• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Binghamton New York Area

Trying to find a woman into BDSM and tickling here in Binghamton is like trying to prevent the sun from rising.

Nice to see someone from Binghamton and Broome County here though. How are ya dude. ;) :D

Doing well thanks. Yes it would be like winning the lottery! Would really like to end the three hours or more one way drives to a lee!

You should try Fetlife then.

The suggestion is appreciated, but I personally have had no more success connecting with a lady 'lee on "Fet" than here or anyplace else, though it may be that I'm just worthless and repellent. Others like @tiklir might have better luck.

Had no luck with fetlife. Have had good luck here, just more traveling than I care for.

The suggestion is appreciated, but I personally have had no more success connecting with a lady 'lee on "Fet" than here or anyplace else, though it may be that I'm just worthless and repellent. Others like @tiklir might have better luck.

Don't give up she is out there and you will find her. 😌

Don't give up she is out there and you will find her. 😌

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. What you say may well be true, but it's just so tough to connect, especially with a lady 'lee around my age; so many people of my generation never got the Internet bug, and even in this age of Facebook I doubt few ever stray into sites like this. That--and the demise of personal ads on Craigslist--pretty much leaves only real-life, in-person ways to encounter each other, which is a virtual impossibility for hermits and social paralytics like me, and even "normal" bar-scene folks are generally stigmatized if they wear any of their kinks on their sleeve.

Thus many of us will undoubtedly live out our lives without our needs ever being met, without finding that one special person with whom we are compatible; such a dirty trick on the part of nature or nature's god to create 'lers and 'lees (and even switches) but make it such a crapshoot to come together. But then again there are so many other people with more crucial unmet human needs that we could and should be focusing our energies on.

To be fair I've never had bad luck. Maybe its because I'm a girl? Maybe it's because I actually put myself out there and go to events and create friendships first. People aren't going to just fall in your lap. It kind of makes sense why you haven't met quality people when you're talking about it like it's an inconvenience to your life because your needs aren't met.

Indeed. I have had good luck here with both members and non members, but it does take time. Usually starting with messaging or emails, then calls and eventually meeting in a public place. I have only had one immediate meet and it was actually a little scary. Take your time and relationship build.

Indeed. I have had good luck here with both members and non members, but it does take time. Usually starting with messaging or emails, then calls and eventually meeting in a public place. I have only had one immediate meet and it was actually a little scary. Take your time and relationship build.

Absolutely. Its a dangerous world. Not accusing you of being dangerous but you just cant be too careful. And to me making a friendship and creating that kind of connection is what makes the play itself more enjoyable. That trust is needed first.

Well said. All of my lees over the years have been or still are my friends. Trust is essential and it works both ways.

It kind of makes sense why you haven't met quality people when you're talking about it like it's an inconvenience to your life because your needs aren't met.

Well, to me that would be appear to be the very definition of an inconvenience: God or Nature or whoever/whatever implanted in me this desire to tickle women and there exist women who want to be tickled by a man (and some just by other females; it's all good), and thus it would be hard to term the difficulty in connecting in order to fulfill our perfectly compatible needs in real life as anything other than "inconvenient." I mean, I could be a total self-centered asshole and just attempt to get my own jollies by tickling nonconsensually any ladies who could stand to be with me otherwise, but not only would that be morally wrong but also a tragic waste considering that I know there are women out there who crave exactly that.

Maybe it's because I actually put myself out there and go to events and create friendships first.

Despite my innate extreme aversion to any kind of socializing, I've actually forced myself to attend NEST, WALLAMP and UNY gatherings precisely because of my lack of success in meeting a partner online, and even though I came away from those events with a few lasting acquaintances, I just was unable to break through the social wall much less establish any relationship with a lady 'lee. I never got the sense that I was being purposefully excluded, but it's just the normal human impulse is to lavish attention on and hang out with people one already knows, and though well-intentioned I don't think most "normal" outgoing folks have much of an idea how to be more inclusive of socially handicapped types like me (which is not to say either that I feel they have any particular duty to). This is in fact a frequent topic at the FetLife groups for the shy and introverted that I peruse.

Usually starting with messaging or emails, then calls and eventually meeting in a public place.

Sure, but very often even those initial efforts lead to absolutely nowhere. Case in point: just a few weeks ago in this very subforum, a woman from "New York" in her 50s like me posted in search of male 'ler play partners, and I sent her a respectful PM but never received a peep in response. Now, in spite of her age I recognize she still may have gotten a ton of other replies she had to grapple with--several indeed responded to her right in the thread--but I think this points up how a lot of people, especially ones from my generation, are just not responsible, conscientious and considerate when it comes to electronic communication, easily overlooking or deliberately disregarding any obligation to take the time to respond to every single message if even with a simple "Sorry, not interested" (at whatever risk of hurting the recepient's feelings). Again, I think it's in large part due to the fact that we as a species are wired to be preoccupied with here-and-now, in-the-flesh personal relations with family, friends, co-workers etc. and these novel, more ethereal online interactions take a natural back seat. Just the way of the world.

. . . to me making a friendship and creating that kind of connection is what makes the play itself more enjoyable. That trust is needed first.

Well said. All of my lees over the years have been or still are my friends. Trust is essential and it works both ways.

Couldn't agree more. But just finding that potential friend is the stage I've long been stuck at.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back