Tickling R.N. Full Movie
DOUBLE THE LAUGHTER FULL MOVIE MP4
Clips4Sale Banner
Tortured To The Max Clip 1
BONDAGE FOR GIGGLES FULL MOVIE
The Doctors

What's New?

9/18/2018

Visit the webs biggest one stop tickling clip shop! Clips4Sale!

New from MTJ

Bullets &
Laughter #4

Click here
9/6/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Opinions on Bonadage Equipment

Hey ya'll, I'm currently shopping for a birthday surprise for my girlfriend and wanted to crowdsource a bit. We've always just kind of used whatever we had available as far as bondage goes but I want to get us something nice and versatile. That said, does anyone have any recommendations? I've primarily been looking at cuff sets but I'm open to anything. Thanks in advance!

https://hustlerhollywood.com/product...-restraint-kit

The woman I'm seeing and I used this last time we sessioned and it went well overall. Only problem we ran into was that the slack would have to be adjusted every couple of sessions due to all our squirming. We're going to use the same cuffs from the set, but thread rope through the latches and tie them to the legs of the bed, to avoid having to adjust the slack constantly. The cuffs do feel comfortable, and our wrists/ankles didn't chaf at all, despite being very secure.

Sufficiently...enthusiastic...thrashing destroys the metal fasteners between the nylon straps and the velcro cuffs. Especially that keyring-like component.

You may want to buy something more solid, like some climbing carabiners, to attach the straps to the cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkLurkLurk View Post
    Sufficiently...enthusiastic...thrashing destroys the metal fasteners between the nylon straps and the velcro cuffs. Especially that keyring-like component.

You may want to buy something more solid, like some climbing carabiners, to attach the straps to the cuffs.
    I feel like something like a D-ring would be more effective and easier to attach, but what I have currently works fine and is more than "just a keyring".

Cambridge, MA (but San Francisco until Sept. 2018)
    Pretty much any under the bed restraints tend to work well (you can get relatively cheap ones on Amazon). Watch out for lobster claws though (as connectors between the cuffs and the straps); they're pretty fragile and likely won't survive a good session.

You could get some really nice soft leather cuffs - then make a real ritual out of every time they come out. Slow things down, draw out the anticipation, turn being restrained into a performance and you'll almost be disappointed when the last limb is secured.

If you get some of these https://www.amazon.fr/Double-Ended-T.../dp/B00H4CFMQE and get cuffs that end in D rings like these https://www.laredoute.fr/ppdp/prod-507283615.aspx or these http://www.coco-de-mer.com/product/t...r-wrist-cuffs/ then you have tons of flexibility: spread across the bed, hogtied, wrists up to a hook in a beam etc.