• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondge sucks don't do it

Eighteen years of people getting as a group together to celebrate a collective esoteric interest, seemingly a wonderful and highly laudable example of the heights of living in a free Western culture.

But- we're the USA in 2018- so it becomes this.

You're saying this just started 6 months ago and is specific to the US?

I'm not fully sure what his point was either.

More power to him I guess.

I think he meant that the TMF has been wonderful for 18 years until this guy posted this massive troll of a thread... I guess? :rolleyes:

If so, I've been here for 13 years and I can safely say that this is hardly the 1st one :D :sarc1: Nor is it gonna be the last.

I agree with him that such a forum is only possible in a free country and its owners can legitimately be very proud of it :cool: As am I, at my modest level, for being a member, even when I see threads like this one :blaugh:

:sheesha:

I don't agree with the OP or their follow up comment. As a ler, bondage isn't manditory but it definitely helps and adds a hotter element depending on the circumstances and the lee :).

Yeah I would really like to hope we're being trolled.

Those words on this forum alone made me believe it, but seeing as the OP posted about tickling some stranger's feet randomly and nonconsentually (a really creepy habit he has) not even an hour after making this thread, my belief in it being a massive troll is only furthered.

I'm not a troll. Ive been here since 2001. Look me up. Under the Table and Tickling was one of the experiences I wrote about. there is nothing more exciting than the experience of suddenly finding out someone is ticklish and enjoying it when you didn't expect them to.

I'm not a troll. Ive been here since 2001. Look me up. Under the Table and Tickling was one of the experiences I wrote about. there is nothing more exciting than the experience of suddenly finding out someone is ticklish and enjoying it when you didn't expect them to.

Was there a specific event that made you decide bondage was "sick and unhealthy"? Were you the lee, the ler, or an observer?

Then don't crap on someone else's experience and what they like. It's fine if you don't like bondage, but plenty of us know how to do it safely. You do you and we'll keep on tying people up as long as we darn well please, with consent, of course.

Why are we still caring this much about a thread that was made by a guy that likes to randomly tickle chicks in public that gave an opinion that he has yet to elaborate on, despite being given many opportunities to do so?

You tool. Bondage is this. You feel powerless as a person so you feel the need to exert it on others to make you feel superior in your otherwise inferior world.

You tool. Bondage is this. You feel powerless as a person so you feel the need to exert it on others to make you feel superior in your otherwise inferior world.

Lol wow. Thank you for showing us the error of our ways.

No that's not it at all really. Not even close. That's more like what an abuser or a rapist does, and they don't need bondage to do those things to hurt people... the type of bondage people are talking about here is consentual, the person being tied up enjoys and is excited by the "helplessness" which is within clear boundaries and is not really helplessness at all since they can stop it at any time and know that the other person would not take their trust of them for granted, there's mutual respect and a lot of times mutual experiences in both roles. It also heightens the feelings as a lee and helps prevent anyone getting accidentally elbowed or kicked when tickling... I would agree with you here if people were talking about non consent bondage or tickling, or about going past wanted limits, but people aren't talking about that. He has a point about you deciding to touch random women... That shit is way more questionable than what I'm talking about. I let myself be very vulnerable to someone who tickles me especially if I allow myself to be in bondage; I definitely wouldn't want to be touched or tickled by some guy I didn't know from anyone and would feel embarrassed and pissed off to have some idiot decide they need their "fix" on me without so much as even knowing me first or asking how I feel about it. 😒

Bondage is fun, though I am not a fan of weird stuffs such as b**b clamps or c**k clamps, clips.

Oh, PLEASE, Hotchytik, we need more information from you! You've informed us that bondage is sick. But of all the things people like and don't like, which ones are sick and which are good? We need your guidance! And where did you find the secret book that has the list? What are all the awesome things that you like, and therefore are okay?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back