• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondge sucks don't do it

I agree, bonds are overrated and do not age well. Thank you for your keen financial insight.

If done respectfully bondage is incredible, but it's definitely risky and necessitates a pretty high level of trust.

Oh yea. People who want to have kinky fun are just freaks and weirdos.

At least that's what my ex believes.

don't get into bondage. It is sick and unhealthy.

I don't agree. My experience is that bondage with somebody that you trust is a wonderful experience. The exchange of power can be exhilarating as long as, again, there is trust between the participants.

Why do you feel this way?

To be fair, some forms of bondage freak me out a lot. Like I've seen images where they tied off a woman's boobs or a guy's balls to where they're horribly swollen, and excruciatingly painful looking with the circulation cut off... That type of thing isn't really common with people here though.

I also don't think I would ever want to be tied upside-down; or in any other positions that would be painful or very uncomfortable for any length of time.

With someone you trust who cares about you, with safewords, and that won't try to get you to do things you feel uncomfortable with, it's so much fun and not a scary or upsetting thing at all.

Hate to get cliché, but remember the old "between consenting adults." Nonconsensual bondage is sick, and criminal, but people who have a "bond" in which one is a dominant and the other is a submissive, and they both get off on their respective roles, it's just as fulfilling as vanilla sex.

Hate to get cliché, but remember the old "between consenting adults." Nonconsensual bondage is sick, and criminal, but people who have a "bond" in which one is a dominant and the other is a submissive, and they both get off on their respective roles, it's just as fulfilling as vanilla sex.

I see what you did there :D

To be fair, some forms of bondage freak me out a lot. Like I've seen images where they tied off a woman's boobs or a guy's balls to where they're horribly swollen, and excruciatingly painful looking with the circulation cut off... That type of thing isn't really common with people here though.

I also don't think I would ever want to be tied upside-down; or in any other positions that would be painful or very uncomfortable for any length of time.

With someone you trust who cares about you, with safewords, and that won't try to get you to do things you feel uncomfortable with, it's so much fun and not a scary or upsetting thing at all.

I second that

don't get into bondage. It is sick and unhealthy.

Really? Why? I've bound just about every woman I've been involved with and 99% of the time and tickled them, and it went well. Sometimes well enough that they asked to do it again!

This too!

Well then based on your personal opinion I am very much sick and unhealthy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I stopped caring about most people's opinions a long time ago.

Why do you need bondage to enjoy tickling some ones feet? And why do want to be bound? If the whole point is to be turned on by tickling than why throw in something that is unnecessary and potential dangerous?

Why do you need bondage to enjoy tickling some ones feet? And why do want to be bound? If the whole point is to be turned on by tickling than why throw in something that is unnecessary and potential dangerous?

Don't know about you, but I know I don't enjoy getting kicked in the face or having to worry about accidentally kicking someone else in the face while I'm being tickled. I enjoy the feelings of helplessness that bondage gives. Bondage turns me on just as much as the tickling. I definitely don't consider it unnecessary nor do I consider it dangerous those are your personal thoughts and everyone is wired differently. If you are worried about it being dangerous then you should only be doing it with people you trust.

I'm pretty sure this is one big troll, but I'll indulge it.

The short answer: because it's what we enjoy.

The longer answer: porcelaindoll2 hit the nail on the head when describing why I enjoy bondage from the lee perspective, and that's how I hope my lees feel when I am a ler. Bondage should always be done with someone you trust to stop when necessary and let you out when you feel the need. If not, you need a safety call or safety net to ensure nothing happens to you while in a session.

I don't mean to be a prick, but how can you call bondage bad when you're the kind of asshole that randomly tickles people in public and thinks it's okay? Bondage involves consent between the two parties, whereas you nonconsentually tickle any foot you find, something that is deplorable and shouldn't be accepted by the community at all.

This is nonsense, and you’re the one who brought up feet. If you just wanna hear someone give a detailed account of how they shamelessly tickled a pair of bound feet, go to the story section.

Eighteen years of people getting as a group together to celebrate a collective esoteric interest, seemingly a wonderful and highly laudable example of the heights of living in a free Western culture.

But- we're the USA in 2018- so it becomes this.

I personally don't like bondage, but I'd never tell others that they shouldn't like it. As pointed out many times in this thread, if it's done between consenting adults who enjoy it, what's the harm? I personally just don't like the feeling of being restrained and I don't like restraining others. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. But that's my preference, different people have different preferences. You should probably learn to accept that in life. It will make things easier for you.

Why do you need to give a shit what other people like? You don't like bondage, don't use it. Who TF are you to tell others what to do?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back