• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondge sucks don't do it

This thread is so full of win :p

You tool. Bondage is this. You feel powerless as a person so you feel the need to exert it on others to make you feel superior in your otherwise inferior world.

I'm pretty sure calling people names is forbidden under this forum's rules. :rules:

Oh, PLEASE, Hotchytik, we need more information from you! You've informed us that bondage is sick. But of all the things people like and don't like, which ones are sick and which are good? We need your guidance! And where did you find the secret book that has the list? What are all the awesome things that you like, and therefore are okay?

Lol, that was funny :laughhard: :goodjob:

When lees ask me /others outright to be tied up.... I"m going to oblige them. And vice versa as I am a Switch. Both roles ARE weak. I am WEAK at the thought of tying someone up. It makes me sometimes fall straight away onto my bed and masturbate. Fuck... I'm so weak. *fans self* Oh how terrible. Poor me. Poor clit o' mine.

Future lees may think I'm "sick and twisted". And yet beg me for more. Sick= awesome. Twisted= amazing, in my part of the bdsm world. So I can take on what you wrote with pride. Thanks!! I just hope I can live up to it! I certainly don't want to dissappoint anyone. Especially my weak and helpless lees. I don't think I will. :)

#Weak!
#Cametwicethiswe(a)k!
#Sick!
#Twisted!
#Bondage!
#Tickle Torture!
#CapturedDoll!

Yes honey YEEEEESSSSS. *snaps fingers*

You tool. Bondage is this. You feel powerless as a person so you feel the need to exert it on others to make you feel superior in your otherwise inferior world.

Sounds like you're projecting. None of what you said applies to why I like using bondage. I've discussed it on here before, but I'm not going to waste the effort in this thread. You seem to be set in the viewpoint that everyone is like you, stuck "in your otherwise inferior world".

BAAAHAAAHAAA! HAAHAAAHAAHEEEHEEEEHEEEE! Oh....oh, please, no more!

Bondage, especially as a "tool" to aid in tickling, has nothing to do with the top feeling powerless (except in the very rare case that it does). It has everything to do with getting into the mind of the bottom, to ensure that they feel vulnerable and exploitable. However, in all things BDSM, THE BOTTOM ALWAYS HAS THE POWER. ALWAYS. It is the responsibility of the top to understand this, and to be sure that the bottom, regardless of what is being done, can communicate their needs or when their limit is reached. Plus, bondage is sexy as fuck, so stop pissing in the cheerios.

BAAAHAAAHAAA! HAAHAAAHAAHEEEHEEEEHEEEE! Oh....oh, please, no more!

Bondage, especially as a "tool" to aid in tickling, has nothing to do with the top feeling powerless (except in the very rare case that it does). It has everything to do with getting into the mind of the bottom, to ensure that they feel vulnerable and exploitable. However, in all things BDSM, THE BOTTOM ALWAYS HAS THE POWER. ALWAYS. It is the responsibility of the top to understand this, and to be sure that the bottom, regardless of what is being done, can communicate their needs or when their limit is reached. Plus, bondage is sexy as fuck, so stop pissing in the cheerios.
:thumbsup:
Well said, sir.

While I disagree personally, I get where you're coming from, hotchytick.

Bondage wasn't originally a fetish; it was originally a form of violent restraint, and it definitely should not be taken lightly. Additionally, someone might pressure you into it even if you don't want it. There's a lot of trust that has to be involved for it to be fun and exciting and not uncomfortable and scary. (Or uncomfortable and exciting. Fun and scary. Pick your fav, I'm not here to judge)

It seems like maybe you have a personal aversion to bondage, and there's nothing wrong with that? Or perhaps you had your trust violated while in bondage, in which case that is much worse and I am very very sorry.

In any event, will someone please get over here and tie my toes back?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back