• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polish sitcom

LIMBO666

TMF Expert
there is such a Polish sitcom (Rodzinka.pl) unfortunately I only have images, maybe in this moment something interesting happens, maybe if there are people from Poland who can help find this video moment

Malgorzata-Kozuchowska-Feet-2134382.jpgMalgorzata-Kozuchowska-Feet-2134383.jpgMalgorzata-Kozuchowska-Feet-2134384.jpg

I tried doing some research and I think I may have found the title of the show. She was on a Polish soap opera called M jak miłość from 2000 - 2011. I've hit a dead end though because I can't find a website that plays past episodes or ones that are in English. Any Polish members out there that can help? I'm not 100 % sure but it might be the show we're looking for.
@ LIMBO666 - What made you say it was a Polish sitcom? Just wondering.

The following site appears to have every episode available to stream. It's region locked to Poland, so you'd either need to be a native or (like me) use a VPN to trick it into thinking you're in Poland.

https://vod.tvp.pl/website/rodzinkapl,3994794

There's 237 episodes to go through, and hint of where this particular scene is would be appreciated!

I immediately wrote the name of the show, I just can not find this moment

I tried doing some research and I think I may have found the title of the show. She was on a Polish soap opera called M jak miłość from 2000 - 2011. I've hit a dead end though because I can't find a website that plays past episodes or ones that are in English. Any Polish members out there that can help? I'm not 100 % sure but it might be the show we're looking for.
@ LIMBO666 - What made you say it was a Polish sitcom? Just wondering.
I immediately wrote the name of the show, I just can not find this moment

Oops. Sorry. I missed that. *rolls up sleeves* Time for me to do more research. I'll keep you informed of what I find.
Edit I found a few episodes on dailymotion. https://www.dailymotion.com/search/Rodzinka.pl/videos Went through all of them but didn't find the scene. Dammit. I guess we can cross these off the list.

@ Mr. Roboto - Judging by how small the hands are I'm assuming it's within the first 3 seasons when the actors playing her kids were all still children.

Last edited:
It's not from rodzinka.pl. That scene comes from a show that is called Druga Szansa. Episode 2 season 1.

Wysłane z mojego G8441 przy użyciu Tapatalka

@ zwierzchannel - Thanks for the info. Do you have a clip of the scene? If so could you pm it to me? If not do know a site where we can view the episode? I've been searching but haven't found anything useful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back