• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quality of Videos

Stocks22

TMF Novice
There have been quite a few posts on the quality of videos and I wanted to offer up a theory. If this has been posted already, I apologize.

I wonder if we have become oversaturated with videos. We have more access to videos on different devices and can get whatever images, videos, and stories we want. The idea for a video is pretty simple: tie some one up and tickle them. This idea is to not criticize producers for their quality or us viewers for our habits. My point is that maybe the availability of videos for a 10-15 year period has become repetitive for us.

Gems always get made even if output was more in the past. Piracy does harm this industry, though. However, 2018 also saw excellent videos being made. In my personal opinion the latest Stryker video looks excellent.

Last edited:
The music industry pumps out monotonous music because it's what's popular among the masses. Consider how many times you've heard songs with similar musical implements. I believe in terms of fetish content catering to the masses, much like the music industry, is about appeasing the larger demographic.

Perhaps there is an overwhelming demand for simplicity. Perhaps, for some of us, the additional layers, these lavish extremes embedded in the content makes the material feel weighted with unnecessary production. And while some might find these additional layers interesting, it can pad the run time of a clip meaning there's a higher price to pay at checkout.

Ultimately when we decide to purchase a clip, it's because we want to watch people get tickled.

And if you're still wondering, I encourage you to consider this. If you're on a budget, and there's a tickling video broken down into two sub clips, the first being an elaborate set up and the second one being the tickling, which one are you going to invest in?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back