• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthdays -Switch -My Thoughts

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I got "Happy Birthdays" for the Switch today. I've got to say, I didn't expect too much out of it. It was by NIS America, and, I learned on PlayStation 3 that the NIS games are not that great.

First off, let me say, I had to order it at GameStop, the closest copy of the game was a state away (rare game).

If you're a creative type (like me) chances are you will love this one.

Basically you get to create your own world from scratch, starting with Plankton and, if you lucky, humans will eventually spawn.

Don't expect to finish this one in a couple of hours, I played it nearly two hours, and I was still spawning in new plant life.

It has a pretty good library of plants, animals and alike to unlock.

The one downside, this game doesn't use common speech for the names of things. It uses the scientific names, but that's not that big of a deal to me.

Now, I know, some of the religious gamers out there will try to say stuff like "This game let's you play god" and maybe so, in a since, but to a creative person, it's more like a chance to make your own ultimate creation.

Ok. I have an update to this post. After a few plays, I can tell you that this game is fun when your starting a new world, but after a while, it becomes more of a waiting game. Just sitting there and watching.

So, this game, while fun, can get old fast.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back