• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Relationship

plotkin

TMF Poster
at what point, if any, do you inform someone you are starting to see about our....ahem....peculiar preferences?

well, certainly not on a first date. Maybe the tenth. Get some trust up.

but when is that? this is all new to me. relationships and all that. and how would I even bring it up?

I would get to know the person first as a person, and to have at least had some physical contact. Kissing at least, and time spent together.

at what point, if any, do you inform someone you are starting to see about our....ahem....peculiar preferences?

When YOU are COMFORTABLE. :) When YOU are READY.

If you feel like you can trust this person in other important areas of your life. Go for it!! Waiting only prolongs the "What is she/he" going to think? Might as well get your answer sooner than later. Rather than sit there and wonder unnecessarily.

When you think the other person is someone who you would want to be aware of your sexual interests.

Couldn't you let it "naturally" develop? Like casual massages, caressing etc over time? So then when you actually mention it, it doesn't come as a shock

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

i tend to do it slowly..see how things go and how she is and slowly see iff she is into fetish stuff then get to mine

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back