• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Begging to stop/torture

Ita24

TMF Regular
I absolutely love tickling. Any playful tickling with squirming and giggling is great to me. I can't deal with the more hardcore stuff though. For example, when the Lee is laughing but also begging for the Ler to stop. I know this may come across odd to a lot of you because that seems to be part of most of the videos/stories I see involving tickling. It's just as soon as I hear or read a scenario with begging for mercy or hardcore tickling with no stopping it makes me light headed and my whole body just gets this awful feeling. I don't know why that is but it's what happens to me. Has anyone experienced this or known someone who has?

I'm the opposite actually. The more the Lee begs, the harder I get. Both in videos and in sessions

Got to love the begging but safe words are safe

I'm the opposite actually. The more the Lee begs, the harder I get.

This is me, too! Also, the more they struggle, the better! (And the harder I get!) But, that being said, if they get mad, cry, or pretty much anything but laugh like an idiot, it spoils it for me.
I had my ex tied down one time and had just tickled the crap out of her. Without untying her, I started making love to her. While pumping away, I would tickle her pits. I guess she was feeling the sex pretty good because she wasn't reacting the way she normally would. (She was deathly ticklish in her pits) So I reached down and squeezed her sides. Well she started struggling and laughing hard. I swear, I felt myself grow even more and came shortly after, as did she!

I think a lot of people here would disagree... The back & forth of teasing/taunting by the ler and begging by the lee is one of the hottest things to me. But that's why you use safe words... So that you or your lee can say things like no & stop, that sometimes come out without thinking about it, and the ler knows that it isn't for real... In the last sessions I had the safewords were "red" for 'stop altogether', and 'yellow' for 'stop for a minute and see what the lee needs to feel more comfortable', whether the lee needed a drink, a break from being restrained/change of position, the ler to stop focusing on a certain area, or anything else but weren't ready to be done yet. Using and respecting safewords like this makes it much easier to feel trusting and comfortable during a session, and lets your lee beg & plead like crazy if that's their thing, without the ler having to guess if someone is seriously saying to stop or not.

I don't really like videos where the lee is screaming through the whole thing though or looking upset...would much rather hear laughing, shrieking occasionally is ok but not just screams through the whole video.

It's one thing where there is some playful dialogue and as long as there is an established safeword it's fine. I've not seen evidence of any observed safe word except in Zen Tickling videos. The stories where the Lee is 100% noncon make me physically ill...

I beg, playfully and sometimes it's legit. It's all part of the torturous experience.

Yeah that's awesome that you all feel that way, more power to you, it's just something that I can't relate to. Like I said in the original post, most people in here would totally feel differently. I guess that's kind of why I don't totally feel like I fit in here.

So I love playfull tickling alot. Even just quick playfull pokes with no bondage is a huge turn on. But I cant lie.. there is a sadistic part of me that loves the true tickle torture that produces anger and begging. I have some pretty over the line fantastys involving tickle torture lol

I think the reason why reading a torture scene would cause an awful feeling is obvious. Other people are simply aroused by non-consensual scenarios.

I absolutely love tickling. Any playful tickling with squirming and giggling is great to me. I can't deal with the more hardcore stuff though. For example, when the Lee is laughing but also begging for the Ler to stop. I know this may come across odd to a lot of you because that seems to be part of most of the videos/stories I see involving tickling. It's just as soon as I hear or read a scenario with begging for mercy or hardcore tickling with no stopping it makes me light headed and my whole body just gets this awful feeling. I don't know why that is but it's what happens to me. Has anyone experienced this or known someone who has?

I understand what you mean. To be honest, I like a little playful begging, i.e., when the lee is begging and protesting but doesn't really mean it/mind it. But I get really uncomfortable when things get serious, with the lee actually begging for mercy and showing real distress. I feel that you really need to know your lee and their limits before you attempt more hardcore tickling.

Last edited:
I understand what you mean. To be honest, I like a little playful begging, i.e., when the lee is begging and protesting but doesn't really mean it/mind it. But I get really uncomfortable when things get serious, with the lee actually begging for mercy and showing real distress. I feel that you really need to know your lee and their limits before you attempt more hardcore tickling.

True, but this is why you have safewords that are simple to remember.

My tickle partner and I, though we hope to never have to use them, use the color system:

Red: Stop what you're doing, and let me out right now.
Yellow: Pause, and ask me if I need anything.
Green: Resume (after a Yellow, or a break)

We like the laugh, and occasional beg/plead, but we don't ever want to put the other in true distress.

Actually, I somewhat agree. The safe word is the best solution. One time my wife was on top of me and started scribbling all her nails around my ribs while my arms were tied up. I lost it completely for some reason and bellowed out high pitched laughter and bucked. She stopped after 3-4 seconds. and smiling at me and said; "Too much?" We didn't have a safe word.

But what I also find cool is asking to have things done to you. These are some I've asked of her in the past.
"Could you tickle both my underarms for like 10 straight seconds?"
"Scribble your nails below my belly button please!"
"Could you cross my ankles and then tickle my feet so I can't cover one with the other?"

Stuff like that!

indeed, communication is key. Beyond safe-words, the ler and lee must be in sync on the "power exchange" aspects to ensure each person derives pleasure. If I ever were to sense fear -- not anxiety as part of the scene, a la "on my god, I can't stand it" -- but fear for bodily safety in a ticklee, it's like a cold shower. I do realize some ticklees like to reach that edgy level, but I can't deal with it.

This is really valid, OP. I'm often the opposite where I feel like I can't find clips with enough tickling distress/begging in it for my taste. But I find your stance nicer and more charming. You probably highly value others' comfort and can't feel sexually comfortable violating it. You prefer playful, loving tickles over malicious, relentless ones. To each their own is very important.

For some, I think that the hearing begging/ inducing distress aspect is a related but almost separate fetish from tickling, since it can exist in.. other fetishes as well, and it can be practiced by people who value consent or who don't(unfortunately) too. Personally, I can't get enough of the intersection of begging and tickling, but you being the way you are and wanted what you want is equally important and awesome. Stay Wholesome, Dude

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back