• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine’s Kidnapping – Part 5 (Interactive Story MM/F Sexual/Nudity)

What happens to Christine next?

• Christine gets tickled to insanity.

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Christine has a relax day, gets pampered and lightly tickled.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Christine has a chance to escape after captors make a mistake.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xX Yuna Xx

TMF Expert
( Part 4 )

Christine sobs softly, catching her breath as the brushes are pulled away. Her little feet and toes twitching wildly from the recent hairbrush torture. Her captors smile as they start unstrapping the blonde, Jake lifting her up over his shoulder as Ryan grabs some leather cuffs and wraps them around her wrists and ankles, cuffing them tightly together with her hands behind her back. She blushes and growls feeling the cuffs being secured in place, kicking her cuffed ankles as her almost naked body is held over her captor’s shoulder, only partly covered by her black satin panties. “Let me go! You forced me to say that! I don’t want to stay!” She squeals back at them. They chuckle softly as she is carried upstairs, “But they don’t know that. Everyone watched you admit your desire to stay as our Tickle Slave… So now we get to have some fun with you.. little tickle slave Christine..” Jake teases back, eventually walking into a bedroom as he throws the small blonde down onto the bed.

She bounces down onto the bed with a yelp, squirming around a little before sitting up, still with her wrists and ankles cuffed. She watches curiously as both men start setting up a device, quickly glancing towards the unguarded door as she thinks for a second, suddenly rolling over to the edge of the bed as she slides off the side, trying to hop towards the door. Her captors hear her moving as they quickly run over to her, grabbing her around the waist and picking her up as she kicks her cuffed ankles. “Noooo! Let me gooo!” They growl at her attempted escape and throw her down onto to the bed, pinning her down tightly as she squirms under them. Ryan grabs a padded leather collar with the words ‘Tickle Slave’ and wraps it around Christine’s neck and locks it with a key. “We were going to be nice but you are being a naughty tickle slave that needs to be punished”

The blonde’s captors pick her up, carrying her to the new padded leather table-like device and uncuff her, laying her down as they start wrapping leather straps around her wrists, elbows and upper arms, stretching her arms high above her head. More leather straps are pulled across her chest and waist, pinning her small body down to the padded leather table. Her legs are spread wide, strapped down tightly with straps over her thighs, knees and ankles as her little feet are also locked in separate foot stocks. The blonde panics feeling her entire body stretched out and fully exposed, unable to move an inch as she suddenly feels her feet being pushed back, as soft ropes loop around each single toe, being pulled tightly, stretching each toe back and spreading them apart, stretching her perfectly soft and smooth soles and arches out, rendering her feet and toes completely immobile.

She shakes her head and panics, fearing another tickle torture session as she looks down between her spread strapped down legs, seeing Jake standing between them with scissors as he looks down at her black satin panties. “I had a huge crush on you Christine...” he says softly as he cuts one string at the side of her panties.. “I wanted to make you laugh and give you all the pleasure you could ask for...” he continues, moving across to cut the other side. “But you shot me down and embarrassed me in front of your friends.. but now I have you.. and I’m going to drive you insane..” he teases as he grabs the cut panties and pulls them away, fully exposing her bare sex and ass. Christine blushes brightly feeling her panties being cut and removed, leaving her fully naked and stretched out, completely exposed and unable to cover herself.

With her focus on the man standing between her spread legs, she squeals softly as suddenly a blindfold is pulled over her eyes, dropping her into darkness as she shakes her head trying to remove it. A few minutes pass as she hears the two men moving around and setting up their tools as she tugs on the strong leather straps holding her naked body tightly down against the padded table, stretched and spread out, barely able to wiggle or twitch. The blonde squeals feeling the first touch, a pair of hands gently caressing and rubbing her stretched taut soles and arches, feeling the panic and anticipation rising inside her naked and helpless body as she whimpers softly. A sudden buzzing noise is heard as a vibrating wand is pressed against her thigh, slowly gliding along her skin making her shiver, her body tensing up nervously as it creeps higher up her spread thigh. The wand moves up and presses against her bare sex, vibrating gently against her as the hands caress her stretched soles and arches, moving up and down gently as his fingers slide back and forth between her tied back spread toes. Christine blushes red with embarrassment, trying to curl her tied toes as she holds back a soft moan, unable to pull away from the gentle vibrations as her body starts getting excited, starting to enjoy the teasing and vibrating pleasure.

Jake turns his head and nods at Ryan, knowing the helpless blonde cant see past the blindfold as the vibrating wand is turned up to the next setting, buzzing and vibrating a little stronger and faster against her helpless sex making Christine gasp and try to arch her strapped down body. The hands rubbing her soft smooth soles and arches start to claw up and down the length of her little feet, forcing the blonde to burst with nervous giggles as her tied back toes twitch and try to curl. The wand is kept pressed against her firmly, as the fingers crawl up and down her stretched soles, never breaking contact with her smooth taut skin as she giggles and squeals, trying to pull both her trapped feet away. A voice is heard “Time to go insane little slave..” as the powerful wand is turned up to high, buzzing and vibrating wildly against her bare sex forcing out a gasp and moan from the helpless blonde. The clawing fingers pull away and are immediately replaced by two ball tipped hairbrushes, scrubbing up and down the length of her stretched feet, forcing loud high pitched laughter out of her as her eyes widen with horror behind the blindfold, feeling her naked body getting excited from the change of intensity. The hundreds of ball tipped bristles stroking up and down, so effortlessly and casually, getting a huge reaction from the deathly ticklish blonde as she tries desperately to kick, wiggle and pull her trapped feet away. Every inch of her stretched little feet being covered by the big brushes, never breaking contact or slowing as the ruthless scrubbing and brushing continues on and on.

Minutes slowly tick by, seeming like hours as the brushes suddenly stop, leaving only the vibrating wand teasing against her excited sex as her moans get louder. The blonde shakes her head trying to distract herself as the sudden touch of a warm wet tongue starts licking against her soft tormented soles, gently caressing up with each lick before sliding between her tied toes, lavishing them with gentle licks and flicks sending shivers through her helpless body. The teasing and pleasure becomes too much for Christine as she feels her build orgasm getting closer and closer every second. Her orgasm reaches its peek, easily pushed over the edge by the powerful vibrator as it finally explodes deep inside her, sending waves of intense pleasure through her body, moaning and gasping as she blushes with embarrassment, unable to control her own body as the orgasm takes over. Christine shivers as the wand continues to vibrate against her, forcing her orgasm to be drawn out longer as her little tied toes are lovingly licked and sucked, making them twitch. Her body relaxes after the orgasm starts to fade, leaving her gasping for breath and blushing brightly as the vibrating wand is turned off and pulled away. “Oh...my..god..please….no more...” the helpless blonde pleads with her captors, still blindfolded and tightly strapped down as her captors just chuckle, leaving her to catch her breath as they start getting more tools. “Oh no little tickle slave.. we are just getting started...”

To Be Continued..

( Part 6 )

Last edited:
Now that she has agreed to be their tickle slave, she should be tortured until she agrees to marry one of them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back