• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadpool II? Thoughts? [SPOILERS]

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
[SPOILER WARNING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!]

I take it at least a few members here have seen Deadpool II by now so anyone want to share their thoughts on it?

I personally loved it and only had one tiny issue, the fact that they hyped up Deadpool's "X-Force" team and yet they kill off every single one of them except for Domino. Kind of a bizzare choice but I'm guessing they did it for maximum comedic effect. Still, I would have liked to have seen Shatterstar and Bedlam go at it with Juggernaut. :(

I enjoyed it - maybe a little less than the first Deadpool, but it was still fun. I did love the Juggernaut reveal.

I thought it was great. A fun popcorn movie, but admittedly not as memorable as the first one

loved it lol as usual perfectly in sync with my darkly sarcastic sense of humor lol

"that's such a juggernaut thing to do"

"who knew the winds would be so strong!"

admittedly got the feels towards the end... how dare they add a serious element!!

I enjoyed it but I think I made the mistake of expecting it to be as good as the first one. Part of the appeal of the first one was how out of nowhere it was. But Deadpool 2 was still great and Ill end up owning and watching it multiple times im sure. Agreed about killing X-Force off so quickly though. They could have maybe killed 2 of them off(Shatterstar and the acid spitter dude) and left Bedlam, Domino, and my boy Peter.

Nothing stops Juggernaut!

I agree with everyone in that it wasn't quite as good as the first movie, but still enjoyable. It might have been a better sequel (possibly better than the first) if other X-Men such as Wolverine had been in the movie, not just cameos. :(

I just love it turns out that being lucky is the greatest superpower in the universe ... kind of gives us all a chance to be a superhero.

It's actually subconscious telekinetic power on Domino's part. She thinks she's the luckiest person in the world when in fact she's using her mutant power to telekinetically protect herself without her being aware of it.

Nothing stops Juggernaut!

LOL. I love it when the movie ends and Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Firefirst, and Colossus are walking away triumphantly and then the screen moves over to show Juggernaut still being electrocuted via cattle-prod up his rectum in the pool.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back