• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE: tickling in Houston (M/F - feet)

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
DISCLAIMER: The events told in this story are true. Geography, first names, and the date have been changed to protect the true identities of the parties involved. Before I get flamed, I must point out that this was a CONSENTUAL experience.

It was a few years ago, and I was considering the possibility of moving to a warm-weather climate. I had just endured an incredibly long, brutal winter, and I decided that enough was enough. After a great deal of thinking, I made arrangements for a trip to Houston, Texas.

I didn’t want to be alone in a new city where I didn’t know anyone. Since I’d used the personals in my home state many times before, I decided to post an ad in the Yahoo Personals for the Houston area. I made passing references to tickling and foot massage in my ad, but nothing overt.

Much to my surprise, I received a reply to my ad within 48 hours. The young woman, Michelle, specifically cited my references to foot massage and tickling as reasons for her reply. She also spoke of many other things we had in common.

Where relationships were concerned, Michelle was not looking for sex or a boyfriend right now. She had just ended a relationship with a guy who was really cold. Michelle liked my ad because I sounded so affectionate and articulate (her words not mine). She
She thought it would be fun to hang out with me.

In the days that followed, Michelle and I corresponded dozens of times. She was being very helpful about helping me find hotels and offering to be my tour guide each day while I was in town. Michelle also started talking more and more about tickling and foot massage. She wasn’t a true ticklee but she was curious.

After another week had passed, it was time for my trip. I couldn’t wait to get down there. I arrived on a Saturday evening in a very crowded airport. After what seemed like an eternally long ride in a very smelly cab, I arrived at my hotel. Before I even unpacked, I called Michelle and let her know I was there.

On the phone, it was obvious that Michelle was very eager to meet me (and the feeling was mutual). She said she could be at my hotel in 20 minutes. Our conversation ended, and I frantically began to unpack and organize my room.

I placed a large bath towel on the bed and arranged all of my foot massage lotions on it. I fussed with things a few times, debating with myself about whether or not I was being too obvious. Before I could think things through again, there was a knock at the door. I made sure I wasn’t sweating or otherwise disheveled, and I opened the door.

Michelle turned out to be about 5’6, 24 years old, and height & weight proportionate. She had also opted to wear sandals, and her toes were painted red. She looked a bit like Shannon from Magic Touch Productions. After a brief pause, I welcomed Michelle in.

We sat down on the bed which was the only furniture in the room. For about 20 minutes we just talked about work, job hunting, my move, and so on. The conversation was going well, but I think both of us were looking for a way to work tickling and foot massage into the conversation. It was easier online. In person we were both being shy.

Eventually, Michelle began dangling her sandals in a very obvious fashion. She also started to futz with various bottles of foot massage lotions.

"Okay," Michelle said. "We are both dying to bring up the subject of foot massage and tickling. It looks like we’re both being a bit shy, so let’s just get things out in the open."

"Thanks," I said. "I had no idea as to how I would bring this up."

With that, the dam was broken. We talked for over 10 minutes about my foot and tickling fetishes, and my love of foot massage. Michelle asked me tons of questions. As it turned out, the guys Michelle had dated were not affectionate at all, so she had been starved of hugs, tickles, foot massages, and so on. That was one of the reasons she was so eager to meet me.

Our conversation continued a while longer, and then Michelle once again initiated things.
She removed her sandals, placed her feet in my lap, and handed me some bottles of massage lotion. Much to my surprise, I found myself hesitating.

"One thing," I said. "You look like you’re hoping for a five-star foot massage, but all the way down here I’ve been thinking about tickling you. I just don’t think I can wait on that."

I thought Michelle might be spooked, but she just smiled.

"I was expecting that," she said.

"But you have no idea how I get," I said. "I get all silly and lost in what I’m doing, I start tickle talking… sometimes I even play this little piggy went to market."

Michelle could tell I was concerned but this didn’t bother her at all.

"That’s sweet," she replied. "Nobody has done that to me in years. It would be fun. Now stop thinking so hard and just have fun."

Michelle gleefully wiggled her feet and smiled at me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet in my lap. Her feet were about a size 6, with nice arches and toes.

I grabbed a bottle of rich lubricating oil. I profusely lubricated her feet, and then I began wildly scribbling my fingers all over her arches and toes. As it turned out, Michelle was very ticklish and she immediately began to squeal.

"Hee hee hee hee hee.hoo hoo hoo hoo heee hee hee!!!...," Michelle squealed. "Hee hee hee...HAAAAAAAAAHH!"

"Ticklish?," I asked in an innocent tone.

Michelle couldn’t answer because she was too busy laughing, squealing and squirming. She did manage to nod in response to my question.

My hotel room filled with the sounds of Michelle's laughter. To this day I have no idea what the neighbors must have thought about this (they HAD to hear it).

"You know, you did say I could tickle talk," I said. "Michelle....kitchy kitchy kitchy koooooooooo!" I teased.

I’m not sure if it was the teasing, but it seemed like my efforts were making the tickling worse and Michelle shrieked even louder.

"HA-HA-HA-HA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!," Michelle shrieked.

I was having great fun, and this poor girl was flipping, squealing, and bucking all over the place. I’m pretty sure Michelle had forgotten how intense tickling can really be, and the laughter coming out of her would best be described as hysterical.

“HAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!," Michelle screamed. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo... ha ha ha ha ha ha heee hee hee hee hee hee plea-heeeeeeeeeeeze!! BRRREEAAKKKK!!!!”

"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koooooooooo!" I teased.

As much as I was loving this, I knew I’d have to give Michelle a break soon. Her face was essentially purple, tears were streaming down her face, and she obviously needed a chance to breathe.

I slowed down on the tickling, never completely stopping. It was enough to let Michelle catch her breath and relax a bit. Once she had regained some color I decided it was time to continue.

"Okay Michelle," I teased. "This little piggy went to market, and this little piggy went home, this little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none, and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home... cootchy cootchy coo!!!"

Michelle’s toes were curling and she was flexing her feet wildly. It seemed like her feet were actually trying to get away!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT TICKLES BETWEEN MY TOES!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!," Michelle shrieked.

"It’s supposed to tickle," I replied with a big smile on my face.

After 5 minutes of this, I felt that I had done what I could with Michelle’s toes. I decided it was time to aggressively work both of her arches. I used very deep strokes, and once I had found the most ticklish spots I dug in. The instant I applied this new technique, Michelle’s eyes got big and she began screaming at the top of her lungs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.. PLEEHEEEHEE HEEEEZE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!...NOOOOO.. TOO MUCH....OHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!," Michelle screamed.

"I’ll give you a break soon… just hang on," I said

My statement didn’t seem to comfort Michelle.

"HA-HA-HEE-HEE-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!," Michelle screamed. "He-he-he-
ho-hoh...oooooh my gaaaawwwd my feheeheeeeet!".

This went on for another 10 minutes, and then I decided it was time to ease off before one of the neighbors called the cops. When I stopped, Michelle continued to giggle and pant for a few minutes while she composed herself.

"I’ve never been tickled that much in my life," Michelle said in a very relieved tone.

"I’m not finished tickling you yet," I said with a big smile on my face. “However, I did promise you a foot massage.”

Michelle thanked me for stopping the tickling, and I asked her to pick out a massage lotion. She picked Freeman’s peppermint poppies.

As I began the massage, I concentrated on Michelle’s arches. Eventually I moved on to her ankles and toes. Michelle was really enjoying the process and repeatedly stated that she’d never been pampered like this before.

The massage continued for two hours. I just kept massaging Michelle’s feet as she smiled, wiggled her toes, and arched her feet. She was loving the massage, and I was having a great time playing with her feet. As a result of this process, Michelle relaxed, and she began to get really tired. It was at this point that Michelle decided she’d better get home.

"This evening was wonderful," Michelle said. "I am getting tired though, and I’ll need to go soon or I won’t be fit to drive."

With that, Michelle stood up and tried to shake off the drowsy, relaxed state she had entered during the foot massage. She was about to walk toward the door when I stopped her.

"If you need to leave soon, we’d better get started ," I said.

Michelle looked at me with a very confused expression on her face. I began steering her back toward the bed as I explained things to her.

"As I mentioned earlier, I’m not done tickling you just yet," I said. “Come on back here.”

"Oooohh," Michelle whined.

I was waiting to see what would happen. Michelle paused, looked at me with a grin, and then she complied by crawling face first onto the bed with her feet hanging just over the edge.

"What am I in for now?," she asked while wiggling her feet.

"I’m just going to tickle you feet a while longer," I said.

Michelle sighed. However, she was in very good spirits, and she went along with this willingly.

I had decided to use some techniques I had learned in a reflexology for couples class a while back (I’ve used these techniques on other women I’ve written about at the TMF). As before, I lubricated Michelle’s feet with massage oil so my fingers would slide over her feet quite easily. I then held her toes back to immobilize her foot.

I began at the center of her heel making a series of light circles with the edge of my fingernail. I slowly made each circle a bit larger than the one before it. Each circle I made brought me closer to the edge of Michelle’s heel. Michelle wasn’t very ticklish there so she was doing okay with this.

As my finger approached the outer edge of Michelle’s heel, she started to giggle. When my finger traced the outside of Michelle’s heel, the giggles started to come very freely.

"He-he-he-he-he-he..... it tickles when you do that!," she said.

I repeated the procedure on Michelle’s heel. This time, when I reached the outer edge of the heel I kept going and dragged my fingernail all the way up her arch to the balls of her feet and back down toward the heel again. Michelle was really starting to squirm, but I managed to keep her foot immobilized with a toe-hold.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... that tickles", Michelle managed as I continued the tickling.

It was so cute to watch this girl lying there LETTING me tickle her foot. I continued to focus on Michelle’s arch as she squirmed and laughed.

"NO-HO-HO-HO-HO... it... OH MY GOD ..HAHAHAHAHAHA ..... ..ti-hi-hi-hi-hi-hickles… HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA," Michelle squealed.

"I’m going to keep going so we can get this done and get you on the road as quickly as possible", I said.

I decided to go back and tickle the most sensitive part of Michelle’s arch.

"Okay," I said. "This is going to tickle really bad, but I’ll only do it for about 30 seconds."

Michelle acknowledged nervously, and then she began to clinch the bed sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white. I could see her whole body tightening up.

When I started the tickling, Michelle almost bounced off of the bed. Her whole body was in spasm, and she was laughing harder than she had all evening.

"HAHAAAAAAHA-HA-HEE-HEE-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!," Michelle screamed. "He-he-he-ho-hohohohoho-hahahaha.....my foooooot!"

"Tickle tickle tickle", I said. “You’re doing great… kitchy kitchy coo!”

When I stopped, Michelle was actually in a mood which could best be described as bubbly and almost playful. Despite what I had just done, she made no attempt to pull away and she patiently waited for my next technique.

"My God that tickled!," Michelle said while trying to catch her breath.

Michelle was obviously okay and not at all angry with me, so I decided to push continue. Starting at the arch, I resumed stroking the entire sole of the foot until Michelle was squirming and giggling again.

I tickled the entire sole of Michelle’s foot. I then tickled the balls of her feet using circular motions. I wasn't disappointed with the results.

"GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! HOHO HOHOHO
OHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA!!!," Michelle squealed.

"You’re being so cooperative!," I said with a big grin on my face. “Just a while longer.”

Now it was time to work on the toes. I started with the smallest of Michelle’s toes and went from there. I stroked each toe on top and bottom, and I also worked my fingers in between each toe. My efforts produced some of the loudest giggles I'd heard from all
day.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOH, NOT THAT!!!!!!!!! HA HAHA
HA...NOT BETWEEN MY TOES!!! AAAAH!!! NOT THAT!!! AH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!!," Michelle shrieked.

I couldn’t believe that this girl was being such a willing participant in this.

When I stopped the tickling, Michelle laid there panting and trying to catch her breath. Before I could say anything, Michelle placed her bare right foot in my hand.

"Okay, I know you’re going to tickle my other foot," Michelle said. “You better do this before I have second thoughts. “

I didn’t hesitate. I repeated the entire process I just described, this time on her right foot. Throughout this process, Michelle screamed, squirmed, laughed, and pounded her fists on the bed. Surprisingly, she never asked me to stop. However, I decided it was time to start wrapping things up.

"We’re almost done Michelle," I shouted over Michelle’s laughter. “Just one more round of really hard tickles on both feet at the same time, and then we’re done.”

Michelle obviously couldn’t respond because she was already being tickled beyond her tolerance. However, I kept my word, and I initiated a brutal tickling on both of her feet simultaneously. In response to this technique, Michelle literally leaped off of the bed and landed face down again and I held her ankles in an arm-lock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!," Michelle screamed. "PLEEEEEHEEHEEEEZE......DOOOOHOHOHOHOHON'T TEEEEHEEKLE MY FEEEHEEEEEEEEEEET!! STAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAAAAAP!!

I truly felt that this needed to be the end for the evening. I just had to get in one more round of tickle talk first.

"Okay Michelle," I teased. "Before I say goodnight…cootchy cootchy coo!!!"

I continued my efforts for another minute, and then I stopped. I stepped away from the bed, and I was concerned for a moment because Michelle just laid there trying to breathe. Finally, she turned over. Her hair was matted with sweat, her face was red, and she was still smiling.

I wasn’t sure what to say. Luckily, Michelle spoke first.

"That was… something," Michelle smiled. “I need to go.”

Michelle put her shoes on and I walked her to her car. She didn’t say much on the way to the car, and that had me wondering what she was thinking. She gave me a hug, jumped in her car, and drove away. She was supposed to come back the next day and show me around town. Now I wondered if that would happen.

The next morning, I didn’t hear from Michelle. It got to be 10:00 a.m., and she hadn’t called. I was just starting to wonder how to handle things when there was a knock at the door. It was Michelle.

When I opened the door, I found Michelle dressed a bit differently than the day before. She was wearing running shoes and white cotton socks. I wondered if she had chosen to wear them for self-defense.

I welcomed Michelle in, and she sat down quietly. Neither of us said much, which had me concerned.

Several minutes passed, and I finally decided to ask her if everything was okay. I pointed out the agonizing silence in the room, and I asked her if she was mad about the night before. She was surprised to hear me ask.

"No, I had a good time, so don’t worry," Michelle said. “I used to love being tickled as a little girl, and it had been years since anyone had tickled me. I was really curious about this, and I still am… although I’ve never been tickled with that kind of intensity before.”

I sat down beside Michelle as we talked about all of this for a while. I was pleased to find her in very good spirits and not at all angry. If anything, she was really fascinated with the whole experience. For over 10 minutes, Michelle peppered me with questions about my foot and tickling fetishes, and what I had enjoyed about tickle-torturing her.

Michelle was planning to show me around town, and she asked me to turn on the news for a traffic report. As it turned out, there was a major traffic jam downtown, and it was obvious that we should wait another hour before venturing out.

"Oh great," Michelle said. "We’re stuck. What do we do now?"

You can probably guess where this was going. I thought about it for a minute, and then I reached over and tapped Michelle on the tops of her shoes. I didn’t say anything… I just smiled.

Michelle didn’t react right away, and then it dawned on her what I was suggesting. I didn’t wait to see her reaction. I got up, grabbed a towel, and started fumbling with my massage lotions. I was watching Michelle out of the corner of my eye.

Michelle was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. It was obvious she was thinking about things a bit. After about a minute, she slowly began to unlace her sneakers. Another minute later she had disposed of her shoes and socks, and she was lying barefoot on the bed. In case you haven’t guessed, this was the beginning of yet another fun day with Michelle.

This was great. Thanks for posting.

I, for one, would like to read a sequel.

don't worry about negative feedback bro.

I always love your stories and would love to hear more!

(i've been replyin to your posts since back at the mousepad :D )

Geeze, Ref, what am I, chopped liver?

That's ok... I don't need recognition for giving you support. What I'd really like is for you to relate another tale or two!

oops

Sorry sole seeker. I didn't mean to leave you out. Thanks for the support.

thanks to the chatters

I wanted to thank everyone from the chat room who sent me compliments about this story. I appreciate it.

Fifteen years and nobody has commented on this amazing story! :wowzer::wowzer: It's always a shame when gems like this get buried deep in the TMF archives. This is one of the best true stories I've ever read! :D

I wrote a story once. It was to be the first part of five. After the responses to the first, I didn't write the others. And I'm Houstonian, too.

This story is fantastic. I am really glad it resurfaced or there was no way I would have ever found this gem. The details and the flow were amazing, I'm sure I'll be rereading it a few times.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back