• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So....At The Book Store...

mister_aimless

TMF Poster
No kidding there I was...I was at a used book store and was looming in the comic section. Like a pair of sharks, 38 year old me and a twenty something latina (likely a local college student) circled the comic section. It was two-tiered; the top (where she was looking) was single issue and down below (where I knelt) had collections. Not paying much attention, I looked one way and reached to my left to grab another title i saw earlier...n I felt flesh...I turned to see a shapely pair of legs and pearl gray flats belonging to this latina. I had inadvertently tickled the back of her knee. She pulled away and I heard a little gasp and giggle that drives me crazy. Not wishing to make a scene, I made off with my hard copy of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbon’s masterpiece: Watchmen. So short yet so satisfying...

Last edited:
No kidding there I was...I was at a used book store and was looming in the comic section. Like a pair of sharks, 38 year old me and a twenty something latina (likely a local college student) circled the comic section. It was two-tiered; the top (where she was looking) was single issue and down below (where I knelt) had collections. Not paying much attention, I looked one way and reached to my left to grab another title i saw earlier...n I felt flesh...I turned to see a shapely pair of legs and pearl gray flats belonging to this latina. I had inadvertently tickled the back of her knee. She pulled away and I heard a little gasp and giggle that drives me crazy. Not wishing to make a scene, I made off with my hard copy of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbon’s masterpiece: Watchmen. So short yet so satisfying...

Hard copy. Lolol
Thanks for posting.

You don't get these kinds of experiences shopping on Amazon!

Good thing she pull out the pepper spray

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back