• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE NEXT LEVEL FFFF/M non-consentual erotic

Demon

OK, first time storyteller here and I'd love to know what you think. I appreciate any and all criticism, it's the only way to get better. Thanks in advance!

The Next Level

by Demon

Danny double checked the address Joanne had given him. Yep, the nondescript building across the street was the place. Good, he wasn’t late. Even though he and Joanne had just started seeing each other, he didn’t think she would tolerate him being late.

Danny was new in town, didn’t know anyone. His job had offered him a substantial raise if he was willing to relocate, so here he was. It didn’t take him long to find a bar close to his apartment. Danny was a good looking 25, dark hair, good build and a nice smile. A few ladies tried to get to know him that first night, a few very attractive ladies. But he wanted to get the lay of the land, he was friendly but standoffish. That’s why it was so surprising when he accepted Joanne’s invitation. She was obviously older than him, a little more on the voluptuous side than he usually preferred. But damn, she had personality! She was a forcefull woman, he didn’t know how else to put it. She had taken him to a fancy motel room and introduced him to the pleasure of bondage and tickling. His knees got weak thinking about it. Even just thinking about it made him embarrassed. But he had made her promise to keep this just their secret. Joanne had just smiled a funny smile and said “Don’t worry, I understand…..”

Now here he was on a second “date”. He walked into the building, there was Joanne talking to the receptionist. “Hi Joanne!” he said with a smile as he walked toward her. She turned towards him, she licked her lips, a twinkle in her eye, which she quickly hid with a stern demeanor. “Hello Danny, there’s my boy….” He tried to hug her, she stopped him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

We’ll take the basement,” she said to the receptionist. And she walked towards the bank of elevators.
“What’s in the basement?” asked Danny, starting to feel just a wee bit nervous.

“Danny boy, if this relationship is going to work out, you’re going to have to do what you’re told without all this sass, understand?” She said in a harsh voice.

Danny started to protest, to tell her it wasn’t going to be like that and if she thought it would be the relationship was over right now. He wanted to say that but instead he broke eye contact with her, looked down and said humbly “yes…”

They took the elevator down to a large room with stone walls with torches spaced around, giving off a strange glow. It looked like a medieval dungeon. There was a large couch against one wall, some wooden cabinets scattered against the other walls. Danny’s mouth went dry as he looked to the middle of the room. A sturdy metal pole ran from the floor to the ceiling. About 3 feet off the floor was a padded seat attached. Adjustable manacles hung down the pole. And in front of the seat were 2 poles about 4 feet high with fur lined manacles on them.

While Danny took in the room, Joanne folded her arms and tapped her foot……
“Well, just don’t stand there gawking, take off your clothes……”

“What?! Why? Are you taking your clothes off too?” Danny said, surprised by the request.

“Sigh….remember what I said about less questions, more obedience….Oh well, I’ll overlook it just this once. No, I will not be taking my clothes off, just you. So, chop chop! Start stripping, take EVERYTHING off.”

This was all completely new to Danny, he felt himself on the verge of hyperventilating, felt his ceeks turn red. But something in Joanne’s tone of voice almost compelled him to do as she said. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, then pulled off his undershirt exposing his hairless chest and flat stomach. He unbuckled his pants, slipped off his shoes and dropped his pants and kicked them away. Reaching down he pulled off his socks and then hesitated….

Joanne, just the least bit perturbed said, “keep going, lose the boxers….” And she couldn’t help but smile as Danny took off his underwear and stood there, completely naked in front of her, unable to look her in the eyes. His cock and balls were completely hairless. She had suggested he do it the last time they talked, she was pleased he had done what she asked without any further prompting.

She looked him up and down, her eyes lingering on his clean shaven privates. Danny looked up at her for a second, the cruel twinkle in her eyes made him shiver and look away.

“Now, take a seat on the pole and put your arms over your head.” She said authoritatively.

Danny was getting scared now. This was turning into something more than playful, kinky sex, but what, he didn’t know and wasn’t sure he wanted to find out. The only problem was, he couldn’t resist her, it was like his body had a mind of it’s own. In a daze, he walked over and sat on the leather cushioned seat and put his arms straight over his head.

Joanna quickly locked his wrists in the manacles and pressed a button behind the pole that caused them to raise slightly. Danny’s arms were pulled tight over his head, not uncomfortably but securely. Next she used cotton rope to tie him securely at the elbows to the pole. Danny was starting to regret his actions, but it was too late for that now. She walked around in front of him and locked each of his ankles in the fur lined manacles on the poles in front of him. Then using controls on the wall, she adjusted those poles, spreading his feet about 2 ½ feet apart, about even with his chest and pushing them towards him causing his knees to bend. Danny was shocked at how little he could move, how helpless he was and worst of all, how totally exposed he was.

Danny tested his restraints, unable to move more than an inch or so. He was genuinely scared now, what had he gotten himself into?! It’s not like he even knew Joanne well. At this point, Joanne stood in front of him, looking down on him and she smiled a deliciously evil smile that made Danny shudder.

“I know you enjoyed our little tickle and tease session last week, didn’t you Danny….”

Almost too ashamed to answer, Danny mumbled “yes…..”

“I did too,” chuckled Joanne, “You’re a very beautiful young man and, even better, so extremely ticklish! But last week, that was nothing. A little bondage, a little teasing, a little tickling and then the sex, which was very good, by the way! That was designed to test your reactions, to lure you in, to bring you here.”

Danny gulped, what was she saying?! What did she mean? He wiggled in his restraints as his fear of the situation went into overdrive. “M-maybe you better let me go, I don’t know if I’m ready for this…..”

“Oh shut up boy, I’m NOT going to let you go, and there’s no escape now. As I was saying, last week was just a little tickling and teasing. Today you’re going to experience full on, sadistic TICKLE TORTURE! We’re going to tickle every inch of your helpless, naked body and tickle you til you can’t stand it! Face it Danny boy, you’re going to be tickle abused until you break and there’s nothing you can do to stop us!”

Danny went into full blown panic! “OH GOD, Please NO Joanne! You know I couldn’t stand it! Please, I beg you!” Danny fought to keep himself from crying.

Then the realization of what Joanne said hit him…..”Wait! You said we’re! NO!, You can’t let anyone else see me like this! Please! It would be too humiliating! You promised, you said it would be our secret!”

“heh heh, no, my pretty, ticklish boy, I said I understood……You will be humiliated, totally, completely, reduced to a sobbing, quivering, giggling, tickle tortured mess in front of a group of women and there’s nothing you can do about it. But deep down, you crave that humiliation, you want it and we’re going to satisfy your desire…..”

Just then the elevator dinged and the doors open and to Danny’s horror, 3 women, about the age of Joanne stepped into the dungeon.
“Hi Jill, Hi Fay, Hi Bonnie! Look what I have for you guys!”

“Hi Joanne, ooooh, he’s a cute little boy! But how ticklish is he?” said Bonnie, an attractive brunette who looked even older than Joanne, pushing 40, at least.

“Oh, he’s exquisitely ticklish, have I ever let you down before?” laughed Joanne.

The three women looked at each other, then back at Joanne and said “Never!” in unison they all four laughed together.

Jill, the only black woman of the four walked behind him, she reached around and gently caressed his chest. “Mmmmmmmm, nice and strong, and I can’t believe he’s hairless!” She leaned in and whispered in Danny’s ear, “Hairless men are so much more sensitive, nothing between the skin and our fingers, heh heh heh….”

Danny was too scared, all he could do was whimper. But when her long nailed fingers brushed over his nipples, he let out a squeak and quickly bit his lip.

“Oh, ticklish nipples?! Joanne, he is adorable!”

“Wait now, let’s do this right……by the book, explore, take our time.” And Joanne opened a drawer and took out several feathers, all stiff, velvety, and gave 2 to each woman. “Start with his upper body and remember, we have all night…..I’ll handle the camera first.” And she took a video recorder.

Danny was shivering uncontrollably as 2 women stood by each side and Jill stood behind him.

“Oh please no…..you wouldn’t…you couldn’t……Joanne! You’re not going to record this! You wouldn’t dare!”

“But Danny dear, it’s so much fun to make you watch yourself being tickle tortured with us when we’re done. And besides, wee’ll have something to keep you line, just imagine if anyone else saw this tape! Aha ha ha, talk about humiliation! So just forget I’m here….Ladies, whenever you’re ready.”

The two women on his sides, Fay and Bonnie started first, long, slow, luxuriant strokes up and down his sides, caressing his ribs with the feathers…..

“Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!STOP it! Please! Hee hee hee Oh! I can’t take it!” Danny was half moaning, half giggling as the feathers caressed him…….

“Look! We haven’t even started tickling him yet and he’s squirming……” snickered Fay.

“And I want to tickle those nipples!” and Jill reached around him and started flicking the tips of the feathers on his nipples! His reaction was instantaneous and explosive, the tickling was too much pleasure, his sensitive body couldn’t handle it!

“AHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!OOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooooo!!!NOOOoooOOOo!!!hahahahaaaa! “ His nipples were SO ticklish! He tried to turn away from them, but it was no use, he was held too tight and Jill was too practiced a tickler to let him save himself. And at this point, the other two started really tickling him, fluttering the feathers furiously under his arms! And oh god, were his armpits ticklish!

“HEEEHEEEEEEHEHEHEEAAAAHAAAAA!!!NOTTHERE!!!NOTTHERE!HEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!” But the women showed him no mercy, tickling his upper body, faster and faster…..

“Tickle tickle tickle Danny! No mercy for you! You’re so feather ticklish! Ha ha, tickle tickle!”

And as Jill deftly tickled his nipples, they became harder, more sensitized, more ticklish! In his hysteria, he could feel the ticklish tingles of having them tickled shoot through his body. And as he laughed, he knew he couldn’t take much more of this…..

And then, as one, all three women stopped their feather torture. Danny was still half gasping, half giggling….”T-thank you, thank you, no more, PLEASE! No more!”

All four women ignored him, they talked as if he wasn’t there…..”OH, Danny’s so sensitive! Let’s try tickling him somewhere else with the feathers. Joanne, does he have soft, ticklish feet?” asked Fay.

“Oh my god, does he ever, such pretty, soft, sensitive feet…….Wait a minute, did you see that?”
The other women looked at her, “See what?” they all asked.

“Watch his cock…….Danny, we’re going to use those feathers to slowly, sadistically tickle the soft soles of your trapped feet, how would you like that…..”
And Danny moaned helplessly, then got frantic, “NO! You wouldn’t!! Please, that’s real torture!! That would be…too much!’’ he said sobbing……but as the women watched, as Joanne told him what they were going to do to his ticklish feet, his dick bobbed and sprang to attention. As much as the thought of having his feet tickle tortured scared him, it was making his cock hard…..

“We’re going to feather your feet Danny, flutter those plumes up and down your soles, drag them between your toes……and there’s nothing you can do to stop us.”

Danny cringed, his toes wriggling reflexively. He sobbed, “Please, don’t…..Joanne, you know I couldn’t stand it!” But even as he begged them not too, every time Joanne said something about tickling his feet, his dick bobbed and got harder……

“OH isn’t that cute! He’s turned on by having his tender feet tickled! That settles it, we HAVE to tickle his feet with the feathers! I can’t wait to see how he reacts!” laughed Bonnie.

Fay and Bonnie stood in front of his trapped, ticklish feet. “Oh, you’re such a ticklish little boy, Danny, you almost begged us to tickle your feet!” said Bonnie with a light laugh of sadistic glee. Danny was frantic by now, his feet wiggling in anticipation of the coming feather torture…..”NOnononononono!!!Please! Have mercy!”

“Tell us you have ticklish feet Danny, tell us you have horribly ticklish feet and you couldn’t stand to have them tickled…..”

“Yes! Yes!” Danny thought maybe they’d have mercy on him if he said what they wanted, “Oh, I have exquisitely ticklish feet! I couldn’t stand for you to tickle them with feathers…” Danny said eagerly, “You’d drive me mad, you’d break me! OOOOO, my feet are so hellishly ticklish!”

Fay and Bonnie looked at each other, then back at Danny, “You went too far there Danny, How can we NOT tickle your feet now! It will be so much fun!” And even when Danny was talking, his cock, bobbed up and down at every mention of feet tickling……..And he groaned and sobbed, knowing there was no getting out of it……and deep down inside him, something snapped and he came to the revelation, that he wanted them to continue……

The women giggled and then they started. Each had two feathers and they used them expertly, running the soft vanes up and down his twitching soles, over his arches, fluttering them on his heels……

Danny screamed with unbearable laughter! “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAOOOooooOOOoooOOOoooOOooooAHAHAHAAAAAAOHGOD!OHGOD! HEEEHEEEEEHEEE HEEEE!!!!!!ST-AH-P!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!OOO OOOO OOOOO!!!!CAN;T STAND IT!!!ANYTHING!!!I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!!HHHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!”

Fay and Bonnie fluttered the feathers up and down his trapped feet, taking particular joy in tickling under his wriggling toes as he threw his head back and laughed like a maniac, as tears came to his eyes…..as his cock throbbed, hard as a rock. They dragged the devilishly soft feathers between his ticklish toes, trying their best to drive him crazy……

Danny was completely consumed by the fiendish tickle torture of the soles of his feet. His mind was a miasma of unbearable tickle torture/tickle pleasure……waves of tickle hell washed over his poor, ticklish feet…..and still the women wouldn’t stop. He was losing touch with reality, he was close to blacking and he never felt more aroused, like he was on the cusp of a massive, ticklish orgasm……

That’s when Joanne said “Stop!” and on cue, both Fay and Bonnie stopped feather tickling his feet. Danny groaned and giggled, his feet still wiggled as if they were being tickled……it took long minutes before he stopped making strange sounds……”OOoooOOOoooOOo giggle giggle……heeheeeheeee,,,,my poor feet, oh god, they’re heeeheee heee so ticklish!”

“Danny dear, are you still with us….” Joanne said with a mock sweetness in her voice.

Danny roused himself, tried to pull himself together, gather some dignity, even though he had none left…..He looked Joanne in eye, but she could see it, he was broken, the product of too much tickle abuse……”Yes,” said Danny submissively, “still here….”

“Good, good. Now I want you to tell us you’re our tickle slave, say it, we all want to hear you say it.”

Danny, his head addled by the extreme, expert, tickle torture, couldn’t help himself…..”OOOoooOOOoo…..I am your…….PLEASE! I want to be your tickle slave! I’ll do what ever you want, but I NEED to be your tickle slave!” Utterly humiliated, Danny looks away, unable to look at the sadistic women who just tickled him into submission.

Joanne smiles triumphantly, “Yes, that’s very good Danny, you are a tickle slave…..” she let’s out an exaggerated sigh, “But Danny, what’s the only thing tickle slaves are good for…?”

Without thinking Danny says “To be tickled……” then his mouth drops open, he grows frantic, “Joanne! No, I don’t think I can take anymore!! I-I’m scared!”

Joanne hands the camera to Jill and takes her feathers, “Be sure you don’t miss any of this Jill.” Then she kneels in between Danny’s legs. “And you wondered why I asked you to shave your cock and balls……” she says twirling the feather. She starts with his scrotum, tickling his balls with a light touch, just the tip of the feather running over his tight skin. Danny is in shock but starts laughing immediately, “AAAaaaAAAAhahahahaha! NO!!!HEEEeeheeheeeHEEEEEE!MY BALLS!!!!TOO TICKLISH!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!” he squirms and his cock bounces up and down as Joanne mercilessly tickles him, then she runs the feather up his shaft, delicately, fiendishly, tickling his throbbing head. Danny is going wild, screaming with pleasure, unable to stand the genital tickling…… “OOOO oooooo OOOOOOO HEEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!OHGOD!!!IT TICKLES!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!”

Now Joanne uses both feathers, tickling his hairless balls, with rapid, fluttering strokes while she swirls the other feather over his rock hard penis……Danny is going wild, his mind white with tickle tortured pleasure, yet even in this condition, he can feel his cock ready to explode.

And it’s at this point Joanne says, “Tickle his feet ladies….” And Fay and Bonnie start feathering the soles of his feet again, even faster, more intensely, while Joanne tickles his cock and balls like a demoness from hell…….

Unable to stand the erotic, sadistic, tickle torture any longer, his cock erupts with pleasure again and again and again……so overcome, his hysterical voice goes silent. And still the three women tickle torture him while Jill videos the whole ordeal. And as his ultra ticklish feet are still being feathered, while his cock and balls are being tickle tortured, as his mind dissolves in a tickle torture orgasm, somewhere in the back of his mind, he realizes he’s still orgasming…….as long as these evil women tickle him like this, he’ll keep orgasming………If only he could pass out, he thinks, as he continues to laugh like he’s gone insane.

THE END

Last edited:
This was a very good story and not much that could be criticized though one suggestion that I would give as something to consider is in stories with multiple lers I have found it helps to do some periods of one on one tickling for me it makes it easier to give the tickler a style/personality of their own. Though overall this was really well done and hope you do more F/M stories in the future.

Thanks Matt, good point. This is something I will take into consideration for next time. And I really enjoyed finally doing what I always said I would do and actually write a story, so I plan to do it again real soon.

Wow! Dude you did an amazing job! I think this one of my knew favorites. That verbal teasing is spot on!”

REALLY liked this story! As CollaredKid said above, the "torture by tickle talk" was great. This may be your first post, but you obviously know what you're doing when it comes to telling a story.

Oh, man, this is a great story! I especially like forcing him to ask to be a tickle slave.

Awesome! Terrific! The kind of scenarios I love. Several dominant mean women submitting a guy, tickling him, mocking at him, abusing him verbally, and making him surrender to his fate: to be their eternal tickling slave.
Please, more. You are a very gifted writer. Same style as Milagros.

Yes, very good tickle talk.
I like how in this story and the other one that this is like a sequel, like something else happened to get us where we are now.
I can make my own story of what happened before, very good!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back