• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairbrush on feet...

g-ster1

TMF Poster
Is it just me or is this a good 50% more ticklish than fingers or any other tool? I’ve always wondered what it was specifically to cause it, or if it was only my opinion, but I find it SIGNIFICANTLY worse than anything else! Any thoughts on the matter?

Also while we’re at it, I am a huge fan of the brush...any recommendations for best clips of hairbrush on feet??

I'm not a big fan of the brush. Because whlie it might tickle at first for me it actually hurts. Unless it's done softly

I've used them some, but to me, they lose the intimacy of fingers tickling feet.

It's a hit or miss. I've had brushes used on my feet that hurt. It depends on what kind of brush it is.

Brush tickling is magnificent, but it's a deft art.

FIRST, you can only use the hairbrushes with soft plastic nubs AND stems. Metal hairbrushes are TOTALLY WRONG!!! NEVER USE THEM!!! You find those in travel sections of the pharmacy aisles mostly, but some can be found in hair care aisles. They will usually be much smaller than the metal hairbrushes.

SECOND, hairbrush tickling is CONTACT ONLY instrument. You CANNOT USE PRESSURE. You have to secure the foot with one hand and then brush with the other...otherwise, you're going to put pressure into the brush and that's where things get painful/injurious.

THIRD, the best approach is up & down or side-to-side. Only use your wrist at an angle parallel to the foot and perpendicular to your arm. Don't line them up so you can't thrust. And, hold the brush with your dominant fingers, but not all 4.

If you try this method, it works marvelously.

I had had good success with a hairbrush but an electric toothbrush sends my tickle slave into hysterics. I like fingers, strings between the toes and licking her toes better. Drives her insane......

Hairbrushes work the best in my experience

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back