• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: "Leilani Tickled in the New Stocks" - UNCUT - (1080 HD WMV & MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: "Leilani Tickled in the New Stocks" - UNCUT - (1080 HD WMV & MP4)

Leilani was tickled a few years ago, and said she would never again do another shoot. She really couldn't handle it. A few years have passed, and this girl is just 22 and even hotter than she was before. I was able to convince her to take a trip and try out the new equipment, and it was such a blast! This girl is very sexy and extremely ticklish. The scene begins by asking Leilani to come into the scene, and you can watch her get strapped into the tickle chair. I begin to tickle her feet, first with some lotion to make them more sensitive. Since her feet are so ticklish, she was squirming around a lot in her last shoot. This time, the toe ties keep her feet still, while I tickle her with fingers and all the tools. The toothbrush in between her toes really gets her going, especially on her left foot, and it is also used in combination with the baby oil and massager on her soles. Her left foot is definitely more ticklish than the right one. Double massagers are also used for a few minutes straight, sometimes both on one foot, and sometimes one on each foot at the same time. It seems like every technique applied gets Leilani to laugh and squirm, and you can see it on her face the entire time!

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Attachments

• Leilani New Stocks - GIF.gif
    Leilani New Stocks - GIF.gif
    155.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Leilani New Stocks - WMV PREVIEW.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Leilani is a Very Pretty Ticklee!
I Love her Feet and Slender Toes!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back