• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Glove???

solescratcher99

TMF Expert
I've always thought this would make a good tickle tool but finally came across a clip where someone actually used this in one of their videos. It's those Pet gloves - see here:

https://www.amazon.com/Upgrade-Vers...ocphy=9027289&hvtargid=pla-350462687911&psc=1

Honestly, I think those might be stiff competition to the hair brush. There's a lot more free-range of motion and you can get under and between the toes soooo much easier with these. I just think this might be next-level tickle-tool material. Thoughts?

Think there's a couple other threads about this. Looks kinda weird but might work

Again, I think it would work best if lotion or oil were applied to the skin first (i.e., it puts the lotion on its skin...…), to avoid pain/scraping/cuts, which hould enhance ticklishness as well, with the skin softened.

Again, I think it would work best if lotion or oil were applied to the skin first (i.e., it puts the lotion on its skin...…), to avoid pain/scraping/cuts, which hould enhance ticklishness as well, with the skin softened.

Agreed. From what I've seen, lotion rather than baby oil seems to work the best.

I've seen a couple sample videos where those where used. Looks like they work pretty good.

I made my own once, not quite like those
Took some silk scarves and cut holes in the fingers and put feathers through the holes
They went down well. Not the most tickly of things but they were pretty effective in many ways lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back