• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Tomiko?

Angra Mainyu

TMF Poster
So is Tomiko Kempski still in the business or did she retire? I know she used to have a website, but I can't find it on Google now. I haven't seen anything new from her, but then again I live in my own little world half the time.

She was my favorite. It would be a shame to see her jersey retire to the rafters, but it's going to happen for every model at some point.

Her Clips4Sale sites continue to produce material so she is still around.

So is Tomiko Kempski still in the business or did she retire? I know she used to have a website, but I can't find it on Google now. I haven't seen anything new from her, but then again I live in my own little world half the time.

She was my favorite. It would be a shame to see her jersey retire to the rafters, but it's going to happen for every model at some point.

Oh my god, it's Ahriman.

I had to do some digging for her Clips4Sale. She must be "underground" now. She always was a bit of a hipster. I'm glad she is still at it. She used to have more stuff on Google, but that was years ago.

And yes, the cyber devil is here to kill your cattle.

Tomiko also appears at the occasional foot fetish party every now and then.

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on her feet.

I know she said on her twitter that she's headed off on her honeymoon, so she may be away for a little while now. But I assume she'll be back at it once she gets back.

Dude, she has Twitter? I Googled her like, three times and couldn't find anything. I went to see if she had a fan page on Facebook, nothing. It's like her stuff is secret. What is her Twitter handle? Had I not asked you guys for help, I'd think she packed up and left the planet.

Dude, she has Twitter? I Googled her like, three times and couldn't find anything. I went to see if she had a fan page on Facebook, nothing. It's like her stuff is secret. What is her Twitter handle? Had I not asked you guys for help, I'd think she packed up and left the planet.

https://twitter.com/Tomiko_1/

She's still very much active.

I see the problem. I'm searching her full name, Tomiko Kempski, which she was using publicly. Now she is just Tomiko 1. That's why I couldn't find her. From now on I will refer to her as a mononym.

I see the problem. I'm searching her full name, Tomiko Kempski, which she was using publicly. Now she is just Tomiko 1. That's why I couldn't find her. From now on I will refer to her as a mononym.

That explains it lol.

And she still does have an actual site in case you're wondering http://4tomiko.com

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back