• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah Vs Parker Suggestions?

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Next weekend sometime we will have both Savannah and Parker over for a shoot.
You already know both girls are incredibly ticklish so it should be a fun shoot.
Im not sure if Kalesie will be joining yet, but I am looking for reasonable suggestions and requests of what my fans want to see these beautiful ladies do to each other! More than likely we will be sticking to the Tickling genre only this shoot. Thanks!!

https://flic.kr/p/JGYXz6 by Sim Tickle, on Flickr​

Attachments

• BeFunky-collage.jpg
    BeFunky-collage.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Do you think a 'who can last longer while having their toes tickled without saying a particular word' would be doable?

Have them side by side and tickled together

Would love to see both girls securely tied and having their armpits oiled, always gets great reactions! Be good to see you pinning their arms whilst the other tickles her upperbody also. Looking forward to the clips :)

I would love to see the two beauties tied together facing each others feet and seeing who can make the other give up first. That would be fun ! Or maybe tie them side by side with the outside arm free so that they can try and reach and tickle each other while also being tickled by another ler

Two F/F belly & navel tickle dedicated clips. Savannah tickles Parkers belly & navel while tied to the bed, and then Parker tickles Savannahs belly & navel while tied to the bed. Just using their fingers and toothbrush.

Everytime you announce Savannah is coming and you ask for suggestions, I miss it, and by the time I see it it's too late. It's either the day before or day of the shoot, or it's after the fact.

So please, include two belly/navel clips. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I'd ask for my favorite nylons - suntan or nude colored, barely-there, sheer toe, low denier (like, 10 or less maybe). The ones she wears are a little thick, but the super thin ones, she'd lose her mind.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbai5eIjGY&t=367s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxKEQSxXJg

She'd go crazy wearing those!

I'd love to see interviews! Why does each girl keep coming back, thoughts on tickling, favorite Marvel movie, etc.

I like happydarwin's idea of who can last the longest being tickled.

I'd love to see Savannah's professionally dressed "Tickle Therapist" character return, of course!

Otherwise, be creative and have fun!

All of these are awesome! I will fit in as much as I can.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Have them side by side and tickled together

And possibly have a special guest in the tickling fetish scene,such as James Darke,Bobby Tickles,FTKL/Ticklante,The Tickle Room's Matt,or both(or separately) Tara Tied and Constance coming on over to tickle them(whether Savannah and parker are together or separate).

Definitely like the suggestion of interviews, they're always good

Good news everyone! Kalesie will be joining now. So we have a 3 girl show.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Oh cool! How about Kalesie gives either Savannah or Parker "tickle lessons" and instructs one of them how to tickle the other girl who is tied? Then have Kalesie tickle her and have the girl who is tied indicate which tickler was the "best"? Was it the "master tickler" Kalesie or the other girl? Whoever "loses" get's tickled by the other two. Just an idea but can't wait for the shoot!

If theres 3 then I definitely stand by having them tied together eith the outside arm free to help kalesie ler against them ;)

How about a nylon tickle challenge? Have them try to hold a piece of paper with some kind of extra ticklish punishment - maybe something like ice cubes, lick tickling, oil and hair brush, etc - written on it. If they drop the paper they face the consequences.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back