• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured by the Tickle Cartel F/F, FF/F (belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
The Tickle Cartel Chapter 1: Captured by the Tickle Cartel F/F, FF/F (belly)

This is one of my first stories that I have written for this forum. Please let me know what you think!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen laughed as her bare stomach and ribs were aggressively tickle tortured. ‘Tickling,’ she thought. At this point, tickling was all the nineteen-year-old knew. She had been getting tickled off and on, for long durations, for each of the past three days, mostly on her bare belly, which was her most ticklish spot. Her arms and legs hogtied behind her back, Jen was helpless against the incredibly effective torture that her captors were making her suffer. She knew that it was no longer a human tickling her; the tickle machines had been in control of her exposed skin for the last two days, after her midriff was outed as her most ticklish spot. Finally, the merciless tickling stopped, after what Jen guessed had been two hours, although it had felt like two weeks. Jen was still controlled by residual giggles for around five minutes, and shortly after, she felt a drink being given to her. Water. Oh, how good it tasted after the tickle torture. Then the machine laid her down on her left side and pulled a blanket on top of her, covering her in warmth. She had to admit that for all the tickle torture she went through, when the machine was off tickle mode, it seemed to be pretty nice. Sure, being trapped and vulnerable to tickling at any time wasn’t great, but at least not all was bad, right? As Jen began to go to sleep, she thought back to when she was captured.

“Told you the beach would be fun, Jen!” Jen’s best friend, Maddie, bragged as the two hung out at the beach. Her eyes lit up as she looked over at Jen, who was clad only in her favorite light blue bikini. “We’re getting a great tan, and the view is great!”

“Alright, Maddie,” Jen allowed as she relaxed. “This is pretty fun; you were right.”

“So, my reward?” Maddie pressed.

“Really, you’re bringing that up now?” Jen questioned as she looked back at Maddie, the same age as her and clad in a green bikini. “Do you have to tickle me for everything you do right?”

“Come on, Jen; we both know that it’s fun,” Maddie pointed out. “And look at that tummy of yours. It’s practically telling me to tickle it, shining with the lotion on it.”

“Well, I don’t know about it asking you to tickle, but you were right, so I guess you can,” Jen stated before stating a condition. “One minute, Maddie. That was the deal.”

“Have I ever gone over time?” Maddie inquired, smiling at Jen’s glare in response. “Don’t answer that. I’ll stay on time today. Trust me.” Maddie walked over to her extremely ticklish friend and put her hands on her midsection. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Jen burst out into laughter when the tickling started. “MAHAHAHADEHEHEHE! NOHOHOHOHO!” Very quickly after it started, Maddie’s nails were working over Jen’s sides, but the tickler had something more devious in mind: bellybutton raspberries. As much as Jen did not particularly mind and even sometimes liked being raspberried, this was just too much for her sensitive skin right now. Jen threw her head back against the towel she was laying on as she collapsed into laughter. “NAHAHAHAT THAHAHAT MAHAHAHADEHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHESE!” However, as much as it tickled, this combined nails and raspberries treatment only lasted for around three raspberries before the agreed-upon minute of tickles was done. After recovering from the torture, Jen turned to Maddie, who was back on her towel getting a tan. “You’re so mean, Maddie.”

“Oh, come on, Jen,” Maddie protested. “You didn’t hate all of that. And trust me, it’ll help with the tan. A good tickle and tan session is always better than a plain tan.”

“I think you just want me to be happy that you got to torture me,” Jen said, her face breaking out into another smile as the two friends laughed at this. Their conversation subsided fairly quickly after that, and the two girls focused on getting a good tan.

After around half an hour of this, Maddie spoke up, “Hey, Jen, I’m going to get some food. You want to get something?”

“No, I’m good,” Jen responded, eyes closed.

“Brb,” Maddie stated as she walked over towards the food stands.

Soon after Maddie left, Jen heard a cry of terror come from another girl. She sat up quickly and looked to see a girl, probably not over twenty-one, getting quickly hogtied by a pair of girls. As she was looking at this abduction, Jen heard another cry come out. She whipped around to see another couple of girls tying up what looked to be an eighteen-year-old girl. Soon, older girls filled the beach, and Jen looked around in shocked as various girls, all looking to be under twenty-five, were being restrained by the older girls. Before she had a chance to get up, Jen was tackled from behind. “Hands behind your back,” a woman ordered Jen as she grabbed Jen’s arms. Jen immediately struggled violently, and she even managed to get one of her arms free. Undeterred, the woman squeezed her side, causing the ticklish teen to let out a shriek, giving the woman an opportunity to grab her arm again. Within a minute, Jen had been placed in a hogtie and was blindfolded. She felt herself getting lifted and carried away from her spot. After a short trip, Jen was put in a cage, which was much taller than her, on a ship, where her blindfold was finally removed. She looked around to see at least twenty other girls, all hogtied and looking scared like her, in cages on the ship. However, one noticeable face was missing: Jen could not find Maddie among the captives. The ship began to sail away from the beach, leaving the remaining occupants shocked at what had just transpired.

Twenty minutes after leaving, having gotten her food at the food stands, which were a five-minute walk away from the beach, Maddie was walking back towards her and Jen’s spot when she saw the half-empty beach. She hurried back to her spot and gasped when she saw that Jen had disappeared. “What happened?” she asked one of the other people who was still at the beach, a lady around thirty years old.

“I-I’m not sure,” the lady stated in a shaky voice. “Some older women just came, and they took all the younger girls, all the ones that looked under twenty-five. They hogtied them all and carried them away. It- it happened so fast. I don’t know where exactly they took them.”

“My friend was sitting right there; did they take her?” Maddie wondered.

“Y-Yes, they did,” the lady confirmed, obviously still shaken from the sudden experience. “I’m sorry about your friend.”

“Well, I’m going to try and find her,” Maddie said, determined. “I’m going to call the police. Can you tell them what happened?”

“Yes, of course,” the lady obliged quickly. While Maddie called the police, Jen was starting to find out what exactly she had been dragged into.

“Welcome, all of you, to the transport to the rest of your lives,” a thirty-year old woman announced as she came into the view of all the captured girls. “You will be sold as tickle slaves by the Tickle Cartel, where we are taking you now.” Some of the girls, obviously very ticklish, began to whimper at the idea of being tickle slaves. “Don’t be sad; you will have great lives as tickle slaves. Now, for some business purposes, we need to test where everyone is most ticklish. One by one, we will take you out and ask your most ticklish spot. Don’t even think about lying, because we will test it, and we will know and punish you if you are lying. Let’s get started, shall we?”

Jen watched as one of the cages was opened, letting their captors drag a young, eighteen-year-old girl out. As the young girl was led away by two of the captors, Jen thought to herself about what the other woman had just said, ‘Tickle slaves? Sure, I don’t mind being tickled all the time, but this sounds more like prolonged tickle torture. And they said something about a tickle cartel? What was that? Just a bunch of people who liked tickling and sold tickle slaves? Maybe. I’ll have to find out everything I can about it.’ Within a few minutes, Jen heard something she did not want to: hysterical laughter. ‘That girl they just let out must be getting tickled,’ she thought. ‘I guess they’re going to tickle all of us, and if they are, I might as well not tell them my most ticklish spot when they ask. They won’t ask it, right? I’m sure they just want to find it out from the laughter. Should I try to fake it on my feet? Probably not. They said there would be punishment for that.’

Jen’s inner debate about what to do when she was brought back was ended a few minutes later, as the red-faced and red-stomached girl was brought back and returned to her cage. Another girl was taken out, and the hysterical laughter soon resumed. This continued for several more minutes as girls were taken back and tested, and eventually it was Jen’s turn.

“Let’s get you out of there,” one of the slavers announced as Jen’s cage was opened, and Jen did her best to help them get her out. She was led back to another room, where the hogtie was removed, her two captors quickly tying her to the wall in a Y shape. “Well, we should start by introducing ourselves. My name is Bridget, and this is Nellie. What is your name?”

“Jen,” Jen quickly responded, fear taking over her voice.

“No need to be afraid, Jen,” Bridget compassionately stated, but this did little to ease Jen’s fear. “We’re just going to tickle you. It won’t be that bad, trust me.” After pausing for a few seconds, trying to see whether her slave had calmed down any, she continued, “What is your age?”

“Um, I’m 19,” Jen answered, still extremely nervous.

“You’re doing a great job; just keep answering the questions,” Bridget tried reassuring her. She placed a hand on the teenager’s shoulder. “You will be just fine. Now, Jen, we’re going to need to know where your most ticklish spot is.”

“I don’t think I should tell you that,” Jen cautiously refused.

“Why not?” Nellie questioned. “We need to know it.”

“I can’t let you tickle it,” Jen stated. “It’s too ticklish.”

“We’re going to find it and tickle it anyways, so you might as well let us know where it is,” Bridget pointed out. “Just tell us.”

“I- I can’t,” Jen resolved. “You’ll have to find it.”

“What do you think, Bridget?” Nellie turned to her partner. “Punishment?”

“Well, she did refuse to tell us her most ticklish spot,” Bridget started, “but she didn’t lie to us, per say. I say we use the machine’s result and test it, then we decide whether to punish her after that.”

“P-Punish?” Jen inquired.

“We were thinking about punishing you for not telling us your most ticklish spot,” Bridget clarified, “but we’ll decide whether to do it or not after tickling those feet of yours.”

“My feet?” Jen wondered. “Why my feet?”

“Our machine said that they were the most ticklish part of your body,” Nellie lied. “Time to tickle them.”

“That’s not true,” Jen stated. “It’s not my feet, but you can tickle them if you want.”

“Our machine is rarely wrong,” Nellie announced.

“But it is if it’s telling you my feet are my most ticklish spot!” Jen insisted. “I can’t tell you what is, but my feet are not.”

“No punishment,” Bridget suddenly decided. “She refuses to lie; I think she’s just too nervous.”

“Agreed,” Nellie concurred. “Now let’s get that tummy of hers.”

“No! Not the tummy!” Jen exclaimed. “Please stay AHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAY!” Jen broke out into laughter as the two girls began to tickle her true most ticklish spot. “STAHAHAHAHAP!”

“I think we can be conclusively sure that the machine’s analysis worked,” Nellie told her partner, who was busy blowing a raspberry on the slave’s bellybutton. “And she even pretty much told the truth when we said where we were actually going to tickle her.”

“Yes, she did,” Bridget concurred before taking a breath for another raspberry. After a few more minutes of tickling, the two women stopped and untied Jen, putting her back in a hogtie. “You did good, Jen. You’re not getting punished. I’m proud of you. We’re going to take you back to your cell now.” Bridget and Nellie carried Jen back to her cell, which she was locked back up in. They took another prisoner back, leaving Jen feeling alone and scared as she waited for what would happen next.

Next Chapter
Chapter 2: Transfer to the Tickle Cartel, Part 1

Last edited:
Thanks! Sorry I didn't get to you sooner; I thought I was going to get part 2 done sooner. It should be coming soon.

If they thought her feet are the most ticklish part and they weren't wouldn't it have made sense for her to just go along with it and pretend they are to keep them from her belly?

That's a good observation, but I was trying to say that they were testing her. I don't think I explicitly put it in there, but the machine had actually said that her belly was the most ticklish spot. They wanted to test if she was willing to lie and say that her feet were her most ticklish spot. Also, if she had said that, they would have tested her belly, too, since that's really what the machine said. Then she would have been punished. She didn't want to take the risk, so she didn't go along with it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back