• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelvin Herrera traded to Nationals

Barbershopman

TMF Master
The last remnants of the revolutionary pitching staff that helped the Royals win consecutive AL titles and the 2015 World Series is now gone.

The Royals pitching staff of 2014 and 2015 was innovative. The starters only had to work five to six innings, then came HDH, Herrera, Davis and then Holland. They rode this wave for two years culminating in a World Series victory in 2015. Now the pitching staff, along with most of the roster that helped them win is now gone and the team is a shadow of its former staff. Rebuilding, yippee!!:sarcasm:

Barbershopman

Pitching matters. In 2014, the Royals were on a roll until they ran into that wall named Madison Bumgarner. However, they got back up, dusted themselves off and won it all the following season.

Holland left after 2014, but still won with Herrera and Davis. The chemistry was gone in 2016 when Moose got hurt. Then Cain and Hos were gone after 2017. Now they're back to the Royals we knew 5-6 years ago, and the bandwagon fans went with them.

Don't feel so down. You took advantage of your window of opportunity and got yourself a championship. Flags fly forever. Look at the Nationals. All these great teams and they've yet to get past the NLDS. They still have plenty of years to try to get there's, but they've wasted a lot of talent.

Getting Herrera will be important for the Nationals.

The Braves biggest question mark is their bullpen.

Even though the Braves bullpen has been "above expectations" supposedly, I do not like their "closer".

I'm waiting for the Nationals to come on. Ir is "only" June

I hope/expect to see the Braves make a move to strengthen their bullpen before the July 31 trade deadline.

We will see what happens in the long run.

I remember well the Royals sweeping my Orioles in the 2014 ALCS. We ran into a buzzsaw with that staff and their pesky offense. Now the Orioles and Royals have the two worst records in the major leagues and are in total need of a rebuild. Amazing how that was just 4 years ago.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back