• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milwaukee: MISTRESS MIA Available July 16th-19th (pro sessions)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Milwaukee!

During my Chicago trip, I usually try to sandwich in a visit to beautiful Milwaukee! I'm really looking forward to my short, but productive visit. Before I get started telling you about my Milwaukee tour dates please read the following standards.

****Want to Email Me?****

If you would like my session info and rates, please email me directly and please include the following:

-Be Polite
-TMF user name (I check your profile to find out more about you and I check random activity and posts to see if you are a jerk or not). No user name=No reply
-Tell me a bit about yourself. I like to know who I'm talking to. Ex: Name, male/female, ler/lee/switch? and tickling style...blah blah blah
-City of interest. I'm touring so I don't automatically know what city you are inquiring about and it will save us time if you tell me up front.
-Be Respectful of my time. I cannot entertain your 1001 emails. There's only ONE of me and there are at least a DOZEN inquiring minds like yourself contacting me at any given time. If the email starts to feel like a marathon chat, you will turn me off... yes, really.
-Please know that I do not Chat. It is not part of my booking process so get all of your questions, concerns and requests out of the way as soon as possible after you have read my session info in it's entirety. I am happy to answer any questions or concerns that are NOT ALREADY ANSWERED in my very detailed session info email.
-Expect to submit a Deposit to me once you have decided to move forward and book your session. No exceptions! Deposits are easy and anonymous. You will receive simple instruction on how to submit the deposit so don't sweat it.

Email: [email protected]

Sadly, I must now be this exacting as I have recently come across a few "Flakes" and "Troublesome Individuals" and I do not suffer fools well. I am friendly and very informative, but please do not take my kindness for infinite patience or weakness. Info pertaining to said "Flakes" and "Troublesome Individuals" will be provided to other Pros upon request. If you are a respectful individual and know how to communicate like an adult, none of this will affect you so no worries. ;)

Below are my dates of availability for Milwaukee:

Mon July 16th -evening ONLY
Tue July 17th -mid afternoon ONLY
Wed July 18th -morning & afternoon
Thu July 19th -morning & afternoon

Email me for specific times by referring to my emailing instructions first. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support. Also thanks for the read! I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mia

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back