• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 01/03 (F/F - nylon)

nikus

Hello all!

It has been some years that I do not write and post any story in this forum. A couple of days ago, I was getting rid of some old papers, when I found among them, the first tickling story that I ever wrote. I had to do some minor corrections to it since it was written about twenty years ago. This story was my first exercise using a first-person narrative, and also, this story has a huge influence by Libtick’s style since he was the only nylon tickling author who I found and read at that time. This story was meant to have three parts. I found the first two parts, and a description about what the third part would looks like. As I fill the gaps in parts two and three, I’ll be posting each of them here. Hope you to enjoy the first one.

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 01/03

Hi folks! Last night I was watching “Stranger Things” when my mobile rang, and to my surprise, it was my good friend Nikus. He asked me to write and share my tickling adventures and I just couldn’t say no. So, here they are. I hope you all to enjoy it. Kisses to all! Kate.

Me and Erika have been roommates since college. It had been almost two years since our graduation but we are still roomies. Our apartment looks pretty much the same it was two years ago when we first moved in. Probably, the only difference now is that the old empty room isn’t empty anymore… Sorry, I’m here rambling about an empty room which isn’t important right now… Well, I’m a pale brunet with chestnut hair, my eyes are green and I have middle sized feet with my second toes smaller than the big ones. Erika, is what I think you guys would call of an incredible hottie. She is blonde and has sweet big blue eyes, light tanned skin and pretty little feet with her second toes smaller than her big ones too. I think that the only flaw in her look is that jerk pair of glasses she wears. Erika is short-sighted and she needs glasses to be able to see anything, but I really think that she could choose a nicer pair of glasses… Anyway, I think that what you all really want to hear about are my tickling adventures rather than fashion tips... Well, all that really matters began about one year ago…

It was a Monday and I got back home from work earlier than usual. I did what I usually do every time when I get in home… I entered the TV room and flanged my suitcase over the chair near the door. I took off my shoes and walked on my nylon clad feet until the couch. I just let my body fell over it and then I crossed my nylon clad legs over the center table. I grabbed the remote control and began to zap throughout the channels of the cable TV. I found a comedy movie which soon became really boring. Of course, I hadn’t the patience to keep watching that movie and I began to look for the remote control with my hand while I wriggled my toes encased in my thin sheer black nylon stockings. But rather than touch the remote control, I felt something different with my hand. It was among the cushions over the couch. I grabbed what I touched and brought it where I could see it, and to my surprise, it was a diary with Erika’s name on the cover.

“Wow… So Erika has a diary,” I told to myself. “Who nowadays would use a paper diary?” I criticized her, but then, it hit me. If Erika wouldn’t mind other people to know what was in there, she probably would have wrote a blog instead of a diary completely unaccessible from the Internet. I immediately felt my fingers tapping its cover as they had their own will. Of sudden, I was dying to open and read all the secrets from that diary. “I know that I really shouldn’t read it,” I told to myself trying to refrain me, but my thoughts insisted in not obey me. “We have been living together for so many years that we are so close like real blood related sisters,” I thought looking for an excuse to do what I wasn’t supposed to do... “Close sisters shouldn’t have secrets between them, should they?” I asked myself trying to excuse me one time more about the decision I was close to make... “For sure, she will never know if I ever did read it or not,” I finally justified myself. Then, free of doubts, I opened the diary giving me to my newly found curiosity. I started by the first page and the first entry was dated from six months before that day. I remember that the first entry was something like...

“Dear diary,

Today Kate was wearing those white lacy ankle nylon socks which are extremely thin and sheer. I loved how the toes reinforcement gripped her toes perfectly. The sheer fabric is less transparent at the toes and heel reinforcements, just like the square spirals texturing the sheerer fabric which carefully grips the foot. Those pretty feet inside those sweet nylon socks… I aroused at the first sight... The thought of tie up her ankles to a chair and then tickle those nylon socked feet by hours… It drives me nuts... Too bad I can’t do that… I even think that I should be more careful when admiring her feet… I fear Kate may discover about my little fetish about her feet and then brake up our friendship… God! It has been years now that I’ve been wanting to tell her all about it and maybe got a chance to tickle her feet... If I did, she would probably think that I’m a freak or a pervert weirdo… Definitely, I’ll never tell it to her… I’m such a coward that even if she did ask me to tickle her, I wouldn’t do it...”

I remember very well the first thing that crossed my mind at that very moment - “God! Erika has a foot fetish, and her foot fetish is about my feet! … And the worst… I’m loving it!” In fact, after I read her first entry, I was completely surprised and confused. I really didn’t know what to feel. I was scared about my feet being the target of her erotic obsession but somehow excited at the same time. I could feel a delicious arousal in my privates... Anyway, I just allowed my arousement to drive my curiosity, and I turned the page wishing my feet to be worshiped even more. I still remember clearly what I had read next...

“Dear diary,

Today I had a nice dream. Kate arrived home wearing her fancy red blazer and black mini-skirt. She was also wearing that fine white silky shirt that I love, and some delicious thin sheer nude nylon stockings. She entered the door, threw her suitcase aside and laid down on the couch as she ever does, but this time, she had her shoes still on. Kate saw me coming in and she did ask me to took off her shoes because she was too tired to even do so. Gladly, I removed her black leather pumps, and right after, she just asked me for a foot massage. I couldn’t believe in my ears and I quickly began to rub fer feet over and over for a long time. I could feel the nylon texture on my fingers, the warmth of her feet, and also their scent... It was a very vivid dream… After a while, in that same dream, Kate did tell me that she was feeling her feet better and asked me for a martini. I quickly brought it to her and she drank it while we chatted a lot. When she finally finished her martini, she closed her eyes still laid on the couch. I couldn’t miss that opportunity and in a drop of a hat, I arm-locked her ankles under my underarm and used my free hand to tickle her nylon clad soles for half an hour. When I finally did stop, Kate told me - “Wow… I love the way you tickle my feet! Why don’t you pick up some scarfs, tie up my ankles to the table and we play twenty ticklish questions?” I ran to do so… We did begin our little game but it never got to an end… Kate would never guess the answer after her twenty questions and then as penalty, she would get her nylon clad soles tickled for half an hour… And then she would ask for another round over and over again… Too bad we can’t play such little game in real life...”

I can’t explain why but read that dream really sprout a strong tingle in my clit. Although have my feet tickled did sound a little bit childish at first, the thought of have them tickled in such a plot just made my crotch wet. “Maybe ‘tickling’ is such a sweet pleasure that I never considered before,” I tried to understand my feelings towards it. I was so aroused and interested by it, that I stood reading non-stop page after page. When I finally finished to read the whole diary, I was completely taken by the wish of Erika tickle my nylon clad soles… The only problem was that she would never ask me to let her do that… I couldn’t tell her that I had read her diary either… And if I tried to ask her to tickle me, she wouldn’t do so because she was afraid of I discover about her little fetish about my feet… So, not knowing what to do to make our little common secret desire come true, I put the diary back among the cushions and went to my bedroom. I laid over my bed wearing just my thin sheer black nylon stockings, and I began to stroke my womanhood wildly while I scratched my toes against my soles as if they both were being tickled... I can tell you that Erika was very creative about invent tickling scenes, and a mixture of them all was flooding inside my mind at that very moment. I had several intense orgasms thinking about all those scenes while I pleasured myself. I lost the count of the number of orgasms I had before I pleasured myself for a last time... Enjoying how relaxed my body was after all those orgasms, I just closed my eyes, and I quickly fell asleep dreaming about all those tickling scenes that I had read before.

When I woke up, it was already the next morning and Erika had already left for work. The first thing I did after realized that, it was check if her diary was still lost among the cushions. Unlike my hope, it wasn’t there anymore. I confess that it deeply disappointed me. I really wanted to read a new dream or fantasy about she tickling my nylon clad soles. Eagerly, I immediately thought about enter her bedroom and look for her diary there but I was already too late for work. With no option, I just ran to my work imagining what delicious tickling plot she could have wrote that time... When my lunch time came, something unexpected did happen. I was walking towards the restaurant where I usually eat, when I noticed the bookstore right at my side. Through the shop window, a spotted a book with Asiatic sensual drawings on the cover and as watermarks over the blank pages. It did seem sort of an erotic diary. Instantly, an idea crossed my mind and I bought that notebook immediately. From then on, I was so eager devising my plan based on that notebook which it had been very hard to focus on my work by the rest of that day. When I finally left back to home, my plan was already completely devised inside my mind. I just needed Erika to be home when I did arrive there, and that was the reason why I left my work later than usual that day.

Luckily, when I got back home, Erika was already there completely at easy watching the TV. I entered the room celebrating loud about such the great day I had at work. Immediately Erika muted the TV and began to pay her attention exclusively to me. Quickly, I came up with a silly story about how I made this big sale that day, and so I did received that notebook as a gift from the Chinese woman who had purchased that incredible amount of fabric for her new fashion collection. I told Erika that despite rare, I was giving that notebook to her because I’m not so much into Asiatic arts as she was. Gladly, she accepted the notebook immediately, and then she joked about those drawings to be somehow erotic. I giggled and then I told her an even more foolish story. I told her that the Chinese woman had told me a silly story which that notebook was a sort of a lucky charm. That it was called “The Book of Desires” and that all erotic desires wrote on those pages would eventually become true one day. Erika laughed about it and in her best humor just said that she would give a try to it. Well, I really didn’t know if she was just saying that for saying, or if she was really going to write anything on it, somehow hopeful of my foolish story to be truth. If she didn’t, my plan would be a complete game over. Anyway, I had to wait to know it. So, I stood watching TV which Erika, but I went to bed earlier than her. Erika really loves to watch TV until late night...

The next morning was really exciting for me. Once again when I woke up, Erika had already left for work allowing me to be completely alone in our apartment. Fortunately, that day I wasn't late for work and I had enough time to enter Erika’s room. I did it. Once there, I glanced all around and spotted on her shelf the notebook that I gave to her the night before. Carefully, I retrieved it from the shelf so it would be easy to return it back later. I opened the notebook eagerly. As I was hoping for, she had written her first desire. And of course, it was about tickling my nylon clad feet. It was early morning and my crotch was incredibly wet already. I was really jolly about how she really gave a try to that notebook, and specially aroused by the plot that she wrote. She wanted to punish me by tickling my nylon clad soles for a very good time. She didn’t wrote why I was being punished, but only which were the clothes and nylons I would be wearing. I left for work dressed with the same clothes that she wrote – a dark gray skirt suit that I have and she loved, a black shirt, a pair of sheer thin beige stockings with reinforced toes and heels, and my two inches black leather high heels. I spent all the day long daydreaming about Erika tickling my nylon clad soles. I would get wet every time I did imagine her fingers first poking my soles. I confess that I was very eager to get back home and make that notebook tale come true. When the evening finally came, I got home back from work, and there was Erika setting a new vase on the middle of the center table of our TV room.

“Nice vase, Erika! It’s such a beautiful one!” I said to her pretending that I really had liked that vase to be there. In fact, I really hate objects over the center table.

“Yeah! It’s a fine porcelain! I’m glad you liked!” She said. Then she smiled strangely when she glanced at me noticing the clothes I was wearing. Her smile grew even wider as I walked closer to her and she noticed that my black leather high heels were still on my feet. Immediately, I thought that she was going to punish me by walk on the carpet with my shoes on, I know how she really hates that, but she said nothing.

“Really? May I hold it?“ I asked her and then I explained why – “I would love to feel the finish with my fingers!” Erika immediately smiled wider than before. I quickly noticed that, and I was suspicious that probably she was hopefully believing on that ‘Book of Desires’ thing to be working after all. I was wearing the same clothes she wrote on her wish, and since we respect each other’s privacy, she would never suspect the reason why I was wearing those specific clothes was only because I did read it on the notebook. Putting me on her shoes, I would easily believe that the notebook was working, that I would finally get my chance to tickle the pair of nylon clad feet that I have been wishing to tickle for for such a long time, and that all would end up fine after that…

“Sure! But just be careful Kate, this vase is one of a kind,” warned me Erika. I took her words as a cue for me since she was with a very wide smile on her face.

“I will, I promise,” I said before got the vase in my hands and wittingly let it fell down on the floor breaking up into several pieces. I have done my move.

“Kate!!! Are you fucking crazy? You did it on purpose, didn’t you?” Said Erika sounding truly anger about her broken vase. “If you hated my vase you just needed to tell me! You didn’t need to break it!” Added Erika sounding to be an excellent actress.

“I’m sorry Erika! I swear! It was an accident!” I said ironically tauting her.

“Will you just say... I’m sorry!? It was a very rare vase, Kate!”

“It is just a stupid vase, Erika! I buy you a new one tomorrow! I promise!” I said making her angrier.

“YOU CAN’T! MY MOTHER MADE IT TO ME! IT WAS THE ONLY ONE OF THIS KIND IN THE WORLD!” She shouted me back.

“I am sorry, ok? Can I do anything for you to feel better?” I asked compelled to believe on her story.

“ANYTHING?” She shouted me with wide open eyes and a grinning face. Instantly I realized that she was playing me.

“Yes, I mean anything Erika!” Then, I said the magical words. “Even a kind of punishment if you want!” If she wanted to punish me as she had written in the notebook, now she had her cue.

“YES! A PUNISHMENT SEEMS TO BE AN EXCELLENT IDEA!” Shouted out Erika. I couldn’t tell if she was really anger or if she was only faking it. She really did sound very real.

“W-what do you h-have in mind?” I asked faking to be scared already feeling myself deeply aroused just waiting for my tickling punishment to begin.

“JUST SIT ON THE COUCH!” Erika shouted to me, “I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!”

It took about two minutes to Erika came back to the TV room. I could see she coming with some lengths of rope in one hand and a wooden suitcase in the other. I did say nothing and just observed as Erika began to do what she wanted to do. First, she grabbed my wrists and began to tie them together behind my backs with a double column tie.

“W-Why are you tying me up?” I asked faking to be concerned as I played along squirming my arms putting up a little fight.

“SHUT UP AND COOPERATE!” She shouted me. “After all, it was you who suggested to be punished anyway!”

After that, I didn’t say anything else nor put any fight. She finished to tie up my wrists and then next, she tied up my ankles in a double column tie with another length of rope. The rope sliding over my nyloned calves and binding them together increased my arousal in such a way that I never thought be possible. It was really delicious to feel that rope… Anyway, as soon Erika finished the second double column tie, I began to test my bounds just to discover that it was impossible to free my wrists and ankles. It was an incredible feeling to not being able to free my limbs… As I delightfully played with my bounds a little bit more, Erika grabbed a cushion from the couch and put it over the center table. Right after, she did rest my heels over the cushion and used the last length of rope to tie my bound ankles firmly to the center table. I jerked and twisted my legs, but I barely could move my ankles more than one inch out of place. I felt a strong tingle on my clit - I could shake my legs all that I wanted but my feet would remain securely in place completely exposed to Erika’s will. I was already very surprised about how Erika had tied me up so well, but soon, she did open the wooden suitcase surprising me even more. My roommate retrieved from it an hourglass, a feather duster with a detachable handle, and the most surprising items of all – a glove that from each finger extended a two inches long red fingernail.

“Those nails are pretty amazing, don’t you think? “ She asked me showing the glove to me. “The seller told me that those are real human nails... She bought them from people who agreed to grow and sell their own nails!”

“Nails… A-Are you gonna t-tickle me, a-aren’t you?” I played along the scare kitty, I was very aroused and just dying to feel my nylon clad soles get merciless scratched.

“YES! I WILL!” Shouted Erika incredibly delighted about the chance that she was finally going to have.

“B-But I’m insanely ticklish! Please! Give me a good spank! Do anything else! But please! Do not tickle me! Pleeeeease! I... I… can’t stand being tickled! Pleeeease Erika! Pleeeease!” I played again faking to not want that, but the truth was that I got a pedicure in my lunch time that day just in case my plan did work. I did ask the the pedicurist if was it possible to make my soles very very ticklish, and she had done it very well… I jumped on the seat as she slightly stroke a tiny feather over my bare soles after she had finished my treatment...

“SHUT UP!” Erika ordered me. “You might even like of it!” She said grinning to me as she finished to dress the glove on her right hand.

I remained in silence and just observed as Erika removed my left high heel. Soon, I felt the breath of her nostrils through the fabric of my stocking as she sniffed my nylon encased toes. It made me even more aroused than I already was. It was very delicious, but I just wanted the tickling to start soon... Erika sniffed my toes a little bit more while she used her left hand to slowly turn the hourglass upside down. As soon the first grain of the green sand hit the glass surface of the bottom of the empty glass bulb, Erika ran her gloved index fingernail on the middle of my sole, from my heel to my toes.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” loud giggles escaped from my mouth immediately even I bitting my lips closed. Instantly I realized that I might had made a huge mistake by asking the pedicure to make my soles very very ticklish earlier.

“Already laughing? You really should save you energy Kate! The sand in the hourglass will take two hours to fall completely into the lower bulb.” Said Erika to me. I had no time to answer her back. Erika attacked the balls of my foot swirling the long fingernails of the glove over them. It was a complete hell to feel those fingernails sliding over the nylon fabric tickling the balls of my foot.

“Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahaha, hahahahaha,” I burst into laughter. “Hahahahah, hahahaha, Pleeeaahahahahahse, ahahahahahaha, stoooooooop, hahahahahahahaha,” I truly tried to plead with no success. “Hahhahahahaahah, hahahahaha, hahahahahaha,” I laughed loud. Then something incredible just did happen - The tickling sensation was so intense that within seconds it was already unbearable. My tickle punishment had barely began, and I couldn’t stand it anymore. It was a sweet mix of a delicious pleasure and pure torture at the same time. It was pure magic, I was really getting aroused by being tickled on my nylon clad sole. It was such a devilishly and deliciously unbearable ticklish torture but I really wanted it to be torturing me more and more.

“I really hate when someone pleads me to stop before than least one whole hour! I have no option now but give you the tickling of your life,” said Erika. Right after, I felt my other high heel coming off from my right foot.

“N-Noaaah, ahh, ahahaahahahahahahahahahahah, hahahahah, hahahahahahahah, hahahahaha,” I laughed while my right sole was attacked by my roommate’s natural fingernails and my left one attacked by the two inches long fingernails of her glove. “Hahahahahahahah, noooooahahahahahah, hahahahahaha, pleahahahseh,hahahahaha, nomorenomore, hahahahhahahahahahaha,” I tried to plead continuously due my natural instinct, as the fingernails sharply teased the balls of my ultra ticklish soles. The glove sharper fingernails caused me to jerk my left foot more than my right one. It didn’t take much time until I felt my first juices wetting my panties. That tickling on my nylon clad soles was such a delicious wicked torture. I was loving it but it was really hard to bear with.

I desperately tried to cover on foot with each other each time one sole was scratched, and after several of my tries, Erika moved her attacks to my heels. Lucky, my heels weren’t so ticklish and I could breath for a little while. I glanced to the hourglass while I still laughed, and the amount of sand was practically unchanged. My rest didn’t last long, as soon my laughs turned into giggles, Erika began to scratch the fingernails on the nyloned surface between my heels and the balls of my feet. My lungs immediately burst out into the loudest laughs that I ever had laughed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, HAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA, HAHAHAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHA, HA, HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I burst my lungs out as the stinging tickling on my nylon clad soles were driving me insane. I was shaking my legs and jerking my feet as a mad girl. It was impossible to escape from those devilish fingernails which tickled me into a delicious agony.

“It seems that someone here has very ticklish soles!” Erika teased me.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, Y-YES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Y-YES, HAHAHAHAHAHA,” I answered her teasing in middle my laughs. That intense tickle torture on my nylon clad foot bottoms was way delicious but pure torture. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I couldn’t stop laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed non-stop louder and louder.

“The fun about ticklish soles it is to find the most ticklish spots on them, did you know that?” Erika teased me as she tickled me harder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, N-NOT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, N-NOT, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA,” I tried to say to her ‘not more tickles’, but it did sound like I was in fact answering her question. I was desperately in need of a little brake to catch my breath again, but all that I could do it was to laugh in agony. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I laughed and laughed jerking my body while my soles wrinkled under the onslaught inflicted by Erika’s fingernails.

“Now you know!” Erika giggled. “… I think is time to we test those arches here!” She said digging the fingernails on the arches between the top of the balls of my feet and the base of my toes.

“NOOOOOO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOONONONONO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, NOT THERE, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, I BE-HEHAHAHAHE-EG YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I tried to beg her while I squirmed my upper body side to side and back and forward. I just couldn’t stop laughing. The tickling on my arches were the most intense tickling that I have ever experienced since them. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO MORE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOOO MORE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA.” I desperately needed a brake, but my pleads resulted in the opposite effect that I expected. Rather than stop, Erika just increase the tickling strength and began to tease me verbally.

“Koochie kooochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, laugh like the little girl that you are Kate, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, what little girl’s ticklish like soles do you have, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo.” Erika said making fun of me. I felt a flow of juices come down between my crotch again. I was really anger about had been called and compared to a little girl, but at the same time it was way arousing heard that under the cruel tickling inflicted over my nylon clad soles.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA,” I was laughing hopeless as sudden Erika’s fingernails, which were scratching the arches at the top of the balls of my feet, all slid scratching the nylon clad skin of the body of my toes. Immediately, I wriggled my toes wildly in an instinctive reflex.

“How dare you to wriggle your toes? I didn’t give you permission to that yet!” Erika said immediately. “Too bad! Now I have to teach those sweet ticklish piggies a good lesson!” She scorned me.

“NOH, NOH, N-OHOH-OT MY TO-EHEHEH-ES, EHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I plead at the first touch on my toe pads. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHAHAHAHA, NOT MY TO-OHOHOEOEHEHEHE-ES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I pleaded again laughing loud and wriggling my toes in despair. “HAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOT, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TH-HEHEHEHEHE-E TOES, HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your little girl’s ticklish like toes, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo,” Erika mocked me again. “Those toe reinforcements highlight your ticklish toes as a perfect target, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, on your little girl’s ticklish like toes, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo.”

“HAHAHAHAH, HEHEHEHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed non-stop as my toes were attacked. Erika would tickle the tip of my big toes and then goes down tickling the toe tips until my pinky toes. Then, she would goes back up tickling the tip of my toes until my big toes. She would to that until I uncurled them all exposing my toe pads. She would then tickle my toe pads fiercely. I could bare my nylon clad toe pads being tickled for only a few seconds, and then I would wriggle my toes, and curl them all back again. And then, the fight over the tip of my toes would start one time more. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT THE TIPS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT MY TOE PADS, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOOP PLEEEEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLE-HEHEHAHAHA-ASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I laughed over and over again as my toes were merciless tickle tortured. I had no idea of time, but after being continuously jerking my body and feet close to the exhaustion under the devilish tickling on my nylon clad toes, I finally had a quick glance of the hourglass. A little more than one quarter of the lower bulb was filled with sand.

“These nylons cladding your feet really turn it delicious to tickle punish your soles!” Erika teased me one time more. “Too bad my fingers are starting to be a little bit tired…” She grinned to me. “Lucky, I have a little toy here to keep punishing your nylon clad soles just the way they deserve.” After she told me that, she began to attach the handle to the feather duster. For a brief moment, I was able to catch back my breath. I had just the time to my heart beat decreased a little bit as barely my backs fell against the couch for a little while. In no time, I felt the fluffy feathers of the feather duster stroking both my nylon clad soles at the same time.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I immediately burst into loud laughs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, STOOOOP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, I’M TOO TICKLISH, HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” was the only thing I could try to say in middle my laughter. The feather duster could cover almost the whole area of both my soles at the same time. “HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, HA, HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I was already jerking my upper body and legs again while I twisted my ankles trying to move my feet away from that diabolical feather duster.

“Keep those feet in place Kate! I need to take out the dust from them.” Erika scorned me as I squirmed my feet side to side and back and forth.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, MY FEET ARE CLEAN, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, THEY ARE ALREADY CLEAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I tried to deny her words while I laughed.

“I don’t think so!” She giggled wickedly. “In fact, I see some dust on these nylon clad toes here!” She said feathering the tip of my toes.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, NOT AGA-AHAHAAH-AIN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I complained as I felt my nylon clad toes being tickled one time more. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed over and over as the fiendish fluffy feathers tickled my toes and the balls of my feet. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on those dusty nylon clad ticklish toes, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, laugh the dust out of your ticklish toes, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, cleaning those little girl’s like dusty ticklish toes, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, ” she teased me driving me mad again by calling me a little girl while feather tortured my poor ticklish nylon clad toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MY TOES ARE CLEAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOP THA-HAHAHAHAHA-T, HAHAHAHAHAHA, MY TOES ARE ALREADY CLEAN, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA,” I tried to deny her words again in middle my laughter. “HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Your toes may be… But I see a lot of dust all over your soles yet!” Erika said. “Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, laugh for me like the ticklish little girl that you are, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, I could feather your delicious nylon clad soles forever, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo on your dusty nylon clad soles, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo.”

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHHA, EHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO MORE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, PLE-AHAHAHAHA-SE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STA-HAHAHAA-AND ANYMORE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I begged and laughed already feeling my face warm. I could feel laughing tears running down my cheeks.

“If you could stand it wouldn’t be a punishment, would it?” Mocked me Erika. “Now take your punishment like the naughty ticklish little girl that you are Kate! Koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo. Koochie koochie koo on your vase breaker’s dusty ticklish nylon clad soles, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo, koochie koochie koo.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I’M SORRY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I’M SORRY FOR YOUR VASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEA-AAHAHAHAHAHA-SE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IT’S ENOUGH, HAHAHAHAHA,” I plead over and over again in middle my laughs, and soon, a laughing ache sprout on my tummy while I gasped for air. Erika noticed my predicament but she just laughed wickedly. She told me how she loved my beet red face, how she loved when I jerked my body and legs, how lovely I squirmed my feet, and how deliciously sweet my laughter was. In no time my mind was lost in a sea of tickling. Each tickling poke on my soles was like a wave producing chills which traveled thorough my spine until reached the top of my head. My nylon clad soles were like exposed nerves under the torturing touches of those wicked fluffy feathers. I was having orgasm after orgasm lost in my distress. That whole tickling was pure delightful agony. I couldn’t bare it, but I wanted that torture to be carried more and more. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHHA, EHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.”

“I see your nylon clad soles are loving these feathers!” Erika mocked me. “Too bad my wrists need some rest…” She added putting the feather duster aside. As I desperately tried catch my breath, I had another glance of the hour glass. A little more than three quarters of the lower bulb was already filled with sand. I was impressed how I had completely lost the sense of time because the delicious agony inflicted by the tickling torture on my nylon clad soles.

“No more… … please… enough…” I tried to plead Erika in middle my gasps. As much as I wanted more of that tickling torture, it was already impossible to bear the least tickling touch on my soles again.

“But we still have a toy that we didn’t play yet!” Erika said retrieving a shining metal object from the wooden suitcase.

“Oh no! Toe cuffs!” I said in dismay as I felt the cold metal tightening around my nylon clad big toes followed by the characteristic loud ‘CLICK’ locking sound.

“Yes, toe cuffs!” Erika said grinning to me. “Lucky of you, my fingers are ready for work again!”

“W-WA-HAHAHAHAHA-AIT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I tried to ponder but I laughed loud as soon her fingers fiercely stroked my nyloned ticklish foot-bottoms deeply tormenting them. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE, HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed and squirmed my body, legs and feet. In no time my face was beet red again, and the salty laughing tears running down my cheeks on time more. I desperately glanced the hour glass several times. It did look like years to each grain of sand fall down inside the lower bulb. It was like the tickling torment on my soles would never end. Earlier I would beg for more torture, but now I just couldn’t take any bit of that delicious ticklish agony anymore. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” I laughed over and over until I finally spotted the last grain of sand fell down inside the lower bulb. An immediate relief took my mind, and right after, I felt the tickling fingers moving away from my beige nylon clad soles.

“Too bad! The two hours are over!” I heard Erika said while I giggled the residual ghost tickles that still tickled my soles. “Do you know...” She said as soon my giggles vanished. I was totally trashed and my panties soaked of so much cum. “… Tomorrow is my day off!” She add grinning wickedly while stared right in my eyes. “… And we have plenty of time until midnight!” She said turning the hourglass upside down again.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO,” I screamed completely scared about endure two hours more of that pure tickling torture agony. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I burst into laughter immediately as Erika’s fingers began to rake up and down my nylon clad soles again. As the seconds turned into minutes, and the minutes turned into hours, my nylon clad soles were tickled beyond any known limit. Through that torture, I had just learned the true meaning of tickle punishment... And I must to confess… That was such an incredible powerful pure delightful wicked torture, that I never thought I would ever wish it to end...

End of Part 1.

Terrific story! Love the set up and looking forward to the second part :)

Bravo! F/F nylon feet tickling.. My favorite! Very well done. More please:)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back