• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorry sorry, another foot one

anchientstar

Yup, sorry, another foot related post. :p I just adore feet to much.

Question though, (I am not into stinky feet btw so please refrain from being all weird about it).

After some form of exercise, or a hard day walking around etc, your feet get warm and soft. Not only that, the features of the feet as well.

My question is how the hell does that happen and why isn't heating used more often in foot tickling? Surely its a powerful method, or is that perhaps where massages come into it? Pumping the blood to the feet etc.

Anyway, would love to know everyones (or the foot lovers) thoughts ore genuine knowledge.

Cheers!

Toby

I'm sure there's a detailed medical explanation for why feet get warm after exercise, but I couldn't give it to you. All I can say is that exercise causes the whole body to get warm, and that obviously includes the feet.

As for your other question, I think you're on the right track when you mention massages. I don't quite understand what you mean by "heating," though. Are you talking about passively heating the 'lee's feet, for instance with a heat lamp? Because that wouldn't have the same effect as exercising at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back