• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEWS CHARMING TICKLISH MODELS WITH SOLES UP : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

ISIA & MAYLINE HAVE TICKLE FUN :
MAYLINE GETS ISIA'S HELPLESS SOLES

MAYLINE & ISIA ARE TWO CHARMING STUDENTS WHO ARE RESPECTIVELY 19 & 20 YEARS OLD.
Both girls are looking for some fun and they were very interested by a tickling experience in our studio.
They have a very good energy with an incredible ticklishness and their sexy feet are absolutely
as ticklish as they're gorgeous.

The clip begins with a short introducing of the girls and a tickle test then Isia is immobilized with her
soles up and at the mercy of Mayline's fingers.
What a wonderful situation because Isia's soles are horribly sensitive and Mayline is totally merciless.
She loves to tickle her friend and she shows her no compassion with her fingers, hairbrushes,
electric toothbrushes and the tickling gloves.

The tickler helps Mayline at some moments to increase the tickling and to show her the best techniques
but the clip is mostly F/F punishment.
Mayline is a very efficient tickler who do her best to drive Isia crazy but she's so ticklish that
she has no difficulties, just a lot of sadistic pleasure.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : ISIA SOLES UP TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Tres Bien Mon Amie Tres Tres Bien (sorry but my French is a bit rusty)

Nothing to scold about the clip, but I hope to see both of them wrapped up and tickled by the Tickler.

Agreed this clip with Isia is amazing but would have love to see FT doing more/all of the tickling

Agreed this clip with Isia is amazing but would have love to see FT doing more/all of the tickling

Lol
Guys when I do the tickling everybody ask for F/F and when I let the girls to tickle you ask for me tickling the girls.
I will never know what to do :shrug:

Lol
Guys when I do the tickling everybody ask for F/F and when I let the girls to tickle you ask for me tickling the girls.

when you have friends or family together, just do f/f and when a girl is alone m/f..
In majority of your clips it's you doing the tickling so it's cool to see some news and other ticklers sometimes;)
Here I find they are ticklish enough to be tickeld by their friend without your help..;)

Lol

You are an Amazing Tickler, Easily one of the top 3 Ticklers in the whole tickling community!!!
I prefer to see you do most of the tickling, maybe a little bit female tickler, but she has to be really methodical and ruthless!!!
I think you're great and as they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it, or stick with what you know and got you where you are today!

Isia is an Awesome, Exciting, and Yummy Ticklee!!!
Her Laughter, Begging, and Reactions are Simply Amazing!!!

Outstanding Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Lol

We are a large community, so it is normal everybody's asking for their preferences. Looking at Isia's reactions, she is more amused by her friend's tickling and comlpletely cracks when you are the tickler!!! Consequently we're asking for a good M/F tickling lesson!

Yeah I can see it being hard to please everyone. I just prefer you because you're a expert. When a new girl tickles a friend it's cute but they are often inexperienced and don't get as much laughs as you do it skillfully

Hi FTManager, I really like the reactions caused by the massage gloves seen in the second last picture in several of your videos. Can you tell me where to buy them?

Best regards
Gearloose

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back