• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you want a revolutionary new TMF?

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Do you want a revolutionary new TMF?

Are you annoyed by how small the video clips are here?

Do you wish you could just browse through all the content without having to constantly open new threads and click "next" over and over again?

Do you wish it wasn't so hard to meet someone who loves tickling the same way you do?

Do you wish the TMF wasn't so ugly? Are you sick of sorting through a thousand disorganized emoticons to find the smiley you want? Do you wish the chatroom wasn't so full of fakes, catfishers and trolls?

Believe me, I feel the same way! But I can't fix it alone.

I was 30 when I helped create the TMF and I'm 48 now. In some ways it feels like yesterday, but at the same time it's so far in the past that I can't really even remember many details of it happening. It was literally a generation ago and it's kind of like the TMF has just always existed, like the Internet itself.

Does anyone else have that feeling, like you can't really remember a time when the TMF didn't exist?

Here's a little Forum History Trivia for you - we originally had a rule against any non-tickling discussion, because there was no "General Discussion" forum and non-tickling talk was just cluttering up the tickling discussions. But when 9/11 happened, people needed to be able to reach out to friends in the New York area that they only knew through the TMF, to see if they were alright. And also, it was impossible to expect people to NOT talk about what was going on. So we created the General Discussion forum - and if you go there and click "Last" on the page list, you'll see that the very first posts were on Sept 11, 2001.

Even now, I just got a little choked up when I clicked through myself to make sure I was describing it properly.

We have tremendous history, and what worries me the most is that the progress of the Internet will eventually grind us into dust. Another website could do what we do, but what can never be replaced is the invested time.

People have grown up here. People have discovered or invented themselves here. People have met, fallen in love, married and had children, because of this place.

Those stories are irreplaceable, and that's why we need a revolution - We need to tear down everything about this place that's out of date, and build magnificent new features in their place so that a new generation of tickling enthusiasts doesn't dismiss us as irrelevant. We need to get rid of everything that has outlived its usefulness, while preserving and enhancing everything that makes us special.

What are the things that you think should be preserved? What is essential to the identity of the TMF, and what could be thrown away or replaced?

In my nearly two decades of running the forum, I've put an almost embarrassing amount of money into it - well over six figures. Sometimes it's been relatively easy, and sometimes it's been really hard, but I've always known it was worth it because of the scope of what we're creating.

This isn't a small fan-site with a few hundred enthusiasts. The TMF sees ten thousand unique visitors every day,and over a hundred thousand unique visitors every month. That's a hundred thousand individuals, not a hundred people visiting a thousand times each.

That's what gave me the confidence to launch this Patreon effort - there are so many of us that I'm almost awed by the scope of what we could do if we all started rowing in the same direction.

If every person who visits the forum contributed one dollar per month - What's your dream of what the tickling community would do with over a million dollars a year?

Not everyone can contribute and there are plenty of people who shouldn't because of their financial situation. And that's more than fine - just by being here you increase our reach, and every post adds to our incredibly powerful voice, and builds our history. You can also help by boosting the signal - Remind your TMF friends to become a supporter if you think they can.

If you're already a Patron, thanks!

If you're not, consider becoming one by clicking the link in my signature below.

But most importantly and beyond everything else, thank you for reading this and thank you for being a member,
Jeff

Wow..... On another forum, someone had the same idea........ :laughhard:

Wow..... On another forum, someone had the same idea........ :laughhard:

This must have been posted by another Jeff from somewhere along the Central Finite Curve.

Yes, I feel it's about time Jeff.

There are so many issues that need to be solved with this website and making a brand new one might be the best way to go about it. Making a new TMF website that allows it's users to tailor the advertisements shown on it to specific tickle companies or prevent certain content from being shown in it's advertisements is a good start. Also making the new site so people can finally delete their user accounts and topics in order to promote safety and prevent harassment is also a good start. A more detailed series of sub-forums allowing us to talk about movies and non-tickle related fetishes would be nice too.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back