• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate tickling fantasies

I think about this a lot. Several scenarios come to mind, but I'd love to tickle several guys at once. The idea of having multiple pairs of bare male soles at my mercy makes me super excited. They'd all be tied up and helpless, probably totally naked and it would be a sound proof room so they can laugh and scream all they want. Despite their pleas and laughter they'd be super into it and enjoying themselves to the point the tickling would last until I had my fill

My answer to this changes with the wind. Or rather it changes with the appearance of attractive male specimens who preferably have some form of allergy to clothes.

But I'm sitting on the train I used to take heading home from university and its reminding me of friends, including some I've lost contact with, and my ultimate fantasy right now is being the naked tied up tickle toy for all my ballet girlfriends. I don't know whether it would be more fun in one of the cramped little sleeper train cabins or in the airy space of the studio we used, but it would be a long, intimate tickling with plenty of comparing notes on what works best, what that reaction was like, etc.

Now my mind's going to be wandering around that idea for hours, Blue Soda. I loved reading that as written by a fellow forum member because it makes the fictional scenario more believable. > _ >

I've had the sex-swapped version carefully detailed in my mind for some time.

I've got a few, and I tend to write them out. Usually it's one-on-one rather than multiple people, but take a look at my forum posts, and pay special attention to the "Philosophic Tickle" stories. :)

My fantasies change periodically. One of my favorites is when a 'lee approaches me, wearing an outfit that reveals her midsection, and asks me to tickle her. Naturally, I am more than happy to go to town on her belly. another favorite is a lee in a bikini and light bondage, playfully resisting my attempts to tickle her.

Mine right now is actress Daisy Ridley (you know from Star Wars) locked in stocks at a renaissance faire or just some modern faire with no particular theme. The stocks are the crate-style sort of box with hands, head, and feet sticking out. Also, her toes are tied to a sort of bar above, soles taut. They pass out feathers, brushes, and electric toothbrushes to the audience or anyone who wants to tickle her feet. I may partake or just walk around the faire, listening to her howl with laughter from a distance. She's a very beautiful woman and has those now iconic beautiful teeth, so this would be a thrill to see! She also has somewhat long and big feet, so plenty of room for everyone. Tickle tickle tickle!

They're all my regular fantasies but now, my anime lovers are there and they're real.

I guess the scenario is not that important for me. A perfect tickle session would be a m/f with 'lee that is really into tickling (aside from being very sensitive, she's really enjoying every second of it). My dream session would probably happen in a basement of a house in a country side of some sort. I think the fact that no one's around to help is kinda hot ;)

Details and mood of my fantasies change, but I've always loved the general theme of non-consensual "damsel in (ticklish) distress" in them. The most cherished ones interrogations, medieval fantasy settings and mistaken identities.

I would love to see my girlfriend, ex girlfriends and other girls I know that are extremely ticklish and hate to be tickled locked in stocks and tickled by the most devious ticklers on the tmf and have it filmed of course.

Having a genuinely foot-ticklish lee buried deep at the beach has always been my favorite scenario :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back