• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman Injured By Flying Hot Dog Shot From Cannon By Phillie Phanatic.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Link is the front page of.

www.wpvi.com.

A woman at a Philadelphia Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, was injured by a hot dog shot from a cannon, by the Phillies famous mascot, the Phillie Phantic.

The woman has bruises near her eye.

Supposedly, she is not planning to sue the Phillies.

On the back of baseball game tickets, it clearly states.

"Fans assume the responsibility of hazards associated with attending a major league baseball game".

This usually means, if a fan is hit by.. a foul ball from a batter, etc.

This is certainly, an unusual injury.

The Phillies have offered the woman tickets to a future Phillies home game.

Some people on the baseball chatroom pages, thought this incident, was .. funny.

I just think it is unfortunate, since the woman sustained a facial injury.

Did anyone else hear about this incident? Thoughts?

I heard about this driving to work yesterday. Apparently the woman has a sense of humor and said that if someone finds humor as a result of this, so be it. What a great attitude.

On the note of spectator safety. Yes, the venue and home team have a responsibility to protect the spectators from harm. However, it is up to the spectator to be vigilant of their surroundings and what is happening.

I have no sympathy for a spectator that is not paying attention, or worse these days, pays more attention to their phone than to what is going on. If information on your phone is more important than what's going on in the arena, or field or whatever and they get in harm's way, then they have no one to blame for their situation but themselves. My opinion may be a little harsh, but you go to a game or match to watch it, not your phone. Sorry for the rant.

Barbershopman

Most stadiums have a PA read that warns fans of baseballs and "other flying objects." I suppose foil wrapped hot dogs are covered by that?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back