• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Done

Tampatklr

I moved here hoping things would be better but same games different state. I will be deleting my pics and info and no longer seeking sessions of any kind. Too old for games.

That's sad. If you do see this it was great chatting when we did. You're a sweet guy. :(

I will be deleting my pics and info and no longer seeking sessions of any kind. Too old for games.

After less than 3 weeks? Maybe you should adjust your expectations. Tickling is a rare fetish, and it is quite natural that it takes some effort and patience to find the right person to do it with. Many people have found tickle partners through this site, but there might be more promising strategies than exposing yourself as impatient and huffy.

Agreed.. very rare fetish and even more rare to fond someone that fits the chemistry you want and is fairly local.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. You don't know his story what may have happened,I've talked to many guys here who are just as Fed up. Cut him slack will ya. Instead of positive messages he gets stop being huffy? No wonder he's pissed. Jeez!

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. You don't know his story what may have happened,I've talked to many guys here who are just as Fed up. Cut him slack will ya. Instead of positive messages he gets stop being huffy? No wonder he's pissed. Jeez!

Not really. I mean he made an all of one thread asking for sessions with people in the Tampa area, and then got angry when he didn't get any takers immediately and people gave him an idea of why.

You just have to be patient and you'll eventually find someone to session with you'll enjoy and trust. Who knows? It could turn into something more than that, as it did for me and countless others on this forum.

Don't give up so easily though. Things can work out for you if you give them time. I mean, I used to tell myself that I'd have to move to a big city (Dallas being the closest to me) when I was able to years from now, and even then it might take more time beyond that to find someone just to get a session with, and even more time for something more. One day, I saw a Reddit thread (in a tickling subreddit lol) I responded to that changed everything for me, and I couldn't be happier with what resulted from it.

I think he may have had a previous account here and has been here longer than a few weeks. The name looks familiar

I think he may have had a previous account here and has been here longer than a few weeks. The name looks familiar

It's possible. I myself am in the same boat, but I forgot my old username because i didn't use it for years.

Someone just looking at the profile isn't going to know that though.

If you're still lurking Tampatklr, I don't if you have; but you might want to attend a NEST, i been on this site since 2001 under different names. As a lurker, being an activate member, then lurking again. One thing I have learnt is women are very curious when it comes to males they don't know. They tend to lean on word of month from other female members. By attending a NEST, munch, gathering (if they still have any) once or twice, you can get your name out there.

The most popular females lees runs in a small group and only play with lers they know of. Not too many pay session can be found on this site. You might also want to try Fetlife.com and join a couple of S&M groups.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back