• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalya and Lana nibbling on Nia Jax feet. Possible ticklish reactions?

I usually don't post on here because forums post eventually become debates for no reason; that being said, the idea of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I myself find curvier girls more attractive. There is a limit not only to size but shape in both directions. The problem lies in not in the preference of the people committing but the rhetoric. One person stating that they prefer someone more petite and thin because it is more feminine. That is a negative comment not needed to explain an individuals preference. I could rebuttal that negative comment by stating that those that prefer thin petite body shapes might prefer prepubescent bodies and thats why I prefer women like Nia. See how that plays out. Now I am judging petite women as being young teens, but also judging that persons preference which is not needed. Another comment stated they loathed Nia and wanted someone else cause she is overweight. This all adds up to the last comment I will mention which is the person that stated "god forbid someone have a opinion in 2018." The statement is asinine cosidering your commenting on an opinion about an opinion. Everyone has an opinion, but it seems every opinion has to be given. Commenting negatively that you wish it was someone else, or Nia is "overweight" on a Nia jax post is like saying you dislike beer at a brewery because you don't like hops and barley??? There is a discussion forum to speak about your preferences and opinions. If you don't like Nia, why comment in the post, for dialogue and debate. As ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown would say "Com' on Man".

Thanks for posting this. I personally love Nia and appreciate this.
Verifies a fantasy for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back