• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalya and Lana nibbling on Nia Jax feet. Possible ticklish reactions?

RevyBL

TMF Master
We have some diva on diva foot action. But damn why out of all the women did it have to be Nia Jax? Lol. Oh well, it's still pretty entertaining nonetheless.

Attachments

• realpaigewwe_35366872_2126716457403263_6683466505224464113_n.mp4
    1.6 MB
I'd say very possible, I could be wrong but it seems as though she might of been getting ready to tickle her before the camera shuts off.

We have some diva on diva foot action. But damn why out of all the women did it have to be Nia Jax? Lol. Oh well, it's still pretty entertaining nonetheless.

What’s wrong with Nia Jax?

I'd say very possible, I could be wrong but it seems as though she might of been getting ready to tickle her before the camera shuts off.

Yeah, it's tough to tell but it does kinda look like Nattie tickles her foot and Nia starts giggling louder right as the video ends. If only the video was a few seconds longer.

Always liked Nia and great to know she very likely has ticklish feet.

Last edited:
And there's nothing wrong w/the poster for saying he's not attracted to Nia Jax. I'm not attracted to her either.

And there's nothing wrong w/the poster for saying he's not attracted to Nia Jax. I'm not attracted to her either.

Yet no one is saying that. We all have different definitions of beauty, but I think people were more implying that OP's snide comment was completely unnecessary.

Yet no one is saying that. We all have different definitions of beauty, but I think people were more implying that OP's snide comment was completely unnecessary.

Yeah, exactly this. It was snide and came across as implying something. It really wasn't needed

Can people stop being so incredibly sensitive? His comment was snide? Really?? He doesn't prefer her, oh well! Does that change your day in any shape or form? Was it necessary? Probably not, but neither was the passive aggressive policing in your replies. God forbid someone share an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with in 2018.

Can people stop being so incredibly sensitive? His comment was snide? Really?? He doesn't prefer her, oh well! Does that change your day in any shape or form? Was it necessary? Probably not, but neither was the passive aggressive policing in your replies. God forbid someone share an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with in 2018.

Thank you. I've been saying this for years. I'm a straight dude, and I think women who are petite and thin are much more attractive and look more feminine than women who weigh more than I do. I suppose that makes me guilty of fat shaming, right? Get off your soapbox everyone.

I'm quoting this because again, NOBODY was saying that people were saying that it's wrong for someone not to be attracted to someone. It was about the snide comment, which y'all seem to be missing.

Why even say "of all the women". Why say that? It's a blatant snide comment and insult, that's what people were having an issue with, there was no need to say that. If I were to say "of all the people to comment of this thread, why dashboard?". It's a snide comment, an insult.

I didn't think we were here to talk about how "hot" some women are, I thought we were here to talk bout tickling. As far as tickling goes, I think its interesting that WWE's "Irresistible Force" has ticklish feet. Would love to see her tickled on WWE TV, especially with Extreme Rules coming up. Could you imagine Nia being tickled into submission? Would be fun to see.

I loathe Nia Jax with every fiber of my being and yes, it's mostly because she's a big girl. Give me someone else instead.

I know there may be a minority that find Nia attractive but if we are being honest people would replace her with any other woman in that video having their foot nippled and tickled. Put the Bellas, Paige, Lana, Alexa, Mandy or even Bayley and Ruby Riott in Nia's place and that would have been preferred.

I know there may be a minority that find Nia attractive but if we are being honest people would replace her with any other woman in that video having their foot nippled and tickled. Put the Bellas, Paige, Lana, Alexa, Mandy or even Bayley and Ruby Riott in Nia's place and that would have been preferred.

How'd you know it's a minority? Nia used to be a model before her time in WWE, so I'd say it's safe to say it's more than a minority that find her attractive.

How'd you know it's a minority? Nia used to be a model before her time in WWE, so I'd say it's safe to say it's more than a minority that find her attractive.

I'd love to be tied up by Nia and have my helpless, ticklish body at her mercy!

"More than a minority" makes no sense to say. You're either in the majority, or the minority. There's no in-between.
Nia Jax is overweight, OP's comment makes sense regardless of how you personally feel.

The issue with her being "overweight" is what? She is a big woman. But she looks damn good. She is not a sloppy overweight. She takes care of herself. I hope the ones who are saying she is not attractive because of her size in such a mean way are the most fit, godlike handsome walking the face of the earth. We all know you are not.

It is ok to not think someone is attractive, but there is a way to say that without sounding like an ass. For example, "I just don't find her attractive, but she may be beautiful to others"... And knowing she is ticklish, makes her even more attractive in my eyes. That would be one fun session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back