• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something I need help understanding

I’m done man, you win. You do nothing but try to pick apart what I say to find any flaws and it’s really off putting. You’ve done absolutely nothing to contribute to this besides attempt to reword what I say and make me look like some kind of jerk. Everyone else who responded actually did intelligently and was really cool and helpful and thoughtful. You are honestly just an ass. Have a good one.

I’m done man, you win. You do nothing but try to pick apart what I say to find any flaws and it’s really off putting. You’ve done absolutely nothing to contribute to this besides attempt to reword what I say and make me look like some kind of jerk. Everyone else who responded actually did intelligently and was really cool and helpful and thoughtful. You are honestly just an ass. Have a good one.

Okay. I was honestly rewording for clarity. I'm open to hearing what your concern is, if you'd bother to just say what it was....

So, your concern is that there are people here who don't seem to want to talk to you about tickling in your first interaction, and you think that's strange, because, as you understand it, that's the theme of this site?

To Nate's defense...
attachment.php

If tickling isn't the theme of this forum...

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2018-06-23-14h54m55s001.png
    vlcsnap-2018-06-23-14h54m55s001.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 3
To Nate's defense...
attachment.php

If tickling isn't the theme of this forum...

Sure, you have every right to bring it up in every interaction, if you like.
You don't have the right to determine what someone else's response will be.

For the record this thread wasn’t about that. It was simply about improving communication about any subject. I just felt that particular subject was being treated as taboo in early interactions. That is all I am saying and nothing more.

For the record this thread wasn’t about that. It was simply about improving communication about any subject. I just felt that particular subject was being treated as taboo in early interactions. That is all I am saying and nothing more.

Taboo? No.

Taboo? No.

I think this is what Nate meant when he stated that your comments were hardly contributions.

And as far as a tickle fetish being taboo, it may very well be to the rest of the world, but the TMF is not the rest of the world. This is a forum where tickling is the basis on which it is founded. It is a place where tickle enthusiasts and those who share an interest in the fetish are welcome to come explore the fetish.

Now we obviously don't always stay within the parameters of what is deemed appropriate behavior, and we at times don't conduct ourselves with the upmost of respect towards each other. With that in mind, it would stand to reason why communication, which was the initial topic of discussion on this thread, at times feels stale or uninspired.

I think this is what Nate meant when he stated that your comments were hardly contributions.

And as far as a tickle fetish being taboo, it may very well be to the rest of the world, but the TMF is not the rest of the world. This is a forum where tickling is the basis on which it is founded. It is a place where tickle enthusiasts and those who share an interest in the fetish are welcome to come explore the fetish.

Now we obviously don't always stay within the parameters of what is deemed appropriate behavior, and we at times don't conduct ourselves with the upmost of respect towards each other. With that in mind, it would stand to reason why communication, which was the initial topic of discussion on this thread, at times feels stale or uninspired.

It seems like you fellas' criteria for uninspired is pretty specific.

My threads been hijacked. It’s really sad because it started great. It’s all yours Wolf. I’m not responding anymore.

He's just trying to clarify what you said (because it was pretty vague initially, but I can put 2-and-2 together based on your responses to others). At least I thought he was until I saw his more odd recent posts, but don't let one person ruin an advice thread for yourself.

CapturedDoll and siamese hit the nail on the head for a good chunk of your problem, so there isn't much more I can say on the mindsets of those in chat.

I am curious though: Do you ask in public chat before PMing them, or do you just do it? Because that's actually off-putting to quite a few people, especially the women here that probably get 50 PMs a day in chat, that number only doubling when they talk about something related to their bodies or tickling.

Last edited:
My threads been hijacked. It’s really sad because it started great. It’s all yours Wolf. I’m not responding anymore.

Until next time, I guess...

Every problem has a point of origin, some root that underlies the exact reason for the problem. In this case the problem is a lack of, or otherwise uninspired, communication between members on the forum. Based on the comments made throughout this thread, it can be deduced that early onset induction of tickling as subject of interest is offsetting to a number of members here; completely understandable given that we're all on different levels in that respect.

At the end of the day, nobody forces us into the chatroom, we go on our own accord; some of us with the knowledge that there are members with little discretion or respect for our parameters; the very definition of insanity (doing the same thing and expecting different results).

And yes, people can change. But for every person that wises up and realizes they have a flawed approach, a number of other people will be right there to take their place, brazen and shameless without a shred of decency.

Here are some possibilities for why you are having less than ideal conversations:

1. They are tired.
2. They are juggling other PMs.
3. They are busy adulting (chores, at a job, having side conversations with their SO, etc)
4. They understand from experience that when they give an inch, guys tend to take a mile.
5. They aren’t interested in guys but don’t want to bruise your ego.
6. They are playing hard-to-get, designed to test your patience, tact, charm.
7. They field the same questions ALL the time. Answering them gets boring.
8. You didn’t ask for permission to PM and they are annoyed.
9. They just aren’t a very interesting person.
10. They are catfish.

It’s attractive to be interesting and to withhold tickle talk. It feels good to be treated like a person and not like a cheap means-to-an-end, which, like it or not, is how it can come across.

Yeah. That's Wolf being Wolf. Twists your words and argues against the straw man he created. If it makes ya feel any better, he does it to everyone.

Here are some possibilities for why you are having less than ideal conversations:

1. They are tired.
2. They are juggling other PMs.
3. They are busy adulting (chores, at a job, having side conversations with their SO, etc)
4. They understand from experience that when they give an inch, guys tend to take a mile.
5. They aren’t interested in guys but don’t want to bruise your ego.
6. They are playing hard-to-get, designed to test your patience, tact, charm.
7. They field the same questions ALL the time. Answering them gets boring.
8. You didn’t ask for permission to PM and they are annoyed.
9. They just aren’t a very interesting person.
10. They are catfish.

It’s attractive to be interesting and to withhold tickle talk. It feels good to be treated like a person and not like a cheap means-to-an-end, which, like it or not, is how it can come across.

Well said. As a guy, I always find it helpful when women share the motives behind their actions since it's impossible to know what they're experiencing. I'm sure women feel the same way about men who share theirs.

Last edited:
Well said. As a guy, I always find it helpful when women share the motives behind their actions since it's impossible to know what they're experiencing. I'm sure women feel the same way about men who share theirs.

Cool. Happy to provide my thoughts

Same as the second rule of journalism, ask open ended questions that they need to reply with more than a word or two.

Sometimes I do what you said though never on first contact. I only really start to reach the point of these kind of replies when the conversation grinds to just being asked questions, especially one word ones. When that happens I start to lose any real interest in the conversation, and tbh I wouldn't even call it that. It feels more like an interview. Not exactly what you mean but kinda the same thought process.

Sometimes I do what you said though never on first contact. I only really start to reach the point of these kind of replies when the conversation grinds to just being asked questions, especially one word ones. When that happens I start to lose any real interest in the conversation, and tbh I wouldn't even call it that. It feels more like an interview. Not exactly what you mean but kinda the same thought process.

Whether someone intends to or not, this does happen often to females and probably to some males too, where the person jumps into a list of the typical 20 tickle questions, completely forgetting any kind of intro or typical conversational etiquette. Because this happens so often, some that spend even a small amount of time here interacting, will start to wonder if they're even seen as human or just a talking object for one to masturbate to. Maybe that's not actually what's happening on the other end, but it's the impression that is given.

Unfortunately, it seems like something we just have to accept as being members of this site. The few enjoyable interactions and the handful of good people here make it worth it, as long as they stick around anyway.

Whether someone intends to or not, this does happen often to females and probably to some males too, where the person jumps into a list of the typical 20 tickle questions, completely forgetting any kind of intro or typical conversational etiquette. Because this happens so often, some that spend even a small amount of time here interacting, will start to wonder if they're even seen as human or just a talking object for one to masturbate to. Maybe that's not actually what's happening on the other end, but it's the impression that is given.

Unfortunately, it seems like something we just have to accept as being members of this site. The few enjoyable interactions and the handful of good people here make it worth it, as long as they stick around anyway.

With me it's not even tickle questions. It's like 90% of the time a really long and drawn out way of saying "Can you give me a description of yourself?" or questions along those lines. Not creepy stuff just irritating when they could just ask one question and get everything they need to know in one scoop. Now the other (But tbf much rarer) stuff is weird and completely random like "What kind of pantyhose do you wear?" kind of questions. Fortunately I rarely get them nowadays.

But yeah it's just something you have have to get on with. Fortunately I've got myself a nice little circle of friends so it's not all bad.

It's like 90% of the time a really long and drawn out way of saying "Can you give me a description of yourself?" or questions along those lines. Not creepy stuff just irritating when they could just ask one question and get everything they need to know in one scoop.

So bluntness for subtly?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back