• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KinkShamed (Full Download)

Yes, loading save 09 was what you told me to do in your mail and it was what I did. But the blackscreen appeared again anyway.
And before you ask, I also tried save 10, just to be sure.

Yes, loading save 09 was what you told me to do in your mail and it was what I did. But the blackscreen appeared again anyway.
And before you ask, I also tried save 10, just to be sure.

Not sure what to tell you then. I just re-downloaded your save file, popped it in the game, and it proceeded as intended.

test screen.PNG

Did you re-download the game and then move the file over? If so then idk what the deal is. If you want I can just send you this new save file and let you play from there.

Yooo, I plunked down some money for this awhile back and just finished with 100% completion (I think). Left all the in-depth comments and feedback that I had on your deviantart but just for the record on this forum I want to say nice job. I had fun playing this, and it really builds onto the original game very nicely.

Yooo, I plunked down some money for this awhile back and just finished with 100% completion (I think). Left all the in-depth comments and feedback that I had on your deviantart but just for the record on this forum I want to say nice job. I had fun playing this, and it really builds onto the original game very nicely.

I'm happy it delivered on expectations!

Great game, though I just cant find the last place top put KC's poster on, I put it on the tree in Union City already, and in every other city, any 1 else knows where to put the last one?

I had a question or two on sections in the game I'm stuck/lost on and am not sure if I just need to progress further or if I'm just missing the key trigger. Is here the best place to ask those kinds of questions or is there a better spot?

No, I am an idiot. I just exchanged the .exe file in the old folder with the one you sent me and didn't put the save into the completely new folder instead. It was all my mistake, sorry about that. :/
It works now, by the way. ^-^

Hi Eagle! :)

Thank you for this magnificent game! :)

Just have a question. I am too dumb to solve this maybe.

I have done "nearly" everything. I just have some more "reminders" : Gina Revenge, Gina Shibari and Laina´s Mad. How can i do and solve this?

Thank you very much! :)

PS: And yeah, I already had my Session with Priya. Don´t know, If this also counts.

Last edited:
Hi Eagle! :)

Thank you for this magnificent game! :)

Just have a question. I am too dumb to solve this maybe.

I have done "nearly" everything. I just have some more "reminders" : Gina Revenge, Gina Shibari and Laina´s Mad. How can i do and solve this?

Thank you very much! :)

PS: And yeah, I already had my Session with Priya. Don´t know, If this also counts.

There's more to do after the main story with Priya finishes up. Some earlier versions of the game had a big where Gina's Revenge wasn't going away after completion so that might be one issue there, but the Laina and Shibari missions should be good to go. PM me for specifics.

Thank you for your reply. :)

I´ve sent you a PM and an E-Mail, just in case which you see first. :D

Thx!

EDIT: I think, I have found the Problem! I have never done the Session with Ms. Williams, because, well....i "accidently" skipped it. :/ Maybe thats the failure.^^ (Ive loaded an older save game)

Last edited:
I'm still playing slowly, as I have time. I played this years ago when ya first unveiled it and I have to tell ya, I was giddy as a schoolboy when I saw ya had released this again. And...lemme tell ya, thus far...it has lived up to everything I remembered AND MORE! *wipes away tears* Guys, I don't wanna talk smack or nothin' but, if y'all didn't at least go back and throw TWO FLIPPIN' BUCKS into the jar before y'all downloaded this...c'mon!

Anyway, thank ya for puttin' so much work into this game. I look forward to comin' back and givin' a full, in-depth review once I've completed it.

I'm still playing slowly, as I have time. I played this years ago when ya first unveiled it and I have to tell ya, I was giddy as a schoolboy when I saw ya had released this again. And...lemme tell ya, thus far...it has lived up to everything I remembered AND MORE! *wipes away tears* Guys, I don't wanna talk smack or nothin' but, if y'all didn't at least go back and throw TWO FLIPPIN' BUCKS into the jar before y'all downloaded this...c'mon!

Anyway, thank ya for puttin' so much work into this game. I look forward to comin' back and givin' a full, in-depth review once I've completed it.

Thanks friendo.

Finally had the time to work through this! Excellent work. Had a blast playing through this. Enough new stuff mixed in with the old to keep it super fun.

Still have a bug with "Laina's Mad"
When I go into McGreevy's I get the "You Two Over here now!" text.
But then just speech bubbles when I try to talk to anyone else. No one says anything, and it doesn't seem to advance.
I know how RPG Maker gets tangled sometimes, and I'm pretty far along with the rest of the game (I think I've got everything. Or very nearly everything else that's not reliant on having this quest finished.)

Awesome work on the game. And seriously appreciate your contributions across the board with various tickling communities.
One of these days I'll have some cash to throw your way for all of your efforts.

Cheers!

Finally had the time to work through this! Excellent work. Had a blast playing through this. Enough new stuff mixed in with the old to keep it super fun.

Still have a bug with "Laina's Mad"
When I go into McGreevy's I get the "You Two Over here now!" text.
But then just speech bubbles when I try to talk to anyone else. No one says anything, and it doesn't seem to advance.
I know how RPG Maker gets tangled sometimes, and I'm pretty far along with the rest of the game (I think I've got everything. Or very nearly everything else that's not reliant on having this quest finished.)

Awesome work on the game. And seriously appreciate your contributions across the board with various tickling communities.
One of these days I'll have some cash to throw your way for all of your efforts.

Cheers!

Yeah I had found that a few days ago. It's been patched in a new game file, although I'm not sure if downloading it now and moving the game save file over will work if you're already that far into the game. Try it, and if not just email me your save file and I'll fix it manually for you.

Somehow it's a little unfair, we get to see all men's full body but half of the women are just locked in stocks or tied in a way that some tickle spots are covered. but putting that aside, This game is full of excitement. If you still updating this game, maybe you should create more girl victims that can do at least 40 damage, you know, for more challenging:)

P/s it's just my opinion, though. This game is already fun to play.

Somehow it's a little unfair, we get to see all men's full body but half of the women are just locked in stocks or tied in a way that some tickle spots are covered. but putting that aside, This game is full of excitement. If you still updating this game, maybe you should create more girl victims that can do at least 40 damage, you know, for more challenging:)

P/s it's just my opinion, though. This game is already fun to play.

Difficulty was hard to land, some people said they were breezing through it without any trouble, and others complaining that they were losing battles way too quickly and getting frustrated. Might tweak it a bit more later on.

Absolutely loved this game. Lost sleep some nights because I just kept playing. Anyway I just completed it and want to continue to play more but the game is showing a laptop image over the map and I cant see anything but that. Hoping you can help. Thanks

Absolutely loved this game. Lost sleep some nights because I just kept playing. Anyway I just completed it and want to continue to play more but the game is showing a laptop image over the map and I cant see anything but that. Hoping you can help. Thanks

I can (that error has since been patched out), though the remainder of the game from that point on is just revisiting a handful of characters to see what they've done after their video shoots. There are no more battle scenes after that, just some sequel hooks.

Ok I still wouldn't mind going around and checking in with the characters. Do you need anything from me to fix my issue

The Moose has failed meeeeee! I was unable to stop myself from rushing off to see *****, despite every last one of my instincts as a gamer screaming at me that it would spell the end of the Main Story! I still have A LOT left to do......I think. I've left quite a few threads open, so yeah.

Overall Rating Pre-101%ing: 11/10 Would Tickle Again

Favorite Sequence: I had a huge thing typed up for this along with an Honorable Mention...but then I thought of spoilers and erased it all.

I'll be getting back to work on the rest tomorrow, great game. Fantastic game. Whew...just...amazing.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back