• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 recent stories both m/f

banddmagic1

so there are 2 girls I have been recently seeing. One is a long term tickle partner, let's call her Miranda. She's 42, blonde, cute, looks similar to Nancy Grace.

other, who is brand new, let's call her Amy. She is 27, petite, long brown hair, looks similar to Sutton Foster from "Younger".

So I've been dating Amy casually for a little bit. When I first saw her, I did the thing where I put my hand right above her knee like I was gonna grab it and she was like 'NO YOU CAN'T!", she said later it's a tickle spot. I found out her underarms, sides are also spots. I asked her if her feet were ticklish, she said "no I don't think so..." so I was kinda sad. I told her about my interest and she was accepting, but basically like, "I don't really like it, but totally accept you for it being your thing and can take it in small doses if we're being playful or if it's needed to get an erection/ejaculation etc. So there was one time she was giving me a blow job, she was on her knees, feet bare and they were exposed, to kinda help it along, I tickled her sides and she softly giggled and squirmed a little while she was going at it. I started playing with her feet, thinking I'd get no reaction and she started giggling and squirming just like she did with her sides. She LIED! I told her about that and she said later "OF COURSE I LIED!" lol kinda funny. She let me try to suck her toes and she actually really liked it. Also I do this thing where I eat her bare thighs but count down to when I'm gonna eat it and make her scream and laugh, she enjoys that too. I think she's kind of becoming more and more ok with it.

Miranda, I hadn't seen in a while, and we were getting together with some friends in a bar. She told me she was gonna sit next to me, and she wanted me to tickle her. I asked her where and she said knees and feet. When we sat together, sure enough, with 2 people across from us, I subltly put my hand on her knees and squeezed. she would cough and take a drink when she couldn't take it. She would text me that it tickled so bad, i texted her to give me her foot. she crossed her leg so her foot would be accesible, but wearing sandals she was strapped into. At first i put my fingers in the sandals, etc. and she was trying her best to keep composure. I took off her sandal and put it on her lap and i could feel the fear in her body language. i continued to tickle her feet and when she could laugh at jokes she would, or she'd take drinks eat something, cough trying really hard to keep composure, Later we got in the car and I made her give me her hand, i held it and talked about how i was going to invade her armpit, she got so excited and scared and giggly and i slowly worked my hands up her arm and into her armpit, we had so much fun tickling her in the car. i audio recorded it and it's so hot. We were so horny but had nowhere to go. She also rubbed my hard dick while we were in the bar. SO exciting

Glad to hear that you had so much fun with both women. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back