• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First ballgag

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
I never had a ballgag before so I bought my first one and it came earlier this week and played with it for the first time. A few things that I never realized about ballgag s... first, for some crazy reason I thought I’d be able to loosen it or get it off with enough wiggling and head thrashing. But obviously, once it’s secured around your mouth, I found out that it’s not going anywhere. Second... didn’t know that you drool so much from wearing one. Again, it might be common sense for those who use them, but I never have and wasn’t expecting it. I eventually got used to it and can deal with it. And third...totally didn’t expect how you absolutely can NOT scream or make any noise while wearing one, which was a huge bonus! I realize now that the ballgag keeps your mouth open and unable to close and the ball rests comfortably in your mouth and against your tongue, not allowing you to use your tongue to speak or scream for help. I like that a lot! So I think I am going to have a lot of fun using the ballgag and am considering getting more. Any ideas on what kind or sizes to buy? Any any ideas of other great things about them that I didn’t mention?

I love gags, but I've stayed away from ballgags lately for basically some the reasons you just laid out. I still have one, and at some point, I'm sure it will get used again. Also, cleave gags are pretty comfortable, and in our case, stifle the laughter just enough so the neighbors don't think we're complete lunatics.

I always thought the drooling with a ball gag was a bit of an unfounded trope. I'd find it off-putting if I drooled or my lover/ticklee did.

There's someone on etsy who has a huge variety of sizes that go right up to something like 3' in English money, but there's a size guide so you can work out what's actually sensible. They're a bit addictive though, I bought a white one to go with fancy dress for a halloween party at uni (a regular fancy dress party, it made sense at the time), and then instantly wanted different coloured gags to match different bondage outfits.

I’m not particularly fond of the drooling myself... but for some reason I don’t seem to mind it. I absolutely love the way the gag muffles your speech and you can’t talk. It’s a big turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back