• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New girlfriend s feet

MasterTickler12

TMF Expert
IMG-20180606-WA0004.jpg

my new girlfriend sends me a picture after i asked her...any suggestions? she told me, that her feet are really feather sensitive :D but she also told me, that she could take a little bit tickling...we will see ;) :) i told her , what will happns when i met her the first time...first date of our meeting? date: august 1st - august, the fourth :D and yeah...i will make a lot of pictures

You haven't even met in person yet and she's already your "girlfriend"? :shrug: :illogical Well, I hope it works out for ya... Good luck.

You haven't even met in person yet and she's already your "girlfriend"? :shrug: :illogical Well, I hope it works out for ya... Good luck.

yeah...but we had a videochat...a lot videochats...and we always calling the other...thanks man...

yeah...but we had a videochat...a lot videochats...and we always calling the other...thanks man...

Sure, you haven't met in person yet, but I think you're in good shape in terms of the fetish, though. The fact that she sent you a foot pic, and didn't think you were "weird" or anything --- AND entertained the idea of being tickeld means she's open-minded and willing to try things, which is what you need in this case.

Great photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
Hope that the meeting in person goes well.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back