• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yesterday's Pedicure...

zigzag

TMF Regular
My wife and I go to the same salon every couple of weeks, so my wife can get a mani and pedi. I go with just to be with her, but every time, she asks if I want a pedicure. Every so often I indulge, but not so often that I feel spoiled. Though, in truth, it can be real relaxing.

Yesterday, we went and I opted to get one. Because we're regulars, they're always delighted to see us. This time, though they were busy, they made room for us in a separate area. The only part of a pedi I dread, is the rough sponges/pumice stones against my soles. Still, I only just grip the armrests and cringe a bit. This time, since the ladies loved us, and didn't want to deal with other customers, they took their time with us. When it came time for the dreaded sponge, my chick really dragged it out. I couldn't hide it and burst out laughing. She asked - Aww, ticklish?"

I admitted I was. She made a game of taunting me and singing "Tickle, tickle..." as both my wife and her lady laughed at me with amusement. After the sponges, they drew out the rest of it, complete with foot/leg massages for us both.

First time I was a little humiliated, yet it was still fun. Jyst wanted to share.

Great story! I have fantasies about a humiliating series of pedicures at the hands of merciless women. :devil:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back