• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's more torture, verbal teasing, or silence

tkl123

If you're being tickled tortured

Would it be more tortureous for you of the tickler tickled you in silence, or tickled you with verbal teasing

I'd imagine silence would be more tortureous as you have no line of communication with the one who's tormenting you

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Part of the enjoyment of a session for me as a lee and ler is in the verbal teasing. With my tickle switch partner, I tried total sensory deprivation once (ears covered, blindfolded), and I hated it purely because I couldn't hear my ler verbally tease me, but had no qualms with the blindfold.

Why would you do a session in silence? That just sounds... boring.

For silence to have any real effect, it would have to be me begging and pleading for like half an hour to an hour straight only to be met with silence no matter what I said. So it *could* quite torturous but it'd take awhile to get there.

Verbal teasing is torturous right from the start and never stops being so.

With the right type of voice, verbal teasing really IS torture for me. For example, whispering in my ears can really tickle!

I don’t know. I absolutely LOVE being blindfolded, gagged, and have sound proof headphones on. My sessions usually consist of total sensory deprivation. To me, it adds to the helplessness, and increases my sympathetic nervous system so that the tickling is more dramatic. Especially in the groin area, and my feet. For me, the sensory deprivation just makes me feel that how much I laugh, beg, or moan, my torture will still continue.

However, thinking back to my ex girlfriend, I loved just being blindfolded and gagged. She wouldn’t use headphones on me, but would gag me with her sweaty sock after being worn all day, and then use the other socked foot to make me inhale the lovely scent of her foot while I was tickled to bliss. She would verbally tease me, asking if I liked the smell, and how turned on I was.

So for me, I guess it depends on the tickler doing the tickling. However, when I’m the ler, I usually keep quiet and just dish out the torture.

I don’t know. I absolutely LOVE being blindfolded, gagged, and have sound proof headphones on. My sessions usually consist of total sensory deprivation. To me, it adds to the helplessness, and increases my sympathetic nervous system so that the tickling is more dramatic. Especially in the groin area, and my feet. For me, the sensory deprivation just makes me feel that how much I laugh, beg, or moan, my torture will still continue.

However, thinking back to my ex girlfriend, I loved just being blindfolded and gagged. She wouldn’t use headphones on me, but would gag me with her sweaty sock after being worn all day, and then use the other socked foot to make me inhale the lovely scent of her foot while I was tickled to bliss. She would verbally tease me, asking if I liked the smell, and how turned on I was.

So for me, I guess it depends on the tickler doing the tickling. However, when I’m the ler, I usually keep quiet and just dish out the torture.

I'm always on the fence about the idea of gagging. As a lee, I feel like it'd be harder to safeword with it in your mouth (plus I have breathing issues with my nose), while as a ler I like to hear my lee's laughter, as well as if they need anything.

Verbal teasing for sure. Especially when I am tied up and made to feel like I will be tickled until I am broken and there is nothing I can do about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back