• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monthy Skype Chat Date!!! - July!

anchientstar

Thanks to all those that came!! It was awesome fun!
Special shout out to our mods for keeping the call going for as long as it did!

Once again we're back, doing what we do!

The Chat will be live from 13th of July from 5pm (Pacific) to 8pm (Eastern) For those near Australia it'll be 10am on the 14th of July and for those in the UK 12am on the 13th

Also as mentioned in the previous post when you join please state your TMF name. If you don't you'll get the boot. KABOOTY.

Just a quick set of rules:

1. Unless you've spoken to me first no one start a call in this chat except the admins.
2. NO Nudity. None. Nope not even half a dick.
3. No Personal Messages to anyone except me or the mods.
4. If you do have any issues please say so in the chat before coming to us, unless you feel uncomfortable.
5. If someone messages you without your consent please notify me or one of the mods straight away. Also please take a screen shot.
6. Banter is fine, fighting is not. Please behave yourselves. We're all adults here.
7. No forced Roleplaying. Roleplaying in itself is fine but please, it goes both ways.
8. No back seat roleplaying.
9. No Lurking. Yes I know everyone wants to but unfortunately this makes it considerably harder for us mods to keep the chill and fun environment we're after!
10. HAVE FUN!! This is supposed to be a bunch of like minded people finally having a face to face chat!

Your Moderators:

Anchientstar - Me!
CapturedDoll
Hardy
Emulator
DDD
Airithedestroyer
SunshineRose

Heres the link to join!

>https://join.skype.com/GgHS9kdZ3jRt<

Message me if you have any questions! otherwise see you there!

Last edited:
I might be up for this. May show my face this time as the rules are clearer

Last edited:
I'd like to put in a request for an alternative daytime weekday chat for those like me who work at home and have more free time early on weekdays than weeknights and weekends. I understand most people work weekday hours, but I'm betting a sizable number of people these days have odd hours as well, with telecommuting and overnight jobs becoming more common.

I got kicked out for starting a call prematurely. I read the rules, but not the instruction manual on how to use Skype and this, being only the second time I've used Skype, ever, I made a mistake. Let it be known that TMF members don't take kindly to mistakes.

This was upsetting to see

I'm pretty upset by how IrvingKrebb was treated. He's someone who has been in this community for a long time, as a video producer. When I saw him in the Skype room, I said hello, and that I had even purchased one of his videos many years ago.
He made an honest mistake of starting the Skype call. Myself and TicklishBlackGuy joined the call. I explained that the way it works is that we hang out and chat until a moderator starts the video call. IrvingKrebb said "Woops, we better hang up then". That was it, a 30 second call.

He said that he was sorry, and that he had jumped the gun. He made an honest mistake, and apologized. He's not some troll. He's been in the community as a producer for some time. He wasn't there to make trouble, he just wanted to chat. I was hoping to speak more with him, as I admired his videos.

The moderator told IrvingKrebb that, because he mistakenly started a video chat, he was not welcome, and removed him from the chat room. A long time member! Not welcome? What is more important to this Skype call, rigidly following the rules, or community and decency? There is no room for an honest mistake from a member unfamiliar with Skype?

I feel really badly that he was treated this way, excluded so harshly, with no flexibility of thought to consider that he is a long time contributor who made a simple mistake, and then apologized. I'm sure that he was looking forward to chatting, as we all do, and then to be kicked out for making an honest newbie technical mistake, must have felt pretty isolating.

We are a community, folks. Please treat our fellow members with respect that they are imperfect human beings, but still welcome.

Last edited:
Look man, it may have seen mean but rules are rules in the chatroom and that is what the rules are. If you accidentally call you will be removed no exceptions whether you a mod or just a regular person. It may have seen mean and insensitive but the rules are really the rules in here and that's anywhere. So it may had been a mistake and he was taken care of properly, now if anything changes on of the mods will say so but you just gotta respect the rules

If everyone involved agrees that we must enforce the rules in such a way that alienates people, ie. telling them they aren't welcome - I'm not going to argue, it's not that important to me, personally. However, I would remind people that this particular forum was created in an effort to give like-minded people a chance to socialize. How many people are on this forum and how many are involved in this chat? How many are chatting but not turning on their camera? If the moderators of this chat want to send the message that there is a zero tolerance policy for even an innocent mistake, and it will be treated with the same zero tolerance as say, abusive language? Threats? Etc.? That's up to them. But if that's the case, I don't want to be a part of that event anyway.

By the by - thank you, ShyTickler, I appreciate you having my back and speaking up for me. I PMd you; if you ever want to talk feel free to send me a message.

EDIT: I'm speaking to the moderators of this chat event and not the TMF in general, I realize this is not actually a "TMF" thing but something created by members of the TMF. Just wanted to be clear.

Alright guys let me clear some things up for you guys.

Firstly, unfortunately because of people trying to make calls, the rule "no calls unless your a mod" is HEAVILY enforced. It doesn't matter who you are,if you call you'll be instantly kicked. Your more than welcome to come next month but we came to the decision theyre would be 0 tolorence. I understand you havent used skype, but id much rather you message me personally and explain your position before you hit up the chat if you have issues.

I am truely sorry you didnt feel welcome, you just pulled the short stick. So many people join the chat and start up calls without reading the rules, its honestly infuriating.

For me personally the way you were treated was harsh but fair. If the rules arent enforced people will use that to their advantage and more flase calls will be made. I cannot stress enough that this wasnt a personal attack but a harsh boot to keep things in order.

I applogise you didnt feel welcome and got the boot and I truely hope you join us next month.

I'm not going to join next month, why would I? I was told I'm not welcome! (essentially because I'm a dummy who doesn't know how to use Skype) and that's a shame because I'm a delightful person.

If you really want people to join in a group chat, if your intention is getting as many like-minded people as you can involved, you have to be just a bit more tolerant if one of those like-minded people makes a dumb mistake. Otherwise, it seems to me you've already chosen who you do and don't want involved in your chat.

Do you honestly believe there is a serious threat potential in a chat about tickling? Are there all sorts of nefarious people waiting for the opportunity to cause harm on a Skype tickling group chat with barely enough people to qualify as a group? It's tickling...it's really not that serious!

Im not trying to argue with you mate. Im simply explaining why were enforcing the rules the way we are.

People use the chat not just for tickling, there are plenty of trolls in and around tmf and im taking action agaist that. Sunshine was definitely harsh, but unfortunately rules are rules my friend.

Sounds like something fun turned into petty bullshit again on TMF. Glad I didn't join. Maybe I'll make my own Skype chats.

I'm not arguing, I'm simply pointing out how wrong and counter-productive the action taken against me was, because it was wrong and counter-productive. I'm not arguing or going after anyone. If I was arguing I'd make a case for allowing me to participate, which I'm not.

Sounds like something fun turned into petty bullshit again on TMF. Glad I didn't join. Maybe I'll make my own Skype chats.

I wasn't going to say it like that, but yeah, thanks, it was petty and it was bullshit. Jesus, Friday night, nothing to do, thought I'd chat with some like-minded people but I pushed the wrong button and got kicked out...

I'm not arguing, I'm simply pointing out how wrong and counter-productive the action taken against me was, because it was wrong and counter-productive. I'm not arguing or going after anyone. If I was arguing I'd make a case for allowing me to participate, which I'm not.

I agree with you Irving that was WAY overkill. I didn't like what was said to you. And I left the group as a result.

I thought the chat was tomorrow night. But, I guess it was meant to be. If I hadn't reread this thread tonight I woulden't have known.

I understand rules are rules. But as far as my opinion goes, that was too much. Whether the other Mods agree with me or not is a moot point now.

The language used was poor and ive had a chat to that mod. I do apologise for that but unfortunately you would have been kicked for that reguardless. I do hope you come next month but i understand your position.

Thank you, CapturedDoll, I appreciate your support, you're very sweet to have done that.

But really, the point I'm trying to make is not about what was said to me, it's about the fact that WE ARE ALL INTO THE SAME THING...and we should support each other, not alienate each other.

You guys started a group chat with your little clique of friends and you didn't know me so you were happy to kick me out. That's the half and the whole of it. It was childish, and if you're adults you ought to be ashamed, and if you're not adults...well, this is an adult forum and you shouldn't be here.

I feel somewhat attacked for you saying its a clique. Again I apologise for what happened to you and your more than welcome to join next month (if it happens). I'll be leaving this alone now, if you have any other issues feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you, CapturedDoll, I appreciate your support, you're very sweet to have done that.

But really, the point I'm trying to make is not about what was said to me, it's about the fact that WE ARE ALL INTO THE SAME THING...and we should support each other, not alienate each other.

You guys started a group chat with your little clique of friends and you didn't know me so you were happy to kick me out. That's the half and the whole of it. It was childish, and if you're adults you ought to be ashamed, and if you're not adults...well, this is an adult forum and you shouldn't be here.

Ok... let's not throw around the word clique. That means the entire group was cliqish or childish. And that would be unfair. There were and are still really nice and good people there. Who are just looking to hang out and talk with anyone who comes in. Not close off the group to "outlanders." lol ;) One person did that to you. Not everyone. Others agreed with said actions but... I myself do not fit the label of "clicky". Thats not me. And will never be me.

I have other reasons why I left. Personnal reasons. This just made my mind up. And touched on a nerve... because I don't want to see people treated like this. Anywhere. Overall though I think AnchientStar has done a good job running this group. There's a lot more involved to this than even I knew. And we were trolled quite a few times. So... maybe tonight you were just mistaken for a troll. Idk.

Last edited:
Mood of tickle chat mod

t7k3eg.gif

i just want to say that it takes a great deal for a mid to handle a chat with so many users so it might have been a mistake for them, so let’s all just cool our jets for a second and take their feelings in consideration because reading this thread is probably just as hard for them as it is for you to feel unwelcome in a chat room. but i’m sorry for what happened to you

I'm sorry to hear what happened, and hope cooler heads will prevail as there is little to be gained from having bad feelings linger as we are stronger as a untied community. I will say Rose is a very sweet person and has always been a good friend to those who know her, so I don't doubt she had nothing but good intentions and was just trying to do what was asked of her by the chat organizers. I'm sure she feels bad enough as it is and will learn from this.

We must be careful not to dog pile on people who take on what can be quite thankless jobs like organizing get togethers or moderating them, it's not an easy thing and with a lot going on sometimes things don't always go right, but all these fun community things (Nest, group skype chats) don't happen without people willing to organize and moderate them. So while lessons can still be learned from individual situations like this, we as a community should be very thankful, kind, and forgiving of those who make scarifies to make these things happen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back