• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Share an act of kindness and compassion you did recently.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
My sister has often said if everyone on the planet did one tiny act of kindness at least every week (or every day) the world would be a far better place.

To that end, please feel free to share a kind deed you've done for someone else recently.

I'll start: 2 weeks ago me and my GF bought a homeless woman a free 1-day stay at a hotel so she could get a shower she desperately needed, gave her money for clothing at the nearby clothing store, and got her 3 meals from McDonald's. All of it cost less than $100.00. The woman literally had tears in her eyes. From what we know now, she's received a place to live in public housing and is now trying to get a job. ^_^

Well I don't really consider myself to be an especially good person. But there's a homeless man who hangs out at the connivance store near my house. Every once in a while I'll give him a dollar or two to help out.

Last week I go by and the guy had managed to some buy car cleaning supplies and was offering to wash people's cars. I gave the dude a $20 bill and told him to have at it. I also bought him a cold water and some extra cleaning supplies in case he ran out. Then I went across the street to the bar and had a few beers while I waited. He did a pretty nice job, and I'm planning to go back there again. I've also been recommending to everyone I know that they do the same.

It's not just me though. Props to the owners of the store for not throwing him off the property. It seems like a few other people have let him wash their cars too. Hopefully the guy can find some housing or something and even save up some money.

Last edited:
I don't like to brag about acts of kindness. It seems a bit too Machiavellian to me, however I try my best to do little things day to day, which I feel are starting to be in decline in today's world - holding doors open for the elderly, leaving good tips for service workers, basic manners, etc.

What Chicago said.

Nothing "specific" for any particular person who I can name.

However, I'm usually a very good tipper, and I will hold doors open for people etc.

I helped an elderly lady who was having trouble park her car because the garage signs were confusing her. I was late to my next work commitment but let’s be real, some stuff’s more important.

I actually ran into her again after that and she was soooo cute and appreciative. <3

Last edited:
Awesome job Soda dude. ^_^

And no problemo chicago hun. ;)

Awww...that was so wonderful for you to do for that nice elderly lady GirlMeetsTickle hun. Good for you! :D

Held the door open for an elderly man with one leg at work a couple days ago. When I got back inside one of the customers looked at me and said "Nice job". Made me feel pretty good :)

Recently, I lost a $20. I thought I'd dropped it after taking out some money from the ATM, but a few days later my medical marijuana dispensary called me and said they found it and reviewed the cameras and saw that I had dropped it there. They gave it back to me the next time I went in. It was a great good-karma moment and a reminder to pay it forward.

Like Chicago said, I don’t normally advertise my kind acts. But I will say that just having this thread is an act of kindness. It’s always nice to hear people being good to each other. Especially in today’s climate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few days ago my 91 year old neighbor fell..i saw her from out my window..i went to go over..told my father and we both went over and helped her

I know it's good to be humble. And not say... voice our good deeds. I am and rarely do. But... how will anyone know anyone cares if it's never talked about? Be proud! I am. :) It's a great feeling knowing I'm doing something good for the world. I'm not saying have a daily bragathon. But... sometimes instead of talking about the daily going on's... talk about the good things you do once in awhile. Whomevers listening might just start doing it too.

Besides helping stray dogs find their owners. And of course helping the elderly whenever I can:

I pick up trash in a 2 mile radius. I'll be doing more areas when I have a car.

I use to walk to a former job of mine. And I noticed along the way how bad some of the areas were smelling. For awhile I thought something must have died. But it was the untold amounts of old hairspray, car fluid stuff, beer and liquor bottles. Broken glass, food wrappers cig butts- all of it.

That really make me wake up to doing my part in helping the earth out. Not to least mention the animals. My father use to clean up roadkill because he thought it was terrible to leave animals like that. Shameful. And so I decided to keep that lesson alive in my own way. And if we wait on our city govs to do it for us... psh. They don't get deep into the woods or bushes like I do. (Yeah yeah save the jokes lol) The hidden junk is extremely important to get cleaned up. It eventually seeps into the ground. I've dug out Idk how much...

3 years and hundreds of bags later... Now, the areas don't smell bad anymore. :) The animals are safer. And the areas on and off the beaten path look great. I've had adults and kids see me doing it and run up to thank me. Which is pretty awesome. I didnt expect that. As I live in a tourist area I know this is going to be an ongoing mission but... If we all help keep clean our little corners of the world... :) Sadly I have to stop during the summer mostly, because of snakes and such. I don't need to get bitten. But I will start again in the late fall.

(Psst... pass it on. Just bring gloves. and believe me the lil animals will be grateful.) :)

Last edited:
Quick story about an episode that started out as a "good deed" and ended up....pretty gross! (and pretty funny now that its over!)

Driving to a local park for a Saturday morning run, and stopped at a strip mall to grab a drink. Sitting in a car, in the driver's seat, is an elderly lady who looks pretty worse for wear. Drooping eyes, head kind of nodding, and appearing to maybe be in bad shape. I stopped and asked if she needed help and she said no - just waiting for someone in the store. I took that on face value and ran of to get my Gatorade.

Coming back through the parking lot, she waved me over and confessed she DID need help. She was distraught...and obviously drunk....and started going on about her husband having passed away a year earlier, and of course, began crying. No way she could drive, so I offered to drive her home in her car (she only lived a couple miles away), then run back to the mall to get my vehicle. She slid over to the passenger seat, and I got it and started to drive, my new found friend giving me directions and feeling very good about myself!

That's when I noticed the seat was wet. Very wet. This poor lady had urinated all over the front seat, and I was now sitting in it!! Not wanting to make her feel bad (she was oblivious to that reality) I gritted my teeth and got her homme as quickly as possible, trying NOT to think about it!!! Got her home and helped her to her door - than ran AS FAST AS POSSIBLE - back to my apartment, where I stripped down, showered for about 2 hours, burned my soaking sweat clothes, and geared up to jog back and retrieve my car at the mall... Like I said....GROSS!!!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back