• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Couple Feet

Pointsman

Does anyone else have a fantasy to tickle the feet of a couple, and then have them do the same to you and your significant other? I'm just wondering how common this is.

Last edited:
Yes, that has been my husband's fantasy for years. We have discussed but never found the right situation

Yes my wife and I love that fantasy we love to be Tied up together having her feet tickled to sexual submission very hot fantasy that we talk about with different bondage scenarios

We can always dream.

Attachments

• jason_and_tasha_hogtied_by_samuelkhan-da6b3mp.jpg
    jason_and_tasha_hogtied_by_samuelkhan-da6b3mp.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 178
  • jason_and_tasha_hogtied_and_tickled___by_samuelkhan-da6cyqs.jpg
    jason_and_tasha_hogtied_and_tickled___by_samuelkhan-da6cyqs.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 143
HahaYes you’re right Samuel very hot picture I love for that to be my wife and I

We can always dream.

Sam I really gotta say... It's been a while since I last looked at your art and I must say it has become quite brilliant. That couple is beautiful and that guy in particular is smoking hot.

:goodjob:

*raises hand* This has long been one of my wildest fantasies. I remember seeing a Kamiano toon, of all things, with this as the theme - god, 15, maybe 20 years ago? I still have that on a memory stick somewhere. I'm frankly amazed that no one has ever made a tickle vid around this theme before.

The chemistry, the people involved and moment would all have to be just right. Not much to ask. ;) But if the stars ever align, my gf and I have already admitted we'd both be into it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back