• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Reya Fet Available for In Person F/M and M/F Sessions! - Atlanta and beyond!

I think he gets he said the wrong thing.

No need to make him feel any more bothered by it than he probably already does.

Yeah I agree with this, the guy has apologised, no need to hammer it home. I personally don’t believe it was said with bad intentions and at this point the thread is in danger of becoming hijacked. If anything continuinng this back and forth is going to make it more uncomfortable or awkward for the original poster to revisit the thread than the original faux pas.

Yeah I agree with this, the guy has apologised, no need to hammer it home. I personally don’t believe it was said with bad intentions and at this point the thread is in danger of becoming hijacked. If anything continuinng this back and forth is going to make it more uncomfortable or awkward for the original poster to revisit the thread than the original faux pas.

Agreed.

However, I am curious, has her old content also been rebranded? You know, in the event I'm looking for some classic content.

Also also hijacked or not, keeping this thread at the top of the heap only means that the initial message won't be buried under several pages of other posts, which I'd imagine isn't the worst thing in the world for someone seeking to promote their services, which this post is most certainly doing.

OK I was one of those that used the (unnameable name). Sorry.

A Woman of Dimensions

https://www.google.com/search?q=rey...0j69i60l3j0.1439j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Urban Dictionary: reya
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reya
A girl that (sic) is misunderstood, secretly loved by all, and a gorgeous person (inside and out). She has great friends who love her, and doesn't judge other people ...

My choice, of course. But it is up to Ms. ReyaFet herself to say, or even not to say. Consider the following, and keep an open mind.

Reya - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reya
Reya may refer to: Reya (caste), a Hindu caste; Reya, a synonym of Burchardia, a genus of herbs endemic to Australia; Reya, a diminutive of the Russian female ...

Reya - The Film - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtuEA944mE
Mar 8, 2015 - Uploaded by Brozzi Lunetta
"Reya - The Film" is a fictional story filled with moments of undeniable truth. The American Writer/Director ...

I can finally afford to pay for such a session (several actually), but aside from being very out of the way from Atlanta, I don't know if--faced with the opportunity to meet and work with an established goofball adult performer--I could resist the urge to waste the opportunity to make an anti-video.

What is an anti-video you might ask?

Well, that's where you set up the premise of the video, introduce the characters, and then create a bunch of ridiculous, comical screwups and interruptions that keep the action from taking place. Case in point: Monty Python's "The Spanish Inquisition" sketch.

Reya digs comedy, therefore, the threat is real.

Can't wait to get tickled by you in August! ....Now if I can just find a place in Denver where my being tickled won't disturb neigbors. Lol

A recommendation from Milagros, in my book, is worth a thousand praises from others. From now on, A****/Reya, you can consider yourself the cream of the crop :bubble: I had no idea you were so good that you would pass his standard.

:goodjob:

*pins a medal on Reya's voluptuous chest*

I'll respect your choice. And to be frank, Reya's a cool name. But for me you'll always be "our" A****. I'm a nostalgic, old school kinda guy. You're a very important figure in our little community ;)

Well, thanks! And I'm glad that you like it. And thanks for saying that I'm an important figure, it's such an honor!

Can't wait to get tickled by you in August! ....Now if I can just find a place in Denver where my being tickled won't disturb neigbors. Lol

Hehe it was so fun and I don't think we disturbed the neighbors!

I can finally afford to pay for such a session (several actually), but aside from being very out of the way from Atlanta, I don't know if--faced with the opportunity to meet and work with an established goofball adult performer--I could resist the urge to waste the opportunity to make an anti-video.

What is an anti-video you might ask?

Well, that's where you set up the premise of the video, introduce the characters, and then create a bunch of ridiculous, comical screwups and interruptions that keep the action from taking place. Case in point: Monty Python's "The Spanish Inquisition" sketch.

Reya digs comedy, therefore, the threat is real.

OMG that sounds like so much fun! Where in MT are you? Psymon lives there now, actually, (my old business partner) so I wouldn't mind going up there to visit! Please text me 678-723-1219 when you get a chance!

Also, you did say "You'll always be A**** to me," which is like a complete denial of the name change - in other words, even though you prefer to be called Reya, I'm going to continue referring to you in a coded version of your previous name.

Thanks, Jeff ;)

Agreed.

However, I am curious, has her old content also been rebranded? You know, in the event I'm looking for some classic content.

Everything that I've produced is here and I still run this - ReyaFetish.com . I don't make money off of the old Tickle Chicks clips4sale or site anymore so my old business partner would be getting paid if you bought anything from there (not that that's a bad thing). If you can't find what you're looking for on ReyaFetish.com, the best thing to do is to email me directly and ask for it and I can sell it to you. [email protected]

The other old videos I shot for other producers still have my old name.

I hope that clears it up!

https://www.google.com/search?q=rey...0j69i60l3j0.1439j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Urban Dictionary: reya
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reya
A girl that (sic) is misunderstood, secretly loved by all, and a gorgeous person (inside and out). She has great friends who love her, and doesn't judge other people ...

My choice, of course. But it is up to Ms. ReyaFet herself to say, or even not to say. Consider the following, and keep an open mind.

Reya - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reya
Reya may refer to: Reya (caste), a Hindu caste; Reya, a synonym of Burchardia, a genus of herbs endemic to Australia; Reya, a diminutive of the Russian female ...

Reya - The Film - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtuEA944mE
Mar 8, 2015 - Uploaded by Brozzi Lunetta
"Reya - The Film" is a fictional story filled with moments of undeniable truth. The American Writer/Director ...

That Urban Dictionary definition pretty much sums it up :)

OMG that sounds like so much fun! Where in MT are you? Psymon lives there now, actually, (my old business partner) so I wouldn't mind going up there to visit! Please text me 678-723-1219 when you get a chance!

You know that thing where you leave a message, don't hear back for over a month and so you decide to let bygones be bygones and then the other person catches up and enthusiastically wants a reply and you don't know it so they're left hanging and they think that they did something wrong or that maybe you're an asshole and you don't find until a year later and you're pretty sure you ruined everything?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I HAYTE THAT!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back