• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Reya Fet Available for In Person F/M and M/F Sessions! - Atlanta and beyond!

ReyaFet

Verified
Heya! Wanna tickle me or get tickled by me? Let's do it! I'm accepting private sessions. Tickling, foot worship, scissors, etc. I do switch tickling sessions, roleplay, pantyhose tease, bondage, whatever you're into (I'm probably into it, too hehe). I also do public meetups at a bar or a coffee shop! Atlanta is where I live, but I also travel all over for shoots and sessions all the time, so I could always fly out to where you are or you could come to Atlanta! For rates and more info, email [email protected] or text me at 678-723-1219

And yeah, I'm the same gal who used to go by A**ie Jun*per. Duhh. :)

2DgrS8c9-Rw.jpg

xoxo Reya Fet

Any particular reason you half-censored the old name?

And neat. I'll look into logistics and see if maybe I can schedule some good fun.

Just curious, why the name change? You are a well known figure of the tickling community by know, possibly the best-known.

By whatever name, she is a great, skilled tickler. She proved this to me once more time when she was visiting NYC a few weeks ago. :bouncybou
I highly recommend A**ie/Reya for one-on-one sessions. :D

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I've played with Reya myself and she is a LOT of fun. :)

By whatever name, she is a great, skilled tickler. She proved this to me once more time when she was visiting NYC a few weeks ago. :bouncybou
I highly recommend A****/Reya for one-on-one sessions. :D

A recommendation from Milagros, in my book, is worth a thousand praises from others. From now on, A****/Reya, you can consider yourself the cream of the crop :bubble: I had no idea you were so good that you would pass his standard.

:goodjob:

*pins a medal on Reya's voluptuous chest*

It's personal, but thanks for being a fan :)

I'll respect your choice. And to be frank, Reya's a cool name. But for me you'll always be "our" A****. I'm a nostalgic, old school kinda guy. You're a very important figure in our little community ;)

Last edited:
As I do every time, I also recommend Reya. If you're on the fence, go for it. She's fun and a cool person.

Wishin' I could, but job situation is about to change (in about 2 months). The rest of you guys are lucky....whether you've had some fun with her, or going to. Still, good to see you back Reya (Addie)(heck, I'd like to lightly tickle your back.....but that's elsewhere)!

You'd think people who claim such admiration for someone who respect them enough to call them by the name they want.

You'd think people who claim such admiration for someone who respect them enough to call them by the name they want.

I kind of agree with this. How many times does she have to say it before people figure it out.

Let's say you don't understand why the name change happened - why should that even matter? She's expressed a preference.

I kind of agree with this. How many times does she have to say it before people figure it out.

Let's say you don't understand why the name change happened - why should that even matter? She's expressed a preference.

Hey hold your horses now, I did say I was gonna respect her choice to be called Reya. I merely pointed out that I remember her from the time she was A****, and was asking about the change only out of curiosity. I thought I was being clear? :confused: Apologies if not the case.

Last edited:
Hey hold your horses now, I did say I was gonna respect her choice to be called Reya. I merely pointed out that I remember her from the time she was Addie, and was asking about the change only out of curiosity. I thought I was being clear? :confused: Apologies if not the case.

Why do you think she obscured her name in that earlier post?

Why do you think she obscured her name in that earlier post?

Aw shit you're right. It didn't register in my mind. Gonna edit my post right quick. I'm a goddamn hopeless idiot :yowzer:

Hey hold your horses now, I did say I was gonna respect her choice to be called Reya. I merely pointed out that I remember her from the time she was A****, and was asking about the change only out of curiosity. I thought I was being clear? :confused: Apologies if not the case.

Well, technically you're respecting her wish, but you also keep typing A**** for some reason. I mean, you're hardly leaving it alone.

And you're not the only person in the thread, which is why I didn't direct my comment at you in the first place :)

Also, you did say "You'll always be A**** to me," which is like a complete denial of the name change - in other words, even though you prefer to be called Reya, I'm going to continue referring to you in a coded version of your previous name.

Also, you did say "You'll always be A**** to me," which is like a complete denial of the name change - in other words, even though you prefer to be called Reya, I'm going to continue referring to you in a coded version of your previous name.

Argh I'm really sorry, I seem to be unable to convey my point these days :( I meant to say, "you'll always be ****** for me", as in "I remember you as such". Nostalgia. Not saying I'll not call her Reya from now on. I totally see what you mean though.

Way to turn a compliment into an embarrassment, eh? It seems like, as my wife often points out, I have an amazing talent for making ppl feel uncomfortable :facepalm:

Argh I'm really sorry, I seem to be unable to convey my point these days :( I meant to say, "you'll always be ****** for me", as in "I remember you as such". Nostalgia. Not saying I'll not call her Reya from now on. I totally see what you mean though.

Way to turn a compliment into an embarrassment, eh? It seems like, as my wife often points out, I have an amazing talent for making ppl feel uncomfortable :facepalm:

It wasn't a compliment. It was an intentional and pointed refusal to respect her wishes for a little bit of privacy, cloaked in a "compliment". And damned creepy.

It wasn't a compliment. It was an intentional and pointed refusal to respect her wishes for a little bit of privacy, cloaked in a "compliment". And damned creepy.

I think he gets he said the wrong thing.

No need to make him feel any more bothered by it than he probably already does.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back