• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The nightmare of a ticklish ler (M/F)

TicklishPoison

Hello, I'm Bianca and I’ve been on the ler side my whole life. Being the ticklish I am, I’ve always been a target too. But the more I got tickled, the more I felt overpowered and fully exposed because of that, the more I wanted to be the one in control. But this is another story, the one in which I submitted to the only true ler I’ve known in my life. The one of the craziest night of my entire life.

For many of us, I think it’s a sadly common story, is very hard to find a play partner. Even harder if you pretend to have some human link besides a couple of hours of fun. I’ve been lucky to have a true tickle enthusiast in my life, at least for a while, in my university years. One of those students always late, not paying much attention to study and exams, more focused on enjoying life, having parties, dating girls. How to blame. The opposite of me, since I struggle to be always in control of my life, my stuff, my weight, my shape and so on. A friend even linked my ticklishness to this. How ironic willing to be in control about anything and losing for a finger poking my sides. Nevermind.

Let’s call the guy Mike. Not much in common between me and Mike, except one thing. Tickling. He seemed to show a particular passion for it, considering how often you could see him teasing his female ticklish friends around. Have to confess. I couldn’t help but stare when it happened. He seemed to be damn strong and once you ended in his net, it was hard to break free. All you could do was laugh and hope he would stop as soon as possible. It was clear that he had an affection for girls feet too.

We weren’t much confident so he have never tried to tickle me till a party we had during summer. We were both tipsy, probably me more than him, considering I’m not used to drink. But he was enough to stare a lot at my sandals and make me know how lovely my feet were in his opinion. This was enough thrilling, considering how he loved to tickle and how ticklish my feet are. I tried to play cool and not reveal my weakness but it didn’t take much before his fingers approached my sides and ribs, making me jump in ticklish agony. I think I’ll never forget in life his devilish look at my reactions.

From that day, he started to show a lot more interest in me, trying to talk and inviting me to lunch or cinema with his friends but I didn’t give him much confidence till another party. I was even more tipsy, when not drunk, and I can’t even remember how we got to that point but I told him I had noticed him tickling a lot around and that I shared the same desire. His eyes went so wide open.

That confession brought us a lot closer and we became good friends. Besides tickling, it was clear we had a lot more in common than I thought at the beginning. But at the same time, the fact I was not new to the tickling world, gave him the idea I could have been the right victim to have a tickle session with. Plus he showed a particular interest for my feet and I had to deny him more than once the possibility to massage them or play with them in some way.

I’ll confess it didn’t pass much time before I started considering to let him play with them, since I’m totally into foot play. Tickling would have been just a dangerous side effect.

But he had a lot more in mind than I was ready to offer. His birthday was near and my just pedicured feet would have been my present for the night, as his request. A few drink to release my tension made the rest. So as soon as he took my shoes and socks off, his fingers massaging my soles were already making me laugh and squirm all over the couch I was sitting. I wasn’t able to leave my feet in his lap. I was so nervous and I even become more ticklish when nervous. But wine had already broken my boundaries and I accepted to make him tie my ankles together and then secure them to the end of the couch.

What came next was the most ticklish foot massage of my whole life. And he wasn’t even trying to tickle me at all. My hands tried to stop him several times. That’s when he decided to push the button of the other big weakness of mine, dares. I just can’t resist challenges, especially when I drink a bit. I think my eyes popped out when he took a feather out to play the “don’t move” game. He would have untied me if I had success. How foolish from me to accept.

He made me try to resist and win as much as I wanted to but no way at all. Miserable loss, wiggling my toes and twitching my feet as the feather touched my skin. At times even before it stroked me. So my big toes ended tied together as penalty. I was putting myself in serious troubles but he knew exactly how to tease me into it.

I knew I should have stopped accepting dares but I even relaunched that he could have tied my hands as well, if I could resist from laughing under the feather strokes for at least 10 seconds straight. Another miserable fail.

I was done, fully tied and exposed to my fate. He dared me more, promising to release me if I would have won. I was hesitant but kept playing. In return I only got a blindfold on my eyes and my shirt rolled up till my neck. What happened next is like a trip to hell. I clearly remember I’ve never felt that ticklish and exposed in my life. He had me laughing and squirming and begging like there was no tomorrow. And he was just having his time, licking my soles and sucking my toes. Even leaving me there, waiting for the tickling to come was enough to keep me giggling non stop.

Then he paid some attention to my upperbody too. It was out of the deal but how to stop? And honestly, it was almost a relief that my feet had a rest. He made me laugh out of control just leaving his index sticking in my bellybutton or running the feather across my belly. Not to mention the results of a soft squeezing of my sides, which drove me absolutely wild.

I don’t know how long this went on exactly, probably almost half a hour. Then he lotioned my soles for the grand finale. As soon as he started stroking them with the fingertips I fell in a pure ticklish panic. I’ll keep for myself what deal I had to accept to make the tickling stop. And I had to surrender to his conditions cause the hairbrush would have been the next step. And no way I would have survived the hairbrush, plus the next deal would have been even worse.

I consider this as the story of my training. I’m a more skilled ler since this, so watch out!

Bianca

Last edited:
Wonderful Story. Thank You for sharing this with us.

Great story, thanks for sharing your ticklish details!!

Great story. As a fellow ler it was quite an experience of mine as well to be a lee. All the torment I fished out came crashing back onto me. Cheers!

What I would've given to have you in that position! You wouldn't have gotten off so easy!!! :firedevil

What a wonderful story. I too enjoy control but have found being freed to lose control most exciting. I absolutely love dares as well. Bianca, your night, and the events that lead up
to it, are very exciting and well told. Thank you.

This one deserves a bump up. Always love to hear about a ler being subjected the sensation they love giving out. Nice story Bianca.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back