• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Octopus C4S product

ElFewja

Verified
I didn't see anything in the reviews, and it doesn't seem like he posts on the forums at all, or very often. I only recently stumbled upon this C4S store and was interested to know if anyone who had made any purchases would give their opinions of the store's media?

Additionally, I saw somewhere recently several people say they found his work, hm, I believe the word was creepy or cheap? I didn't get that impression from the previews on C4S, but well, if anyone thinks that do you mind enlightening me as to why you feel that way?

Thank you for your time~

To be fair I haven't purchased anything from them but the fact that their store has been ranked in the top 10 for tickle videos for the past couple of months says something. Obviously whether the content is good or not is a matter of opinion but if that many people like it there's probably something on there you'd like. Maybe just get a shorter, cheaper video to start with to see what you think.

I think it's one of the best stores out there atm. The main male tickler uses a cheap Halloween mask which people have historically hated, but the material is amazing.

I've bought 3 videos from them and I've lost a lot of DNA watching those videos.

I'm still kinda annoyed that they took down some of the videos I wanted to buy before I had a chance to buy them.

I've bought 3 videos from them and I've lost a lot of DNA watching those videos.

I'm still kinda annoyed that they took down some of the videos I wanted to buy before I had a chance to buy them.

Just wanted to say, that is an EXCELLENT turn of phrase! :laughhard::thumbsup:
Well said, sir!

I’ve actually just discovered them very recently as well. I’ll be buying some more in the future. Something about it is scratching that tickling itch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reallly good store in my opinion... Bought a few vids from them, love the girls next door kind of girls, and the shoe/ socks removal.. The tickling is very great and reactions are naturals... Maybe they could improve their upper body tickling , but apart from that, it's great

Clearly one of the best. Great models, great bondage. The camera work is so clean. The plushness and paleness of the models soles for this studio are absolutely mouthwatering.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back