• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy the Sexy, Ticklish Nerd

sal

I'm not a gifted writer so please forgive me.

This story happened a couple years ago, but I still think about it from time to time. A couple of years ago I was hanging with a few people at my friend Justin's place which was pretty typical of any given night of the week, but especially weekends. Drinking, socializing, and nerding out over various geeky things was more often then not what we did. One night, after a spirited discussion about anime or video games or something, Justin told me he was inviting a group of people that he had recently met over to hang out. It was at this gathering that I would meet the main character of our little story, Amy. Or wait... am I the main character?

Our soon to be damsel in distress (haha foreshadowing) was a bit on the short side, about 5"5' with dark brown hair and tanned skin (her family was Italian). She was nerdy, with thick rimmed black glasses and an indescribable nerdy "je ne sais quoi", but it was a good thing. She definitely had the sexy scientist look down to well, a science. She was only very slightly on the chubby side, some might describe her as "thick", and perhaps because of this she was quite "well endowed" in both the chest and butt areas. Last but certainly not least, even though she was a shorter girl, she had very, VERY large feet for her size, size 10 wide as I would discover later.

Amy developed a big crush on Justin which bummed me out but at the time I had a bit of an "oh well" attitude about the whole thing. But she quickly learned he could be a bit of a jerk when it came to girls and lost interest in him. Even after their falling out, she and I continued to hang out with friends and such. In many of our group hangouts, I would playfully poke at her mid section which would send her into giggle fits. This had the added bonus of causing things to, well... bounce entertaingly if you get what I mean (Don't judge me). This was naturally how we flirted for a while, I'd poke her tummy for some comment she'd make and she would get progressively sassier to provoke me, causing me to poke her more and more sending her into another giggle fit of jiggle dancing.

This progressed into us hanging out one on one at her place quite often. Watching TV, playing video games or just hanging out on the couch. One such night, her roommate was out,* and didn't look to be coming back any time soon. We were sitting on the couch (well I was sitting, she was sort of laying down on her back with her knees bent to make room for me) she was wearing a flowery dress and really thick puffy orange socks. She was gloating about our most recent Mario Kart match which happened to be the one time she won out of what had to be at least a 63,000 games.

Amidst her boasting I said to her "Oh shut up orange socks", to which Amy responded with a loud sarcastic *Gasp* and proceeded made a huge mistake. With a wide playful grin on her face she pointed the toes of her left foot and used her big toe to poke my side. "Poke poke poke" she said still smiling excitedly as she tickled me with her big toe. I jumped before saying "OH REALLY?" as I pounced on her tickling her tummy as she exploded in giddy laughter interspersed with "oh no!" and peppered with "pleaseplease" but she had to pay the price for what she'd done! And finally after months of wondering, it was time for...

THE FEET!

On her back, with her legs kicked up in a fetal position, her big orange targets were eye level with me I wrapped an arm around her calves and with one hand pulled off her socks in one lighting fast swoop. Her feet were big and wide, tan like the rest of her but a lighter skin tone on the bottoms, with thick, meaty toes and large, unpainted toenails. It was so fast, before she could feel the cool breeze of the chilly air conditioned room on her sweaty feet I skittered my fingertips all about the soles of her bare feet, her chunky toes curled shut and her laughter increased in volume, pitch, and desperation. The second the sesations registered in her brain she shouted a panicked "NOOOHOHOHOHO" which melted into helpless giggles. I began to tease her as I continued tickling the bare bottoms despite the fact that the soles of her feet were so sensitive it was clear she couldn't even think anymore. "You know what they say about girls with big feet? They're WAY TOO TICKLISH!". The verbal teasing I continued to put her through about the size of her feet added a fun (well fun for me) layer of distress and embarrassment to her predicament and you could hear it in her laughter. I tickled her for about three minutes but to me, (and I'm sure especially her) it felt like an hour.

As I stopped she continued a solid giggle stream rubbing her feet on the couch as I'm sure the residual sensations were still driving her crazy. A wide smile still on her face that she was incapable of getting rid of. As much fun as I had I began to realize I probably outed myself to her and steeled myself for the possibility she would lose interest after that night. She was a good sport though and not at all mad so I decided not to push things further. I was content that I had thrown Amy's socks far enough away that she didn't bother to retrieve them, opting instead to be barefoot the rest of the night until I left.

About a week went by and neither of us mentioned what happened, but needless to say I replayed the incident over and over in my head. While we were texting she suggested I come over to her place again to hang out as she was gonna be bored anyway. I was happy to oblige as she's really fun to hang out with, although I reminded myself not to get too excited as she'd probably be wearing steel toed boots with a coded padlock on them based on what I put her through last time. But then I began to think that maybe I hadn't outed my fetish and she was just a bit dense and didn't see it. "Cool" I thought to myself, I get a do-over, as I made my way over for our hang out.

I arrived at her complex and knocked on the door of her third floor apartment. It seemed like she was taking forever to get to the door. When she finally answered the door I couldn't believe my eyes. She wore a far too tight white tank top with black short shorts and as I glanced down I realized...

...I HAD outed myself.

Before my eyes were her whopping size 10's in barely there black flip flops and the shiniest crimson red pedicure I had ever seen. Her plump toes wiggled slightly when I noticed them, as if my attempts to be subtle were completely ineffective. I followed her inside as alarm bells went off in my brain.

We did the usual couple rounds of Mario Kart and watched some TV but I could not stop glancing at her feet, finally she noticed me glancing at them and giggled "Oh yeah, I got bored earlier today and this was something to do" as she showed off her matching fingernails. The way they looked I found it hard to believe that they weren't done professionally (who knows? maybe they were). Throughout the night she kept getting progressively more physical. Lightly pushing me when I won at Mario Kart and playfully calling me a cheater, stuff like that. Still not wanting to overplay my hand, I would retaliate with a few pokes here and there. I think she could sense I didn't want to weird her out, so she broke out the big guns.

As I was lightly poking her stomach, she pounced on me and started tickling as much as she could. After a little light wrestling, I managed to regain the upper hand and was tickling her tummy as she once again dissolved into goo. But that wasn't good enough, intentional or not, this little foot tease was gonna learn a lesson! I pulled her feet into my lap and made short work of her flip flops and suddenly, everything stopped. Like a mexican stand off we sat silent for a moment. A smile of torturous anticipation glued to her face as her big bare feet sat in my lap, powerless. I realized at that moment as ticklish as she was, as much torture as it was for her, she was having an absolute blast just like I was!

I broke the silence and told her, "I'll give you five seconds to give me one good reason not to tickle your feet... five." She erupted in giggles as ger bright red toes began to wiggle and curl at the very thought!

"Four"

Her giggles increased but she still wasn't saying anything.

"Threee"

"I can't think of a reason!" She giggled out as the clock ticked down ever closer to zero. "Too bad then guess your poor feet get tickled, twooo." Her giggles finally reached a plateau and her face was bright red. I was literally tease-torturing her and she was having a ton of fun with it!

"One."

I sat there and did nothing as her giggles died down a bit and there was a split second of a look on her face that said she thought I might give her a "just kidding" and let her go. And then completely by surprise and without warning I began tickling her feet so lighting fast and effectively that last time seemed like easy mode. After about a minute I stopped for her sanity and let her catch her breath. And her giggles died down a bit. And then I said...

"Five"

She exploded again as soon as she heard me say that. I repeated the process and torturously teased her out of her mind a second time with this cruel game. As the second, longer round of tickling died down I decided to have some more fun, "tell me you're a big ticklish wimp!" I ordered her and she obliged through tortured giggles as her bright red toes curled yet again. "Tell me you have big ticklish feet!" She said "I do! I do!" Before I informed her she had to say the whole sentence and gave the bottoms of her feet a warning jolt which caught her by surprise and had her complying pretty quickly. The next two minutes was a fireworks grand finale on her bare soles as laughed her head off helplessly.

I finally let her go and she caught her breath as I got her some water, breathless, smiling and still giggling a bit she said "you tricked me, you tricked me". it was clear she was still being a good sport, "That'll teach you to try to tickle people ha ha ha" I sarcastically jabbed. She looked me square in the eyes and I recognized the look as the same one she gave before pouncing for her tickle attack so I went on guard. Sure enough she pounced, but this time she began passionately kissing me. And well, as for the rest of our story, I'll have to leave it for another day.

Good story man. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Don't leave us hangin.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back