• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the ladies

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi Girls! And guys, feel free to post a reply too.

Due to my lifestyle (hermit), I have never had a girlfriend, or even touched a woman (I know that sounds sexual, but it wasn't meant that way). So, I was wondering, what most attracts you to a man?

Now, keep in mind, there are some things about me that I cannot change. Like, I don't think I will ever be able to work (due to health issues).

My friend use to try to sit me up with a girl he knew, but I always thought I could do better than a blind date.

Now I'm in my late 30's, and still have no girlfriend.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I think your best bet is to be the greatest version of yourself as YOU see it. Women (and people generally) can spot posers a mile away. You may not think you're anything spectacular, but there's good in everyone. Attractive qualities are no mystery, are they? Honesty, respect, confidence, etc.

I think a Support Group would be more beneficial to you right now. Or a therapist. Possibily both. If you could have taught yourself how to be confident you would have done so by now. Don't try to do this alone. Because if you DID find someone to go on a date with at this stage... The pressure on you would be WAY too intense. The anxiety over making a good impression would be too much for you. And you'd end up blaming yourself. Avoid that altogether.

You need to learn how to deal with having human contact first on a regular basis.

Small steps. Find a support group or therapist.

Best wishes,

Doll

Confidence is great. Being kind is even better. We all have different personality traits we value, but being a kind person is always a big plus for me

I think a Support Group would be more beneficial to you right now. Or a therapist. Possibily both. If you could have taught yourself how to be confident you would have done so by now. Don't try to do this alone. Because if you DID find someone to go on a date with at this stage... The pressure on you would be WAY too intense. The anxiety over making a good impression would be too much for you. And you'd end up blaming yourself. Avoid that altogether.

You need to learn how to deal with having human contact first on a regular basis.

Small steps. Find a support group or therapist.

Best wishes,

Doll

I've known I've needed a therapist for a long time (for other issues, not just this). But, the thing is, I can't afford one.

I do however, know how they think. They would ask me to look back in my life to find the root of the issue.

I have done that, and I believe it dates back to the early 90's, and my first crush, let's call her S.O.

The short version of this story is, I had a monster crush on her, but, she was one of the popular kids, and wouldn't even give me the time of day.

So, I guess it set up a pathologic fear of girls (as far as face to face conversations goes).

If you have health issues, you can at least be pro-active in another way. It will help you.

I've known I've needed a therapist for a long time (for other issues, not just this). But, the thing is, I can't afford one.

I do however, know how they think.

No you don't. If you knew how they thought, your problems might be solved already. I've been hearing that same exact line for so many years, my ears have fallen off from the sheer insanity of that toxic assumption. They don't spend thousands upon thousands of dollars going to school to learn one line: "Let's get to the root cause". If it were that simple EVERYONE would be a Therapist. Why aren't your problems solved already if you "know" what the root cause is? Why are you asking US this question if you know already what a Therapist would tell you? You have had this issue for around 20 years? But you think WE have the advice to solve a 20 year issue loaded with symptoms? (Or however long you have had them.) You give us far too much credit. And not enough to Therapists where the credit actually belongs.

What you are doing is what a lot of people do- buy a magazine and read an article or two on "10 Ways To Please Your Man (Or Woman) in The Bedroom." Or... 10 Simple Ways To Meet Women And Have Them Go On A Date With You". Meanwhile those articles don't teach ANYTHING based in reality of what a man or women wants. We are not Cosmopoliton Magazine nor are we Therapists. I just read your possible root cause. I have ZERO thoughts on how to help you. (I say possible because you THINK that is the root cause.) Meanwhile... even YOU could and may indeed be wrong. You probably had self confidence issues before you met her. And... you could have developed a very serious mental disorder since that event occured.

Hermit. Can't talk to women at nearly 40 years of age. Has health issues that cause OP unable to work. Might as well ask us to cast a spell for you. Seriously. Come on now...

We could sit here for pages upon pages telling you how to improve your dating skills. But... what we CAN'T tell you is how to manage your symptoms. You could remember every single thing we tell you... but... when you are faced with an actual date... I wonder how well you will have fixed your issues with a few choice words from the Ladies of the TMF.

You really need to start taking your mental health far more seriously than just assuming strangers will give you the magical advice to get a date. I KNOW you want help, so you have to do your research and find a therapist who will work with you on a sliding scale. We don't have specific advice to give you. No one does. Human beings are intricate and complicated. We can give basic advice but... no size fits all. Thats a myth. Again you have issues that cloud anything we could tell you. And the advice as well intentioned as it is... might be WRONG. There is no quick fix to solving your issue of being a hermit. Nor dealing with someone who has health issues. I did suggest a support group as well. Look into it.

For a long time now I have tried to give advice. But I realized over the years the key fact is... I was only getting one side of the issue. (Dealing with people in relationships.) And... not everyone is upfront about all of their problems. What they tell me is just a few paragraphs. How can I sit here and give specific and tailored advice when I really have no concrete information on what their life was like up till now. With really only a small back story, and a few hints at their own behavior or symptoms. So I stopped. Now I say, you should seek counseling. I will try to talk out situations sometimes but... for the most part no. Therapy is the answer. I give practical advice.

Not too long ago I gave advice to someone. Meanwhile this person was actively stalking a women. I didn't know that until the other party approached me. The person doing the stalking has severe mental issues. And refuses to seek help. Idk what you would say to either of these people. But I would hope you would direct the person with the mental issues to seek professional help. That would be the right thing to do. Rather than give them advice you are not trained to give.

Even if you DID manage to meet someone... you're problems STILL are not going to disappear overnight. You are a self described hermit. Do you think anyone is going to want to be with someone who can't or won't leave their house? No. What you are looking for is someone to be a hermit WITH you. Or to solve your issues FOR you. Cause.... "love fixes everything". That's bullshit. And highly unfair to the women you might meet in the future. I'm not talking about your actual disability that causes you to be unable to work. Although you need advice in that area as well. So far it doesn't seem you are doing to well on your own wisdom. Or the advice you've received throughout the years.

Chicago told you "Confidence". You said: "I will try to work on that". I venture to say you have been working on that nearly your entire life. You can't work on it anymore by yourself. You don't know how. Or else you would be confident by now.

You: Hey wanna come over for the next 40 years and be a hermit with me? You won't go anywhere but... at least we'll be together.

Her: OMG YES.

Good luck finding that one of few women who MIGHT do that with you. As unfair as it would be to her. But if she's a hermit like you... and your still a hermit at that point... who exactly is going to make the first move to go to each others house? Or for coffee- whatever. You are going about this completely wrong. And are not taking into consideration other peoples have issues of their OWN. YOU will need to deal with THEIR issues as well. Can you honestly say you are prepared for that?

Your disability is one thing. People can deal with that in a LOT of cases. Your mental issues are another entirely. This whole thing of "People need to accept me for who I am." That's bullshit too. No they don't. Nor will they if you are not proactive in finding a way to start the path to alleviating your symptoms. Especially someone meeting you for the first time. You probably put more time into video games (and money!) then trying to find a REAL way to help you. Thats an assumption on my part but... maybe its time you start looking at how you are going about your life at home. Your stuck. And you need help.

I go to a therapist and she has never said that line. Ever. "Root cause". My Girlfriend before she passed away got her Masters Degree in Pysch. SHE never said that line. The mind is far more complicated than that. And the symptoms you have are not going to go away because you get some free advice from the internet. Or meet a women who will "fix you". No one can help you but a Professional. And if you can't afford it... you have to start finding ways TO afford it.

There are low cost facilities in most every area of the U.S who will work with you on a sliding scale. (Based on your income.) If you are already receiving state benefits I would look into this option if I were you. I go to a low cost facility. I spend $10.00 a session. But again, if you are so determined to solve this your way... well, good luck to you. You say you can't afford it... meanwhile you might actually be able to get free therapy. Or extremly low. . But you won't know that until you take the steps necessary to receive that treatment. I'm not tring to make you feel bad. I'm trying to get you to realize the reality of your situation ... can not, will not, be fixed by us. That's up to you. You need Pro advice.

And now comes the part where you get upset because "You don't know me." And I probably said things that made you mad or sad or...

I can save you the time. I DON'T KNOW YOU. I'm just a member of a fetish site.

Seek therapy. Get away from this site and start googling/ looking in the phone book -and ask people who serve the poor what you can do to get Professional help. So your future Therapist can take the time to get to know you, and TRULY help you. That's what they are trained to do. And that is what they are paid to do.

Last edited:
I know nothing about therapy so I'm not going to offer my opinion on that.

But on what I find most attractive in a man, that's easy, someone who is himself. Not the best version of himself, or trying to be what I want, but just himself, sitting there, being himself. And its amazing how interesting a guy can be when he's being himself, and that's attractive too.

No, you won't line up 20 dates of woman-of-your-dreams types, but you might just meet that person who loves you not in spite of all those things that you view as imperfections, but because of them. Because that's what makes you you. And I think that would be pretty special, and more sustainable than changing yourself to fit someone else's idea of what you should be.

Caveat: I'm in my 20s, not particularly worldly, and highly idealistic. So feel free to dismiss this as naivety

No, you won't line up 20 dates of woman-of-your-dreams types, but you might just meet that person who loves you not in spite of all those things that you view as imperfections, but because of them. Because that's what makes you you. And I think that would be pretty special, and more sustainable than changing yourself to fit someone else's idea of what you should be.

Caveat: I'm in my 20s, not particularly worldly, and highly idealistic. So feel free to dismiss this as naivety

He may very well meet someone who loves all of his faults. But HE doesn't love them. He wants to improve himself. Thats a good thing. :) But they are not imperfections per say. At least not his mental issues. He has faulty brain wiring going on inside his mind. Something that is stopping him from being able to interact with women and people in general. That is a very serious problem that he DOES need to change. Or rather learn how to effectively manage. Without that... he's going to have an extremely hard time meeting people. And holding up his end of any relationship in the future.

I know nothing about therapy so I'm not going to offer my opinion on that.

But on what I find most attractive in a man, that's easy, someone who is himself. Not the best version of himself, or trying to be what I want, but just himself, sitting there, being himself. And its amazing how interesting a guy can be when he's being himself, and that's attractive too.

Not sure if your mention of “not the best version of himself” was any kind of response to what I said, but my point in saying that is that he WOULDNT be trying to be someone else. Some could interpret “being oneself” as, just for example, pm’ing women impulsively and asking crude/impolite questions because, hey, they’re just doing what comes natural. If he wants to improve things about himself, that’s not the same as betraying who he is.

Not sure if your mention of “not the best version of himself” was any kind of response to what I said, but my point in saying that is that he WOULDNT be trying to be someone else. Some could interpret “being oneself” as, just for example, pm’ing women impulsively and asking crude/impolite questions because, hey, they’re just doing what comes natural. If he wants to improve things about himself, that’s not the same as betraying who he is.

It wasn't in response to what you said, but I couldn't think of another way to phrase what I meant - so I copied the phrase. I got what you were saying and I think I was trying to say something similar. I meant 'best version of himself' as the version that comes out of self improvement, of a process to fit to an ideal that has been created.

Sorry, I should have tried a bit harder to phrase it better!

It wasn't in response to what you said, but I couldn't think of another way to phrase what I meant - so I copied the phrase. I got what you were saying and I think I was trying to say something similar. I meant 'best version of himself' as the version that comes out of self improvement, of a process to fit to an ideal that has been created.

Sorry, I should have tried a bit harder to phrase it better!

Oh I see.

In order to get what one wants, one often has to put themselves in uncomfortable situations.

You want a girlfriend, but you're not confident? Well, you're going to have to figure out ways to be sociable, meet people, muster up the courage to make moves like asking someone out, etc. This can be intimidating at first and if you come across as intimidated, it's likely you're going to 'fall on your face' metaphorically because it can be off-putting for some if you don't seem particularly happy when asking for a date.

Fortunately, everyone faces rejection. It's part of life. If you can figure out a way to let it roll off your back instead of disabling you from potential future interactions, that will help your confidence in the long run because you'll be able to tell yourself that you've been through it before and you were ok.

"A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

No you don't. If you knew how they thought, your problems might be solved already. I've been hearing that same exact line for so many years, my ears have fallen off from the sheer insanity of that toxic assumption. They don't spend thousands upon thousands of dollars going to school to learn one line: "Let's get to the root cause". If it were that simple EVERYONE would be a Therapist. Why aren't your problems solved already if you "know" what the root cause is? Why are you asking US this question if you know already what a Therapist would tell you? You have had this issue for around 20 years? But you think WE have the advice to solve a 20 year issue loaded with symptoms? (Or however long you have had them.) You give us far too much credit. And not enough to Therapists where the credit actually belongs.

What you are doing is what a lot of people do- buy a magazine and read an article or two on "10 Ways To Please Your Man (Or Woman) in The Bedroom." Or... 10 Simple Ways To Meet Women And Have Them Go On A Date With You". Meanwhile those articles don't teach ANYTHING based in reality of what a man or women wants. We are not Cosmopoliton Magazine nor are we Therapists. I just read your possible root cause. I have ZERO thoughts on how to help you. (I say possible because you THINK that is the root cause.) Meanwhile... even YOU could and may indeed be wrong. You probably had self confidence issues before you met her. And... you could have developed a very serious mental disorder since that event occured.

Hermit. Can't talk to women at nearly 40 years of age. Has health issues that cause OP unable to work. Might as well ask us to cast a spell for you. Seriously. Come on now...

We could sit here for pages upon pages telling you how to improve your dating skills. But... what we CAN'T tell you is how to manage your symptoms. You could remember every single thing we tell you... but... when you are faced with an actual date... I wonder how well you will have fixed your issues with a few choice words from the Ladies of the TMF.

You really need to start taking your mental health far more seriously than just assuming strangers will give you the magical advice to get a date. I KNOW you want help, so you have to do your research and find a therapist who will work with you on a sliding scale. We don't have specific advice to give you. No one does. Human beings are intricate and complicated. We can give basic advice but... no size fits all. Thats a myth. Again you have issues that cloud anything we could tell you. And the advice as well intentioned as it is... might be WRONG. There is no quick fix to solving your issue of being a hermit. Nor dealing with someone who has health issues. I did suggest a support group as well. Look into it.

For a long time now I have tried to give advice. But I realized over the years the key fact is... I was only getting one side of the issue. (Dealing with people in relationships.) And... not everyone is upfront about all of their problems. What they tell me is just a few paragraphs. How can I sit here and give specific and tailored advice when I really have no concrete information on what their life was like up till now. With really only a small back story, and a few hints at their own behavior or symptoms. So I stopped. Now I say, you should seek counseling. I will try to talk out situations sometimes but... for the most part no. Therapy is the answer. I give practical advice.

Not too long ago I gave advice to someone. Meanwhile this person was actively stalking a women. I didn't know that until the other party approached me. The person doing the stalking has severe mental issues. And refuses to seek help. Idk what you would say to either of these people. But I would hope you would direct the person with the mental issues to seek professional help. That would be the right thing to do. Rather than give them advice you are not trained to give.

Even if you DID manage to meet someone... you're problems STILL are not going to disappear overnight. You are a self described hermit. Do you think anyone is going to want to be with someone who can't or won't leave their house? No. What you are looking for is someone to be a hermit WITH you. Or to solve your issues FOR you. Cause.... "love fixes everything". That's bullshit. And highly unfair to the women you might meet in the future. I'm not talking about your actual disability that causes you to be unable to work. Although you need advice in that area as well. So far it doesn't seem you are doing to well on your own wisdom. Or the advice you've received throughout the years.

Chicago told you "Confidence". You said: "I will try to work on that". I venture to say you have been working on that nearly your entire life. You can't work on it anymore by yourself. You don't know how. Or else you would be confident by now.

You: Hey wanna come over for the next 40 years and be a hermit with me? You won't go anywhere but... at least we'll be together.

Her: OMG YES.

Good luck finding that one of few women who MIGHT do that with you. As unfair as it would be to her. But if she's a hermit like you... and your still a hermit at that point... who exactly is going to make the first move to go to each others house? Or for coffee- whatever. You are going about this completely wrong. And are not taking into consideration other peoples have issues of their OWN. YOU will need to deal with THEIR issues as well. Can you honestly say you are prepared for that?

Your disability is one thing. People can deal with that in a LOT of cases. Your mental issues are another entirely. This whole thing of "People need to accept me for who I am." That's bullshit too. No they don't. Nor will they if you are not proactive in finding a way to start the path to alleviating your symptoms. Especially someone meeting you for the first time. You probably put more time into video games (and money!) then trying to find a REAL way to help you. Thats an assumption on my part but... maybe its time you start looking at how you are going about your life at home. Your stuck. And you need help.

I go to a therapist and she has never said that line. Ever. "Root cause". My Girlfriend before she passed away got her Masters Degree in Pysch. SHE never said that line. The mind is far more complicated than that. And the symptoms you have are not going to go away because you get some free advice from the internet. Or meet a women who will "fix you". No one can help you but a Professional. And if you can't afford it... you have to start finding ways TO afford it.

There are low cost facilities in most every area of the U.S who will work with you on a sliding scale. (Based on your income.) If you are already receiving state benefits I would look into this option if I were you. I go to a low cost facility. I spend $10.00 a session. But again, if you are so determined to solve this your way... well, good luck to you. You say you can't afford it... meanwhile you might actually be able to get free therapy. Or extremly low. . But you won't know that until you take the steps necessary to receive that treatment. I'm not tring to make you feel bad. I'm trying to get you to realize the reality of your situation ... can not, will not, be fixed by us. That's up to you. You need Pro advice.

And now comes the part where you get upset because "You don't know me." And I probably said things that made you mad or sad or...

I can save you the time. I DON'T KNOW YOU. I'm just a member of a fetish site.

Seek therapy. Get away from this site and start googling/ looking in the phone book -and ask people who serve the poor what you can do to get Professional help. So your future Therapist can take the time to get to know you, and TRULY help you. That's what they are trained to do. And that is what they are paid to do.

First off, I wasn't asking for some mystical one answer cure. I know it's going to be a hard fix.

Second, I just asked for some advice, and the therapy thing was a good idea. If I had that kind of cash on hand, but sadly not everyone can afford to pay for someone to hear them talk.

And, I did miss speak. I could afford therapy, but I would have to give up eating for a while, just for one visit.

Third, I know I don't know all the therapy tricks, but that IS one of the top questions they ask.

Frankly, I'm getting sorry I asked, and, one more thing, you didn't make me mad or sad. I learned something a while back, people that don't really care, aren't worth the time.

I just need to mention, therapists “asking you to look back in your life to find the root of the issue” is a totally cartoonish portrayal of what actually happens.

Ok. Let me explain this in a simpler way, because I think there was some misunderstanding.

I was looking at things from the handyman prospective. If you think of this problem as say a rotting down wall, or a collapsing floor. You don't just replace it, you have to dig into it to find what is causing the issue.

And, I think Doll took it like I was blaming S.O. No, I wasn't (we were it 3rd grade, I would have to be a real jackass to blame a little girl), I was just pointing out when I started feeling like maybe I didn't deserve love.

And, to GMT: It's to bad, last night, after it got quiet, I sat down and thought about my life. I remembered how S.O. used to treat me. After a short cry (which is the same thing that happens in therapy when someone has a breakthrough) I kind of felt a little better about myself (a little).

First off, I wasn't asking for some mystical one answer cure. I know it's going to be a hard fix.

Second, I just asked for some advice, and the therapy thing was a good idea. If I had that kind of cash on hand, but sadly not everyone can afford to pay for someone to hear them talk.

And, I did miss speak. I could afford therapy, but I would have to give up eating for a while, just for one visit.

Third, I know I don't know all the therapy tricks, but that IS one of the top questions they ask.

Frankly, I'm getting sorry I asked, and, one more thing, you didn't make me mad or sad. I learned something a while back, people that don't really care, aren't worth the time.

Being blunt shoulden't be misconstrued as uncaring. I felt bad for you that you are stuck at home as much as you are. But I don't believe in always beating around the bush or sugar coating advice. Life is too short. And you have spent far too much of your life stuck inside. Since you see my post here as uncaring, well you are wrong. I woulden't have spent 2 hours writing that if my intentions were alterior.

Whether you think or know outright you can't afford this... If I were you I would still look into it. Ask your friends for help if you need it. 2 heads (or 3 or 4) is better than one. And as I told you... you might qualify for free therapy. And support groups... maybe even look into calling a hospital for advice.

But... doesn't sound like you think highly of the profession if you call some of what they do 'tricks". I get why you would say that but... Well... not much point in going if you intend on second guessing them to death. Good luck to you tickle gamer.

Ok. Let me explain this in a simpler way, because I think there was some misunderstanding.

I was looking at things from the handyman prospective. If you think of this problem as say a rotting down wall, or a collapsing floor. You don't just replace it, you have to dig into it to find what is causing the issue.

And, I think Doll took it like I was blaming S.O. No, I wasn't (we were it 3rd grade, I would have to be a real jackass to blame a little girl), I was just pointing out when I started feeling like maybe I didn't deserve love.

And, to GMT: It's to bad, last night, after it got quiet, I sat down and thought about my life. I remembered how S.O. used to treat me. After a short cry (which is the same thing that happens in therapy when someone has a breakthrough) I kind of felt a little better about myself (a little).

No, I didn't look at it like you were blaming the girl... I'm not looking at every aspect of your situation because there is no way I can do that anyway. Therapy will help you manage the symptoms that have occured since that time period. And it would be beneficial to you.

Anyway, I guess I'm not helping so I will take my leave from this thread. Take care.

No, I didn't look at it like you were blaming the girl... I'm not looking at every aspect of your situation because there is no way I can do that anyway. Therapy will help you manage the symptoms that have occured since that time period. And it would be beneficial to you.

Anyway, I guess I'm not helping so I will take my leave from this thread. Take care.

Look, I do understand what your saying, it's just I've always had to be my own therapist, and more than once, doctor.

But, I will admit, your therapy idea has got me to thinking, and, these last few months have been beating me down more than they used to.

I will look into it.

And, as for calling them "Tricks". It wasn't meant as a negative. More like how one might refer to a physical therapist ways of healing as "tricks". As in healing without medicine

I'm not going to go over everything other people have said already but what I will say is going to see a therapist or similar is a two way thing
If you go into it thinking it's a waste of time and it's not going to help then that's exactly what will happen, but if you keep an open mind you may get more out of it than you think
And you can't just go once and say "this isn't for me" you have to go several times to build up some kind of rapport with the other person, if that doesn't happen don't be afraid to say it's not working for you and seek out someone else
I won't go into details but I can tell you I speak from experience in this

And btw... having the Tickling Fetish to boot... lol. And what I have gone through over THIS. And everthing overall. What a fucking combination all of these things. I feel like I've gone through a War sometimes. Which is why I am very out there now publicly about this fetish and talking about its different aspects. And having so much fun with it too. Exploring it and myself. Life is precious. And short.

This was the bomb. The Disorder. But... in the grand scheme of things... at least I know now. And can talk to Pros to help guide me. I can't do it alone. I tried. You can't either. Self diagnosing... you're not trained to help yourself. If so quote me page 55 of the DSM- 5 and I might believe you.

Understand now a bit better? I hope so.

<3

Last edited:
And btw... having the Tickling Fetish to boot... lol. And what I have gone through over THIS. And everthing overall. What a fucking combination all of these things. I feel like I've gone through a War sometimes. Which is why I am very out there now publicly about this fetish and talking about its different aspects. And having so much fun with it too. Exploring it and myself. Life is precious. And short.

This was the bomb. The Disorder. But... in the grand scheme of things... at least I know now. And can talk to Pros to help guide me. I can't do it alone. I tried. You can't either. Self diagnosing... you're not trained to help yourself. If so quote me page 55 of the DSM- 5 and I might believe you.

Understand now a bit better? I hope so.

<3

First off, let me say that I'm sorry to hear about your problems, and I'm in the same boat, as far as having thoughts of Suicide, from time to time: some still to this day, not as often though.

Secondly, you don't have to train at something to be skilled at it. Just for an easy example: I have never trained in crafting, but yet I've made a lot of crafting stuff, free-hand, I might add (most of which, I made as a kid). And, just FYI. That kind of thinking is the reason I felt my creative side almost die when my father was alive. He, too, thought you had to be trained or schooled in anything, before you could do it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back