• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College girls looking for some tickling!

Hey all!

Name is Sara as most of you may know. My 4 friends and I are kinda broke aka the college girl life lol, so I suggested to them tickling as a way to have both fun and some side cash. They don't have the fetish (I do however) but they like the idea and have been doing well so far! We are all 19-21 in age, and are all capable lers and lees! (We all have our preferences though, me I prefer ler but I'm very ticklish as well ;).

So yeah we are in New Jersey and usually charge 100 per hour per girl (flexible to change if necessary) so if interested in some tickling fun with some attractive college aged girls, reply here and shoot me a message! (Do both reply here and message me please :))

Hope I get some responses soon as we are already getting a bit thin on available times in the near future! Pictures available via text or something of the sort after you message interest to me :)

(Btw, nothing sexual is involved or will be involved in our sessions so don't expect that sorry)

Sounds hot!

If you want to make cash with tickling you could potentially sell videos of you torturing each other. Everyone loves some f/f tickling, or in your case it sounds like it could be fff/f tickling with all college babes. Damn!

Either way good luck, have fun, and stay safe!

I'm very happy with all the responses already!! ����
Please don't be offended if I don't reply back right away I will do my best but in case I miss one, it's not cuz I didn't like it I just forget! I will respond to everyone regardless :)
If I don't respond back within a reasonable time, u can message me again ��

Thanks all love you guys a ton! &#55357;&#56856;&#55357;&#56856;&#55357;&#56856;

Message sent a couple days ago, just waiting for the reply so we can set something up :)

Hi all sorry I'm on vacation this week so that's why I'm slow responding to texts. I'll get back to all as soon as my schedule allows it! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back