• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College girls looking for some tickling!

So, anyone able to report back on this?

I sent her a private message and she messaged me back two days later. As soon as she will be back from vacation, we are trying to schedule a session. So far it all seems absolutely genuine, if that was your question.

I'm very happy with all the responses already!! ����
Please don't be offended if I don't reply back right away I will do my best but in case I miss one, it's not cuz I didn't like it I just forget! I will respond to everyone regardless :)
If I don't respond back within a reasonable time, u can message me again ��

Thanks all love you guys a ton! ������

Definitely interested. Sent you a PM. Fairly close to NJ

Hi all!

Not gonna lie, we are overwhelmed and happy with all the interest thus far! Coming back tomorrow and I just skimmed the inbox and as you all predicted it's blown up lol. I tried responding back to some but I will do my absolute best to get back to everyone. If i miss you, please message me in a couple days and I will be sure to get back! Our first availabilities figure to be in the end of july/beginning of august, but we figure to schedule many during then! I'm sorry if we made you all wait, we really appreciate the love everyone!

Personally text works best for my communication so after talking a bit here, feel free to send me your number or I'll send you mine. I can send pics of us there (everyday or swimsuit whichever you personally prefer) and we can schedule something :)

Hi all!

Not gonna lie, we are overwhelmed and happy with all the interest thus far! Coming back tomorrow and I just skimmed the inbox and as you all predicted it's blown up lol. I tried responding back to some but I will do my absolute best to get back to everyone. If i miss you, please message me in a couple days and I will be sure to get back! Our first availabilities figure to be in the end of july/beginning of august, but we figure to schedule many during then! I'm sorry if we made you all wait, we really appreciate the love everyone!

Personally text works best for my communication so after talking a bit here, feel free to send me your number or I'll send you mine. I can send pics of us there (everyday or swimsuit whichever you personally prefer) and we can schedule something :)

Glad the response has been good! Shooting you a number.

Hello, Sara

Nice to meet you. I am an international college boy in Boston. As a Tkee, i hope to be tickled by you and your friends. Please contace me we can discuss about it. You can also contact me with email: [email protected]

Best regards,
Alex

Still waiting on the explanation, Sara. I'm probably ridiculously close to where you want me to be.

She probably has dozens of pm's, including some from creepy posters. I wouldn't want to spend my vacation reading and replying to everyone either. It's called patience. It's an important thing to learn..

She probably has dozens of pm's, including some from creepy posters. I wouldn't want to spend my vacation reading and replying to everyone either. It's called patience. It's an important thing to learn..

This -- well said.

Hi I'm sorry but I'm still messaging people and trying to cut down on the list we got way more responses than we expected. I'm sorry if I upset anyone but it's tough and I'm trying as other people said, to get back and figure out who is creepy and whatnot. Sorry we're trying :(

You don't have to explain yourself Sarah! :) Like you said, you got way more responses than you thought. People should be understanding of the fact, that you have a lot of people to get back to. I know you're trying, I'll stick up for you! :)

It’s ok Sarah, no rush. Hope you’re having a great summer

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back